• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The nature of this forum

just_ashes

TMF Regular
Hello everyone. Me and my wife recently created this account to interact some more with people on the net. So far we are having a good experience and even had some welcome messages, wich made my wife feel great about it. We're not strangers to this place or other similar, but never really decided to bump in. But we are seeing that there's like a division here between people with a foot fetish and a tickle fetish. Please do not missunderstand me. What I'm saying is, that there's great if you had any or both of them. I particularly have a craving for feet (my wife above all :D) but I find that tickling is fun and Sexy to perform on feet. That's me and my wife likes it. Throughout our exploration of the theme, we've found that tickling in other parts is Sexy and fun too. Most threads and pictures are feet related. So why is exactly the line between those two? Just wanted to ask this to bring the topic to discussion. Sorry if this post been long ad thanks to read it and give your opinion. Thanks Alex & Cynthia

Both women's feet and tickling (including upper body tickling) have been erotic interests of mine for as long as I can remember, which is back to age four.

On the TMF, you can find upper body tickling enthusiasts who think that feet are ugly and even disgusting. You can also find people who are 99% foot fetishists with 1% tickling fetish thrown in. These are two extremes; most TMF members are accepting of each others versions of kink.

I've seen that already. Its kind of a dual existing ends. Im not sayin this to be a serious discussion, which I see pointless. We can both enjoy whatever makes us happy

Both women's feet and tickling (including upper body tickling) have been erotic interests of mine for as long as I can remember, which is back to age four.

On the TMF, you can find upper body tickling enthusiasts who think that feet are ugly and even disgusting. You can also find people who are 99% foot fetishists with 1% tickling fetish thrown in. These are two extremes; most TMF members are accepting of each others versions of kink.

I've seen that already. Its kind of a dual existing ends. Im not sayin this to be a serious discussion, which I see pointless. tickling and feet are related somehow. We can both enjoy whatever makes us happy.

Honestly, I believed for a very long time that people with a tickle fetish like myself were kind of an "offshoot" of people with a foot fetish. In other words, I thought we all here had both fetishes. I was very surprised the day I found out that some people on this forum claim they do not have a foot fetish. But to speak of a "divide"... I think it is a pretty strong word. I would not say there is a divide between people who like tickling and those who like feet, quite the opposite in fact.

Well....Don't know how many people feel this way ;
I'm a foot fetishist who feels the best thing to do with feet is tickle them..
I'm not interested in upper body tickling at all.
That's why I came here...Foot tickling..

I love tickling in all its forms. I also happen to love feet. Armpits too. It's to be expected then that my favorite place to tickle is the feet and armpits are my second fave. But I still enjoy any other good ticklish spot!

Dawww...welcome to the forum ashes dude! Glad to have you here and glad you found some people who share your interests via fetish/bdsm play. I know it can be difficult finding groups like us sometimes as so many people out there are taught that bondage, tickle torture, and other fetishes are evil (which is utterly stupid).

Here! (hands you some Captain Morgans) Have a pint on me! :D

I don't know "why is the line", as you say, or why is there a line, or what the line is, but all I know is that the two have always been combined for me...not sure why, but since I find many here are the same, I don't question it, but accept it. As for tickling in itself, it doesn't necessarily have to involve feet, especially considering I like to receive it, and I'm content to tickle someone in other places other than their feet, but the sight of a female's soles has always been a big turn on for me, so in that sense, it is a combination of the two. I suppose an ultimate fantasy of mine would be, to be bound by a female 'ler, be tickled by her while she forces me to lick her feet. Sounds embarrassing but, hopefully this is the place where I can get away with admitting it, lol. But yeah, I'm a 'ler too, and I like to tickle feet. But if I were to meet a 'ler who isn't a 'lee...that's fine with mee! ;)

Dawww...welcome to the forum ashes dude! Glad to have you here and glad you found some people who share your interests via fetish/bdsm play. I know it can be difficult finding groups like us sometimes as so many people out there are taught that bondage, tickle torture, and other fetishes are evil (which is utterly stupid).

Here! (hands you some Captain Morgans) Have a pint on me! :D

Thanks so much for the welcome words. Yeah, me and my wife are interested into share with other people. I guee we all enjoy different things and we should see our common likes instead of what separate us. Wathever it is, we should enjoy and live for what make us happy.

Thank you all for the answers. I guess i made this question cause it tends to make two separated things. While some refuse feet content other seem to only endulge a foot fetish and not much of tickling. But, I mean, the forum's logo has a pair of feet on it....

Speaking for myself, I have no interest in feet BEYOND them being a common ticklish area. So, when foot fetishists come to this site specifically to indulge *that* fetish, it can get tiresome and annoying. Like, people asking to sniff, lick, or worship my feet. Not interested at all. And then they'll think they can get what they want if they incorporate tickling because "that's what I'M into." And will do nothing more than *grabs your foot and tickles*, *continues to tickle your foot*, etc.

Thank you all for the answers. I guess i made this question cause it tends to make two separated things. While some refuse feet content other seem to only endulge a foot fetish and not much of tickling. But, I mean, the forum's logo has a pair of feet on it....

And the forum's name is The Tickling Media Forum

Speaking for myself as a person that has both a tickling and foot fetish, it can indeed be confusing when you are interacting on a site like this. As a tickler, I find any spot on a -lee that gets those amazing reactions from them to be special. If it so happens that their feet are one of those spots, then that is wonderful, but to limit oneself to that area, especially if its not one that thrills the one you are sharing this with, truly isn't satisfying.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back