• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just got tickled to death!

Azzatickle

I just have to share this with everyone.

Im a british guy living in china. Having a few back problems so went for a massage. Im a switch but more on the lee side. About 15 minutes into the massage her nails accidentally scraped my sides and I jumped. She laughed and said "ticklish"? She then tickled me again for half a second and started laughing. I wanted it to continue so I said "like" to her (thats the extent of my limited chinese). So for the next 45 minutes of the massage she tickled me from head to toe with her lovely fingernails. I laughed like crazy constantly. She was an amazing tickler, always changing her technique and speed to keep me laughing. When it ended I thanked her and paid 88 yuan which is about 10 pounds. Normally I would tip, but tips arent accepted here, so I offered her a free cocktail in my bar. This is definitely going to be a weekly thing.

Thanks guys

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back