• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which is the most strange odour you like?

Jealous for my keyboard

....hold on, female feet smells are not strange, so I don't know why I put that here. I guess because it's an odor, and this forum, well, if you mention "odor", then that, naturally, is the first thing I'm gonna think about. But no, definitely not strange to me, quite the opposite, but yeah, I'm sure it would be strange to many...in fact, I don't like the smell of my OWN feet, but I'm not even gonna GO there....well I wash my feet regularly enough anyway, thank you...

Yes I wanted to read the end because we are the king of trolling. I think you need a Spanish keyboard in orther to use the symbols which were forbidden when someone created the English language. :typerhappy: :)

Yes I wanted to read the end because we are the king of trolling. I think you need a Spanish keyboard in orther to use the symbols which were forbidden when someone created the English language. :typerhappy: :)

Well that's what I was saying, only up there ^ ...the OTHER post! ;)

Obviously a joke, Mario. I wasn't about to continue the sentence, then it wouldn't have been such a joke, it likely would've offended someone! If that's even what you mean by all this ???????, oh, I can't even do an upside down question mark, sorry I don't have that on my keyboard, maybe that's just for European keyboards, I dunno.....

THIS ONE, MARIO!!!! ;) ...DOWN HERE!!!!! :)

I used to like the smell of petrol (or gasoline :p ), but that one has kinda died down. I still love the smell of tyres and a car service station. The gearhead in me...makes me wsnt to become a mechanic sometimes. :D

Oh I like exhaust too

Cool, but you should probably be careful not to breathe in too much of it. I don't worry about that myself, I guess due to the lingering effects of another kind of "strange" odor I sniffed a lot of as a kid:

​">​" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Girls that i have liked..after they have been playing sports. Where she'll be like "oh, I'm gross and sweaty! Lemme shower" and I'm like nooooo. I could just hug her and breathe it in, and could cuddle with her and have that smell just fill the room. XD Like, I recognize that it kinda doesn't smell 'good' or 'pleasant'. But it turns me on like crazy. Pheromones? Idk. :p Whatever it is, makes dem little butterflies start going crazy in me. Hahah

Good old farm smell....or when farmers spread fresh manure on their fields.....Yeah...I'm odd too, but I enjoy that "Fresh country air". LOL Hey...beats breathing in the crap that comes from cars/pollution in the city....

Jet A Fuel. Ask any lineman that works on a ramp....they will tell you the same thing. Next to that, 100LL Aviation Fuel is my 2nd fav strange odor.

stale beer and cigarette butts at 10:00am. Because that means last night was awesome.

Yes I think farming and manure etc is quite a nice smell - the great outdoors.

Also, the smell of hot brakes/burning rubber.

The smell of the pages in a brand new magazine.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back