• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help breaking my boyfriend

ticklishsex

So for the last several months I have been lucky enough to date someone I love and have the best physical relationship of my life. Among the many physical activities we enjoy is him tickling me. He is amazing at it and can get me to the point where all he has to do is touch me and I am ticklish. He gives me multiple ticklegasms during sex and foreplay. What I need help with is getting him to a ticklish place. I want to give him a taste of his own medicine. In general he is not ticklish except on his feet "when he gets giddy" (his words). My long fingernails aren't doing the trick by themselves. What do you suggest I try to make him feel ticklish? I will have him tied up tomorrow and want to take advantage of the situation. Thanks for the feedback.

My boyfriend is also ticklish on occasion. I've had some success with two ways...... 1: having him tied up face down on the bed and you can blindfold him so he doesn't see where you're going to hit next. But use light touching (tickling) and switch it up from place to place. 2: face up but just light tickling all over but to distract him begin lightly tickling his cock to distract him, then begin tickling other parts of his body. It's not a given that it will work it just depends on his responses. But keep him tied up and blindfolded so he doesn't know where you are. You can also try whispering in his ear at times telling him he's trapped and can't get away so he's yours to do whatever you want to him. That too will distract him to not being able to block out what you're doing. Sometimes the nails don't work and you have to use your fingertips more so than the nails but once you get him you can alternate between the two! Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make sure his feet are all nice and secured: if you have stocks, use those and also tie his toes back so that his feet are completely exposed. If you don't have them, just sit on ankles and pin them down. You can put lotion or oil on his feet to make them more sensitive. Start by tickling his toes as well as his arches and the rest of his feet. Go lightly at first then switch to heavier scratching. I guarantee you will break him within a minute. For fun, you can taunt him and make him say that he's your bitch in order to get you to stop(even if he does say that, continue tickling him anyways :evilha:).

I would recommend getting him after a shower. My feet are super sensitive after being in warm water. That, some oil, a brush, your nails. Get him good!

In my personal case, my feet are most sensitive if I have had them covered for most of the day before the tickling, but walking barefoot kills the ticklishness for me.

But thats for me, for a more general solution, you can find ways to soften the feet, like lotion or baby oil. Also, before going to bed, put his feet in plastic bags full of lotion or baby oil, after sleeping a whole night in that state, his feet should be extra soft and sensitive when he wakes up, perfect time for tickles.:feets:

Ultimately, the best answer is to experiment. Maybe lotion and a hairbrush are his weakness, maybe slowly raking your long nails up and down his soles(shivers) do the trick, maybe quick scratching, try them out and see what works.

Last edited:
Try tickling him by licking him. My boyfriend is ticklish but not always with fingers. But if I kiss and lick his sides or stomach, that tickles him like crazy. Just an idea. :) would love to hear how it went! :)

Electric toothbrushes always do the trick on my feet. They are the best/worst

Tickle him after he has an orgasm. It's when the body is most sensitive.

Find out which outfit that you wear turns him on. (Does HE have any fetishes/turn ons? Pantyhose, pajamas, socks, fishnets, silky shirts with those sheer sleeves, etc.?

Wear that outfit...then watch a funny movie, to get him turned on AND giddy, then go to town!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back