• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Columbus Area Tickles and Fun!!

sunsmile

Hi, I've been lurking for a while and was hesitant to post but figured I'd try it anyway!

I'm a female switch (but mostly lee) looking to meet other tickle friends in the general Columbus area who can help me explore my ticklishness! I'm nervous posting this, but if you're interested please let me know- I'd love to get to know you online and possibly in person.

I am in the Dayton Ohio area, will gladly make a trip to help you explore your ticklishness! Message me so we can get to chat and no each other more!

I get to Cbus every couple of weeks and would love to find a tickle friend down there.

Hello Sunsmile!

Go BUCS!!!! Gotta love those BUCKEYES! I am a definite LER and would enjoy chatting some. Hope to catch you online soon. Hit me up via PM if I am online.

Hello. I'm actually moving to Columbus next week and would love to chat with some people from the area. Feel free to pm

Northeastern Columbus for two years! Mostly 'ler, 'lee if you can make me crack. ;) Totally open to a PM.

Hello. Im 23 m switch that makes regualr trips to columbus and was hoping to chat.

19 yr old M switch From Dayton as well. Bit of a tickling virgin so PM me if your interested.

Somehow had the impression that there wasn't anyone else in the area, I'm glad to know that's not true! Would love to get to know people around here, anyone can PM me if they'd like.

Hello! Me and my girlfriend would love to explore our ticklish with you! Feel free to pm me :)

Hey, I'm in Columbus, OH! Message me if you're interested in chatting about anything tickle related.

Hi Sunsmile! I'm about an hour North of Cbus, and would like an online chat with ya and go from there. I'm open to a PM and hope you are as well.

Hey everyone. I'll be traveling to Columbus on Sunday, 9/23 and would really like to find someone to visit for some ticklish laughs. Anyone free and interested?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back