• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Preview to some fun/potential opportunity

bobbingar

Hi all! I've got an exciting event coming up! A little background. I have a friend the same age as me (25) however, shes the smallest person I know. She MIGHT be 4'10" with I'm pretty sure size 1 shoes..And she has the most ticklish feet I've ever tickled. This girl can't even have a massage, that was her proof of how ticklish she was, and let me tell you, with her socks on, and actually trying to give a massage, not even trying to tickle her, she was losing it as soon as I touched her foot. A second time, I convinced her to let me tickle her socked feet for 10 seconds. That was nearly as much as she could even handle!

So anyway, during that second time we hung out, she lost a bet to me. She has to be tied up, wrists and ankles, and barefoot tickled for a full minute. Now she's been freaking out over this since it happened maybe 2 weeks ago so I got to thinking and I offered her a deal. If she could find another girl to take her place, but for 5 minutes instead of just 1, then her and I will tickle this other girl instead. She agreed immediately, however I feel she won't find anyone and I'll still get to torture her. Her deadline for finding someone else is April 2nd. So either way, by the beginning of April hopefully I'll have a victim!!

But because I doubt another vict

But because I doubt another victim will be found, I wanted to open it up here. If any females novated near Central PA are interested, message me. If not, I'll still have a fun torture story for you all!

Sounds like a very interesting bet. :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back