• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Our fetish

ILoveGirlsLaugh

I've been a member here for years but just recently joined fetlife, mostly for curiosity sake. It didn't take me long to come upon a list of the most popular fetishes. Guess where tickling ranks? Not even in the top 100!!! I knew us ticklers and ticklees were few and far between, but I had no idea how unpopular our fetish is!! Maybe it's because there's plenty of activity on here so I feel like there are more of us than there actually are? Also, I was shocked at some of the fetishes that made it into the top 100 over tickling. Some stuff I would never even dream of trying and some stuff I had never even heard of to begin with. Everyone likes what they like and there's nothing wrong with that , I'm just surprised how small our tickling community is.

I'm not surprised. I've talked to people and they seem to "draw a blank" when I mention tickling as a fetish, or even when I've told a few that I'm into it. They seem to think it's so far fetched that it doesn't even register. While something like S&M, which is, in my opinion, a lot more harmful than tickling, I think is a lot more popular and acceptable in society.

that doesn't really surprise me, tickling is not really something everyone is into and some don't even consider it a fetish. I mean things like Bondage and Feet and more sexual things they consider fetishes and I think because tickling can be playful and sexual is why its ranked so low, no biggie

I am surprised there are more than 100 fetishes.? Where did feet rank?

Interesting thread! I'm on FetLife as well and finding tickling related forums isn't difficult but out of pure curiosity I started looking through the most popular groups listed by membership/activity. Keep in mind there are 108,890 groups on FetLife currently the largest of which is the "Introduce Yourself" forum. The first foot-fetish group listed is #268 Foot Worship (waaaay behind the Doctor Who and Firefly fan groups, lol) and the next one isn't until #348 Foot Fetish/Worship. The first tickling group listed is #605 Erotic Tickling and the next on the list was #764 Tickle Torture.

My take-away from this is that, unbeknownst to me, us Doctor Who/Firefly fans are a pretty kinky bunch, lol.

Even though Fet has 1000's of other fetishes, I have found that there are still plenty of tickle fans and groups there. I've even found ticklephiles there who don't have a presence here. A few have told me that they found TMF too complicated from a user stand point and believe that Fet is more user friendly. In any event, don't let the shear number of other kinks over there fool you. There are still plenty of tickle groups and lees, lers, and switches over there

I joined Fetlife at first as well out of curiosity sake. I found friends quickly, but naturally they were all men and the majority of them were only into my feet and what my feet could do for them. I think it depends on where you live as well that you will find friends. I noticed too that tickling is not very popular there as a fetish and it is difficult to find friends there (especially locally) who are into tickling just for fun. When I had changed my profile to list that I was not looking for love, a relationship or anything sexual and that I was into tickling and light bondage only - nothing else.....I never received another message from anyone again so I lost interest in it and found it a rather useless site. I'm very happy with TMF and have found way more (genuine) friends here than on Fetlife. :)

I think the thing is, on Fetlife you see more males dominate the tickle fetish which becomes a bit dishearting, and the women that are into the tickling aspect are only into other women. I don't mind the fetish being small, but the variety of what people like in the tickle world i find is certainaly lacking. On DevinatArt there is a bit more variety when it comes to tickling, on Tumblr the tickle aspect is dominated mostly by women and lees, so in many different places depending on where you go the tickle aspect changes but is still not very big. Nothing wrong with that honestly

Well, after some not so careful research on Fetlife, tickling is less popular than enemas, but more popular than face farting or religious play. (Yes, those are all real fetishes listed on Fetlife) :facepalm:

If you can think of it, it's probably a fetish there. As long as there are active tickle fans there, I don't care where we rate. There are several TMF'ers who have accounts there. Even Nest has a big presence on Fet as well. If you can get through the golden showers and blood letting, you will find tickling holding its own on Fet lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back