• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which is the most strange odour you like?

The sweaty socks of Goddess Shelly. :woman: Sometimes she will, for my sake, wear the same socks for three or four days preceding one of our sessions.
I not only love their smell, but also I love to be gagged with them. :bouncybou

Formaldehyde.

Makes me hungry (as it reminds me of the glaze on top of fruit dessert cakes). Mmm... never been so hungry planning an impromptu rat lobotomy in bio high school class.

I second this.

I third it and know several other people (all male) who like the smell of gasoline. It's probably not all that strange.

I like the smell of Methyl tertiary Butyl Ether of if you prefer tertiary Butyl Methyl Ether. It was used before Ethanol as an additive to gasoline, but its use was discontinued because people hated the smell. It is a somewhat common solvent in organic chemistry. Most of my chemist friends can't stand it, but it reminds me of menthol or eucalyptus.

Are you saying your girlfriend smells bad?!!

LOL, I didn't notice the word "strange" on the topic title. I thought it was just for smells we like overall. That'll teach me to stay online at 11:00 after having three shots of rum. What I mean by that was I love how awesome my GF smells (it's quite a pleasant scent). Then again, she baths twice a day and used really good 3-1 shampoo, bodywash, and conditioner but still, it's one of things I wuv about her. I've had some relationships with women who, er, didn't have the best of hygienic habits.

For example I like the odour of the rubbish (seriously).

What SORT of rubbish???? I mean, some can be pretty foul, depending on what it is...so are you saying you always like what's in your bin, no matter WHAT it is? Even if it were to be, say...a piece of meat that's been festering for several days?????

(from long ago) The smell inside the cover of opening a fresh new record album (vinyl LP)

(from long ago) The smell inside the cover of opening a fresh new record album (vinyl LP)

Exactly, well I still like that musty smell from the old ones which I buy now from ebay and other places...likely the combination of the old cardboard and vinyl being in an enclosed place for so long; the older the album, the better the smell! In fact, I know what albums in my collection have the best smells, I've even gotten to sorting them by smell....sometimes I play the ones that smell the best!

What SORT of rubbish???? I mean, some can be pretty foul, depending on what it is...so are you saying you always like what's in your bin, no matter WHAT it is? Even if it were to be, say...a piece of meat that's been festering for several days?????

Imagine a bin with a lot of rubbish. When you open the bin and you smell this odour is impresive. I mean, maybe the meat or the fish smell bad but the whole rubbish with the peel of the fruit, the residue of the cofee and other drink... ffff. I love smelling it. It is like when you watch a picture. Maybe the isolated part of it don't make sense and are even not nice but when you join all the part you have art.

Imagine a bin with a lot of rubbish. When you open the bin and you smell this odour is impresive. I mean, maybe the meat or the fish smell bad but the whole rubbish with the peel of the fruit, the residue of the cofee and other drink... ffff. I love smelling it. It is like when you watch a picture. Maybe the isolated part of it don't make sense and are even not nice but when you join all the part you have art.

Well then I understand, I like the fruit, coffee grounds, etc., but the meat, fish, etc....BLAH!!!!

....oh and eggshells are cool too! No odor to them but they add to the overall effect! :) Affect! "sniff!"

Last edited:
Auto exhaust, especially from an old clunker, on a cold morning (like today, single digits here freaking second week of March).

Probably already said, and is obvious, but inside of women's shoes....having been just worn recently....in fact my friend from England, who I previously mentioned here, was going to send me some socks she had worn for a while....she never did, but it's the thought that counts! ;)

Last edited:
....well I just emailed her and reminded her...so she might. She has sent me things, just not the socks yet....it's likely tho....she's a nice girl... ;) ...yeah we talked about it, I said can you wear them, not a long time, maybe like a couple of hours, and she understood, I told her I was embarrassed, and she said don't be embarrassed...she is sooooo understanding, lol

Can someone do me a flavor? Are you from Europe? A "flavour" then? Any females here have a ....oh forget it...

¿???¿??¿??¿??¿??¿??

Obviously a joke, Mario. I wasn't about to continue the sentence, then it wouldn't have been such a joke, it likely would've offended someone! If that's even what you mean by all this ???????, oh, I can't even do an upside down question mark, sorry I don't have that on my keyboard, maybe that's just for European keyboards, I dunno.....

....hold on, female feet smells are not strange, so I don't know why I put that here. I guess because it's an odor, and this forum, well, if you mention "odor", then that, naturally, is the first thing I'm gonna think about. But no, definitely not strange to me, quite the opposite, but yeah, I'm sure it would be strange to many...in fact, I don't like the smell of my OWN feet, but I'm not even gonna GO there....well I wash my feet regularly enough anyway, thank you...

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back