• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michelle.

stasiu90

TMF Regular
If you read my stories, you know that I write about a mom named Michelle. She is real person, and the stories could of been real too. You see, when I lived in the area I legitimately tried to get her tickled. I even tried to tickle her a few times, but the full blown torture always seemed to fall short. For example, I was about to leave their house one day, she was standing on top of the stairs talking like she always does. It was just me and her in the house. In my mind she was asking for it so bad. Not only that I already goosed her in the belly earlier. So I walked up these stairs thinking she is finally going to get it, we squared up of for a second, as she was wearing a blouse exposing her arms. Then it just broke down, she said she had to return to work, I gave her a little tickle in her armpit before I left. Jordon who is a real person, was going through stuff at the time (he's better now). I was starting to believe I motivated him too much about dominating his mom. I legitimately started to think she would get hurt if I wasn't there, or somebody else. The story is true. She is like 5'5 and a feisty one. Jordon is like 6 foot, and at the time his screws were loose. So even though the fetish side of me would of loved to see her get dominated, the "line" in me was like "she could honestly get really hurt." Luckily he got sent off to Oregon, where he is better now from what I heard. and now I live somewhere else, sometimes thinking about how she almost got tickled multiple times, and before I left it almost got bad. But now I reflect. I still fantasize about her getting tickled. I love the fact she basically admitted to me that you can dominate her by tickling. I do owe Jordon an apology next time I see him. The purpose of this post was to tell a story about real situation, which almost got too real and potentially harmful. But thankfully it died off. I still talk to her and her older son. I still fantasize. I still want her to get tickled to extent.

Update: Man she still is wearing those sleeveless shirts and tank tops, and keeping her body in shape. Since she is divorced now, I have fantasies about her ex tickling her. I mean who better to dominate and tickle her than the ex!?

If you read my stories, you know that I write about a mom named Michelle. She is real person, and the stories could of been real too. You see, when I lived in the area I legitimately tried to get her tickled. I even tried to tickle her a few times, but the full blown torture always seemed to fall short. For example, I was about to leave their house one day, she was standing on top of the stairs talking like she always does. It was just me and her in the house. In my mind she was asking for it so bad. Not only that I already goosed her in the belly earlier. So I walked up these stairs thinking she is finally going to get it, we squared up of for a second, as she was wearing a blouse exposing her arms. Then it just broke down, she said she had to return to work, I gave her a little tickle in her armpit before I left. Jordon who is a real person, was going through stuff at the time (he's better now). I was starting to believe I motivated him too much about dominating his mom. I legitimately started to think she would get hurt if I wasn't there, or somebody else. The story is true. She is like 5'5 and a feisty one. Jordon is like 6 foot, and at the time his screws were loose. So even though the fetish side of me would of loved to see her get dominated, the "line" in me was like "she could honestly get really hurt." Luckily he got sent off to Oregon, where he is better now from what I heard. and now I live somewhere else, sometimes thinking about how she almost got tickled multiple times, and before I left it almost got bad. But now I reflect. I still fantasize about her getting tickled. I love the fact she basically admitted to me that you can dominate her by tickling. I do owe Jordon an apology next time I see him. The purpose of this post was to tell a story about real situation, which almost got too real and potentially harmful. But thankfully it died off. I still talk to her and her older son. I still fantasize. I still want her to get tickled to extent.

I'm glad Jordon is better. I don't know what he was dealing with but I've been struggling w/depression, and anxiety my entire life, and I had to be hospitalized a couple times when I was younger. So I can sort of empathize with what he was going through
Will you ever see this ticklish Mom again? Did you ever get her feet?

I am too. Yeah I will probably see her again. im not much of a feet guy, but if she is playful and still looks good in a tank top, ill sneak a finger in.

Thinking about her today. God I wish I could go back in time and see her in her tank tops again. She was adorable. Cheers Michelle.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back