• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

wife's bare feet in pj's

jones9191

TMF Regular
Here's a photo of my lovely wife's feet right before bedtime.

0VHAmuFl.jpg

She has very lovely soles indeed! :feets:
Thanks for sharing the photo. :D

So, I'm betting she didn't get to go right to sleep.... :p

I wouldn't be able to stop. Is she feather ticklish? Does she like her soles and toes to be licked? You have an amazing wife.

love see video of lovely wifes soles tickled and toes sucked i wanna hear that laugh.

Easy there cowboys! My lovely wife of almost fifteen years just recently got comfortable with me taking photos of her pretty feet, so please be patient! Rome wasn't built in a day! ; )

Winnah? You from the northeast? :p

I'm sure it'll be worth the wait just based on their looks alone! ;)

Thanks Chief, but I'm a tarheel born, and I'm a tarheel bred. My wife's soles are as soft as silk, and when it warms up this summer you'll be seeing much more of them. She loves going barefoot once the weather turns warm, and she always takes excellent care of her feet. Her soles are always very smooth!

saBVGB6l.jpg

Your wife has very lovely soles.

Thank You for posting those fine pictures.

She has lovely soles. Glad to hear she is into having her feet tickled.

I would love to lick and suck on your wife's toes and feet. Have you ever let anyone else tickle her feet with you or while you watched someone else lick and suck on her toes and tickle her feet?

Thank you for sharing. She has very nice looking soles and toes.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back