• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amazed at how willingly girls will gang tickle each other...

J&B ATW

TMF Novice
Had a few fun tickles last night with our friend A. B and I both got her ribs at 2 different times - she's a screamer!!

B, me, and one of Bs other friends are staying with A for a couple nights in a few weeks. B has already mentioned to her friend how ticklish A is, and how great her laugh is, and we all should "get" her. Her friend readily agreed!

It caused me to post this.. There are about 6-8 of B's girlfriends who (maybe after a couple glasses of an adult beverage) all have willingly ganged up on each other at B's prompting. Different combinations, different lees and lers, but nobody has declined joining in when the tickling starts.

Also interesting that all are willing lers, but nobody volunteers to be a lee!

Anticipating this question, yes, most know that J&B like to tickle. We just make it fun and laughter and not creepy to them. I really doubt it's a fetish to any of them. It's not for B either, it's just fun and games!

Wondering if anyone else has experienced girls without the fetish happily participating in a gang-up tickling against each other?

Anticipating this question, yes, most know that J&B like to tickle. We just make it fun and laughter and not creepy to them. I really doubt it's a fetish to any of them. It's not for B either, it's just fun and games!
This is why some are more willing to do it. I can't it's often that a full-on "gang" tickling has occurred at our house, but I don't think I can count the number of times I've held my wife's arms while she sat on the floor in front of me, and one of her friends bounded over and launched into a tickle attack. It's the not creepy part that keeps it happening, I think.

There are plenty of videos of girls tickling other girls, some ganging up (not from fetish video makers) on youtube.. Probably because girls don't have a problem messing around with their friends...

This is why some are more willing to do it. I can't it's often that a full-on "gang" tickling has occurred at our house, but I don't think I can count the number of times I've held my wife's arms while she sat on the floor in front of me, and one of her friends bounded over and launched into a tickle attack. It's the not creepy part that keeps it happening, I think.

Like the guest appearance from the vibrator?

Tickling works because of interpersonal relationships. Even someone who won't want to handle your peen will indulge you with some tickling, even knowing it's a fetish, so long as you're not a creep about it.

Tickling works because of interpersonal relationships. Even someone who won't want to handle your peen will indulge you with some tickling, even knowing it's a fetish, so long as you're not a creep about it.

neat. I think I'm gonna use the "surprise" approach in the future.

Are you really 'amazed' or did you just wanna talk about girl-on-girl tickle fights? :p

Girls tend to be a lot more comfortable touching each other than guys are. Lots of guys are afraid people will think they're gay. Whereas girls are just lovely with each other, and also are quite devious.

I think a lot of it is that girls spend their whole lives being tickled by other people and so they have no hesitation with paying it forward onto other girls when they get the chance.

Girls grow up being tickled by siblings, parents, relatives, friends, etc. Boys really don't get the same treatment because boys are supposed to be "strong" and "tough," while girls are expected to be "sensitive" and "dainty."

Then when girls enter their teen years or whatever, every boyfriend they have probably tickles them at least once, and other people still tickle them whenever they wear something that invites a tickle, like with pits exposed or tummy exposed or whatever.

So when there is a chance to get someone else, I think girls are more willing to do it.

Are you really 'amazed' or did you just wanna talk about girl-on-girl tickle fights? :p

Girls tend to be a lot more comfortable touching each other than guys are. Lots of guys are afraid people will think they're gay. Whereas girls are just lovely with each other, and also are quite devious.

Love it! :D

well not just ganging up on girls, I mean they gang up on guys too, well use to when I was younger

Girls gang up on girls, girls gang up on guys, guys gang up on guys, guys gang up girls....have I left anyone out? I don't try to analyze it anymore. There is always an exception to what one might consider the norm. Best thing to do is just roll with it...it's more fun that way and less cerebral :)

Gang tickling is so much fun! I love to join in... though I would also gladly volunteer to be tickled. Or at least not fight it off! Then again, most of my friends know tickling is a fetish and major turn in for me. So it can easily cross from fun to sexy times.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back