• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

That word -- hearing it under unexpected circumstances?

TickleHere

TMF Regular
The idea of tickling is obviously thrilling enough as it is but when it comes out of nowhere in a place you wouldn't expect it I think it makes the blood rush even faster than usual. I'm sure most mainstream media tickling or tickle-talk falls under "unexpected circumstances" but have you ever been somewhere real world where you had a conversation or overheard the word tickle or heard tickle-talk and got that surreptitious thrill?

When I was in High School my afternoon job was file clerk in a real estate title office. One afternoon two lady coworkers were chatting when one started squirming and the other asked her "What's wrong?" "Oh, my foot itches." she replied. I glanced over just in time to see her slip her shoe off and get a perfect "sole shot" as she rubbed her stockinged foot (pretty sure they were blue stockings for you guys who will be interested ;-) ) Then, as the first lady slipped her shoe back on, the other woman said "Oh, I hate it when that happens especially when it's the bottom of your foot because you can't scratch it without tickling yourself." I expect that I was hoping they would go on to discuss how ticklish they each were but, alas, things returned to thrilling world of title ownership.

One other time I can think of I was sitting waiting at the bank and a young woman employee in her cubicle next to me was talking on the phone. I wasn't trying to eavesdrop but she was speaking loudly enough to where I could hear her pretty clearly and from the tone of the conversation it was a personal call with her husband/boyfriend. The conversation was just auditory wallpaper until her voice lowered, became a little coy, and she said something like "well, yes, because it tickled". My ears, and my cheeks probably, started to burn at the mention of the word when she giggled and said "I think we can arrange to do that again". Thankfully, for my scruples' sake, the conversation didn't last much longer.

Yeah, I get embarrassed but I don't show it. So far, anyone in real life, whoever's mentioned tickling in everyday situations, I've never picked up that they might've had a fetish for it, whereas the whole "foot thing", yes, that has come up a few times with everyday people I have spoken with. So apparently a foot fetish is a lot more common and acceptable now, whereas tickling, from what I gather at least....nah. I just wish it WAS! LOL!

I used to work at a 24-hour donut shop and our store only closed on Christmas Day, and re-opened early on Boxing Day. A few days after Christmas one year, I was working night shift, and one of my co-workers came in for her early-morning shift and we were talking about our holidays, and she out of the blue mentioned how on Boxing Day morning, before the store opened, another co-worker had pinned her to the floor and tickled the crap out of her. I'm sure I momentarily had an interesting look on my face.

A few years later I was working at a hardware store. I was on my coffee break when two female co-workers walked into the staff room. One was teasing the other about something, I don't remember what. Suddenly, the teasee said to the teaser, 'you just remember that I know you're ticklish now.'

In a job I had once, I was carrying a box and had no hands free, a female coworker jokingly put her hand up wiggling her fingers and said "Tickle Tickle"
needless to say I was distracted all night :) even just thinking about :)

a few weeks later, in a store, I reached for something and I felt two hands tickle my rips, I turned around and she laughed
maybe shes one of us

People have tickled me a lot in the past, but I never knew that they were "one of us". Well one girl I suspected was, but I was too shy at the time to follow up on it. I was very young at the time and I was working at a restaurant. She was the manager there, and she found out I was ticklish. She kept taking the broom out of my hand (I was trying to sweep the floor) then tickling me, saying how she liked my laugh, and how I was so ticklish, etc...I kept telling her to stop, and was grabbing the broom, trying to keep sweeping the floor, and she kept pulling it away from me, tickling me. I was getting excited. Finally I threw the broom down and went after her. She ran into this big freezer, whatever you call those, oh walk-in freezers where they keep all the food, and lay face up with her arms above her head, which made it pretty obvious that she wanted it. I laid on top of her and started tickling her sides, but soon got embarrassed and took off.

If that happened now I wouldn't be so shy...I definitely would talk to the girl, make her admit she had a tickling fetish, see if she wanted to get together, etc. ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back