• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vice: The BDSM Abduction Fetish

CapturedDoll

Verified
2 women tickle a restrained man on his stomach and sides... :) You can find it literally in the last 30 seconds. (I'm just thrilled tickling was included at all!!)

But if you have abduction fantasies... watch the whole thing. :)

It is great that it was included,
I've seen articles on fetishes and never see tickling anywhere
wasn't even on a list of fetishes on wikipedia when I checked
we need love too!

Also, not into abduction,
but I'd LOVE to be 'captured' and tickled by two women like that :D :excited: and maybe a little more too :paddle:

I would love this, but not with all the sensory deprivation... maybe blindfolded only. But make it a tickling abduction... where like 2 women want to punish me for flirting with them or something... not into pain... but the tickling, hell yes.

For an "abduction" Blindfolds mmmm...-no- gags... yes. :)

And yeah no pain for me either. Not with Tickling that makes absolutely no sense to me.

This is actually plays to many of my fetishes. I love when mind games are played involving tickling. It gives you that moment of fear that makes you more ticklish because you never know whose going to tickle you, how many people are going to get you, where are they going to tickle you or what are they going to be tickling you with, its a huge plus.

I would love this, but not with all the sensory deprivation... maybe blindfolded only. But make it a tickling abduction... where like 2 women want to punish me for flirting with them or something... not into pain... but the tickling, hell yes.

Why would women punish a guy for flirting? How else are people supposed to test the waters of interest if they don't flirt?

Why would women punish a guy for flirting? How else are people supposed to test the waters of interest if they don't flirt?

I think it's a fantasy, you know?
Like, not necessarily in line with normal social dynamics?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back