• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Holly's Torture at the Amusement Park Continues *mff/f

Viewmaster

Verified
Holly's Torture at the Amusement Park Continues (part 2) *mff/f

This is the continuation of a story I wrote a while back that isn't presently associated with my Andrea Saga or Castle stories. If you want to read or re-read the original the link is here;

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-s-hellish-trap-at-the-amusement-park-mfff*-f

Just a quick warning this side-series will probably get slightly darker and generally less fluffy and cuddly than my other stories.

- - - - - -

Holly squirmed as her captors explored her sensitive helpless body. The woman at her feet cackled as she skittered her nails over the squirming sock-clad skin of Holly’s arches. The two men meanwhile exploited her ticklish upper body from either side, focusing on her ribs and underarms and loving the way she writhed helplessly. Holly was enraged, frantic and frightened. She was blindfolded and unsure if there were two women or just one but knew that there were two men. The socks came as a surprise, she always thought they made feet less ticklish but somehow the nails felt worse through the thin fabric, she knew that they had individual toes which allowed little loops to hold her feet motionless. Her feet felt strange in the socks; sort of tingly and slick like they had been coated in lotion.

Holly had already been tortured and humiliated in a chair, the cruel administrations of the park’s owner had been supplemented by his horrible tickling machines. The administration of these three or four skilled torturers were worse and Holly longed for the respite of unconsciousness. She was delirious and disoriented, having no idea where she was or how much time had passed since she had foolishly allowed herself to be locked in the evil tickling chair. Her captor had trapped her in more ways than one, having attained and confirmed evidence of several crimes as well as her penchant for cyber-bullying and hate mail.

This position was worse than the chair, she knew there were stocks holding her ankles and something soft supporting her shapely ass and deeply curved lower back but that is where the support ended. Two leather cuffs held her wrists high above her head, Holly was in no immediately pain but her position was uncomfortable. The tickle torture was both humiliating and unbearable but it was starting to become dulled by the muscle fatigue that had begun to creep into her lithe and tough body.

Holly panted and gasped as her foot tickling stopped for the unseen assailant to slap her socked soles. The slaps came as a respite from the tickling and added to her humiliation, they were just firm enough to be on the very border of pain. Holly was sure the slapping made it worse, she wasn’t hurt by the firm slaps to her arches but after every slap the renewed onslaught of tickle torture seemed stronger and more unbearable, the electric sensations shot straight to her brain and sent her into a panic.

“NOOOO! PLEASE NOOOOO!!!! Stop it! LET ME GO!!!! STOP TICKLING ME AND SLAPPING MY FEET!” Holly wailed as she recovered her breath.

Holly’s protests only made the foot tickling worse, she was sure there were two sets of hands but it was hard to be sure because it felt as though thousands of fingers scribbled over her horribly sensitive socked soles, the phantom tickles joining ranks of each onslaught of torturous touches. Just as Holly was starting to feel the ache in her lower back move from discomfort to pain the torture of her upper body tapered off as one of the men asked;

“Can we stretch ‘er out tight on yer rack?”

“No reason why not!” The park owner replied cheerfully.

“NOOOOO!!! Let me go you fucking perverts!” Holly screamed as the two men seized her wrists, the foot tickling stopped but Holly’s desperate panic continued.

Her captors just giggled and chuckled as the women adjusted her wrist restraints. Holly tried to escape but it was hopeless, the two men had a firm grip on her wrists whilst the women held the end of the chain attached to the restraints. Holly figured there must be two and one was remaining silent.

“Seriously my father is a lawyer! If you rack me you will all spend the rest of your lives in jail!” Holly screamed desperately, she had read about the medieval torture device that stretched victims and dreaded her young body being hurt or damaged. Even being helpless scared her, she could only imagine how much more ticklish her upper body would be.

Holly screamed as one of her captors turned the crank. The noise of the gears squeaking and clicking added to her terror as her arms began to be pulled out behind her, Holly lost control and gave up her angry façade;

“No, please don’t do this to me! I am just a tourist! I got stuck in the room with the games I didn’t mean to stay past closing time! Please let me go!.....” It was quite the act, it may have been convincing had Holly not swapped between threats and pathetic pleas for mercy five times already.

Her protests were ignored and the cruel men stretched Holly the remaining amount her supple body could give. Her back clicked as the tension knot that had developed was pulled loose, had her situation not been so desperate Holly might have appreciated this instead she just screamed at the top of her lungs as she realised she could not move an inch;

“AAAAAAAAAARRRRRGHHHH! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! LEEEEEEEEEEEEETT ….. MEEEEEEEEEEE ….. GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!” Her voice could have broken wine glasses.

“…got some lungs on ‘er! Might ‘av to gag this ‘un!” The new man’s voice commented, ignoring Holly’s protests.

Holly struggled but could not prevent the soft smooth plastic gag being forced into her mouth. She was now gagged, blindfolded and helpless. She wept into the black fabric of her blindfold as she was stretched tighter, she didn’t know it but the rack had a cut of switch that let the gears turn and slip back to the tightest point giving the victim the impression that they were being stretched beyond their tolerance whilst safely keeping them at that point.

Holly guessed she was on the rack in the medieval exhibit, but other than that her uncertainty added to her helplessness. Holly couldn’t figure out if she was topless or not, her nipples didn’t feel the cold but the rest of her soft bosom glistened with sweat that cooled her sensitive skin in the cooling air. Her captors admired her helpless form, the tickling had stopped but the slapping of her soles resumed.

“You slapping those feet pink and sensitive Mary?” The park owner asked.

“Yeah she is pretty ticklish already, but she deserves worse! Did you say you already gave her the kitten torture!?” The woman’s voice replied.

Holly was frantic, her torture had stopped but her evil captors just stood around discussing her like she wasn’t there.

“Yeah, but kitties need to be fed frequently” The park owner’s voice gleefully added.

Holly distinctly heard another woman giggle as this Mary woman exclaimed;

“And of course there will be the goats!”

“NWWWW NWWWT THTTTTT!!!” Holly screamed into her ball gag, knowing about this dreadful torture and desperately struggling as her tormentors returned to work from their brief conversation.

“Of course you and the other girls will need to be tickled!” The park owner’s voice added.

“Ooooh! Don’t tease me unless there is plenty of brine for my ticklish soles!” Mary replied.

“You sure you don’t want to be the main event, Mary?” The park owner asked.

“No, you know how ticklish I get after I climax and I don’t trust either of you or the other girls to stop!” Mary replied.

A quiet female voice made its excuses, Holly hated the little mouse she suspected it belonged to.

“I have to go and feed my own cats, I will bring them tomorrow if you want…” The shrill subdued tones whispered.

“Oh we have cats aplenty for her and the other performers!” The park owner replied adding;

“Don’t spread too many treats on those ticklish feet!”

The unseen woman giggled shyly and left. Holly listened carefully to try and determine the location of the exit, she thought it was to her left but couldn’t be sure. As she tried to remember her unlicensed exploration of the medieval exhibit her captors ceased their revelry at their prize.

“Right now that our soft hearted librarian friend has gone let’s get down to the real torture!” Mary’s voice declared.

“Agnes is okay, she has her scruples but she won’t blabber, we go way back!” The park owner chipped in.

As all three dug in Holly went berserk, there was a definite increase in her captor’s enthusiasm to torture her. They ignored her muffled protests and continued their assault whilst discussing plans for this event they were planning. Holly tried to get their names but her mind wouldn’t focus, she had already forgotten the name of the ‘librarian’. The three sadists circled around trading tips on her most ticklish spots as if they were recipes. Eventually Mary straddled her whilst the two men took up positions at her feet.

“Do you think I could get a sneak preview of just ‘ow ticklish these feet are?” The man with the thick west-country accent asked.

“Best not! Don’t want to ruin all of Mary’s work!” The park owner replied.

“…We haven’t even added the moisture barrier yet!” Mary protested whilst digging in to Holly’s ticklish upper body just either side of each breast.

Holly was beside herself, the sock tickles were bad enough but she knew her bare feet were worse. ‘Now they were applying some process to make her more ticklish!’ Her feet still felt strange in the thin socks and the tingling added to the ticklish sensations that assaulted her senses.

“All right, I s’pose it will be worth it when we open up these treasures!” The man consented as he held gently ran his index fingers up and down each of Holly’s trapped arches.

“When are the others getting ‘ere and ‘ow many did you invite?” He asked in his broad accent.

“Just that little sprightly blonde submissive and her Dom’... What is she going by now? Lady Charlotte?” The park owner replied tormenting Holly’s knees and thighs.

Holly was beside herself, the torture was just enough to keep her in agony without pushing her over the edge into unconsciousness. Still delirious and disoriented she half listened to their conversation hoping for some clues or facts she could use to escape. It was hopeless; all she had learnt was that more were coming to torture her and although she was wearing some panties they weren’t her own. They felt different, there was an odd lump positioned just above her clit. She had first become aware of it after she was stretched out fully, then it became more noticeable when this Mary woman straddled her. As she squirmed in a futile attempt to avoid the terrible tickling it became more and more noticeable as it teased her womanhood just slightly.

“….So none of ‘em other pretty little things or ‘em daft yun’ lads ‘en!” The man asked in his broad accent.

“No we thought we would keep this ticklish little treasure to ourselves tonight, not sure the younger performers are ready for the more intense torture we have planned for her” The park owner replied.

These words made Holly panic. She had been distracting herself with the peculiar panties but her tormentor’s words struck panic into her soul. She was helpless, there was no escape; ‘perhaps they would tickle her forever!’ As here struggles increased so did the intensity of the torture for captors meted out.

“Oh No! She doesn’t like that does she????….!” Mary teased scribbling her fingertips in Holly’s underarms.

“You are just too cute!... We might just have to tickle you all…. Night…. Long….!” She added, using two soft brushes to tease Holly’s underarms and neck whilst her long hair dangled over her victim’s underarms and breasts.

Holly was going insane. The administrations of this Mary were enough to make her thrash violently desperately trying to escape the horrible brushes and hating the way her breasts tingled as her tormentors hair brushed over them. She had figured out that they had taped her nipples down and dreaded the reasons why. At her feet the torment had been taken up a peg; two small heaters roasted her oiled soles through the wet socks. The toe ties had been exchanged for something else that felt more like a clamp. Both of her tormentors were using something like a fork to scratch at her helpless arches driving her utterly insane. The torture was relentless and the teasing humiliating. With every whispered threat, question or cooed insult she became more sensitive;

“Ticklish little thief!... I’m going to squeeze your knees again now!” The park owner teased in a sing-song voice making good on his promise.

Mary had settled in to snuggle up next to Holly, using her mouth to nuzzle her delicate perfect neck and cleverly using her toes to tease her thighs. It was her skilled and experienced hands that were her worst weapon though. They danced effortless over Holly’s entire upper body, flittering between every sensitive spot they had mapped during the ‘testing phase’ of her masterclass in tickle torture. Holly hated the level of intimacy this sadistic and apparently stout woman had taken. She hated being touched, and only ever went with guys so she could humiliate them. Worst of all the weird panties were driving her closer and closer to an orgasm as she desperately struggled to get free. If she hadn’t been so tightly and expertly restrained she would have killed this Mary in a blind rage. Despite her best efforts, there was no respite or chance for her to slip her bonds though and Holly just frantically struggled as she was tortured closer and closer to orgasm.

As Mary nuzzled her neck she suddenly began laughing, this wasn’t the sadistic hyena like laughter Holly had come to hate, but rather the response to her own feet being tickled. Holly didn’t just hear it but felt the response as the park owner abandoned her inner thighs and knees to explore Mary’s soles. Clearly the fat bitch could have kicked and moved away but instead she just kept tickling and squirming.

“Oooh! Mike if you’re going to do that do it properly, you got those special attachments for this thing?” Mary asked.

Holly was pleased to learn that the Park owner’s name was Mike but disgusted that this sick woman apparently liked to be tickled. She vaguely remembered reading that Michael something-something had taken over his father’s park but hadn’t been able to focus enough to remember sufficient details. As she was given a brief respite she tried to think of a way to use this information to weasel her way out of her current predicament and take revenge on her captors. Her head swam as her captors carried on discussing the best ways to torture her.

“Okay we will let you have your fun, but first attend to her feet!” Mike: the park owner replied.

Holly heard the rustling of plastic and felt something slide over each socked foot. She curled her toes as further thick socks were added keeping whatever the plastic was in place. Meanwhile her captors adjusted something on the rack and Holly heard metallic clicks as one or more of her captors teased her delicate skin with soft fluffy feathers. Her feet were still warm and she curled her toes in her now free double-socked feet.

“There we go, this should ensure we can keep her feet at the peak of their sensitivity for the entire weekend with some sporadic maintenance!” Mary declared.

“Good job! You know your craft well!” Mike replied

“Moi Cousin’s sister had a niece that got tormented by one of these ‘ere new-fangled cyber-bullies!.... I says that we make ‘er pay!” The un-named man added.

“Oh she will suffer! That is for sure, what’s worse is she hates it! I love having my sensitive feet tickled as you well know, at a certain point it just gets far too intense and I just need it to stop!” Mary replied.

“You don’t need to tell us! Also do you want some wrist restraints too?” Mike asked.

“Just loose ones, I want to tickle her whilst I am tickled”.

Holly’s respite ended. Mary knelt over her again keeping her upper body in a constant state of frantic panic as she used a multitude of tools and her deadly fingertips to tease the soft supple skin of her teenage body. Her accomplices used one hand to tease Holly’s thighs and legs whilst gently tickling Mary’s trapped feet. Holly had no idea but Mary’s bondage would echo her own; each ankle was strapped down and each big toe held in place with a smaller leather strap. As she squirmed Holly drove the lump deeper into her moistening pussy, she had noticed she got more sensitive as she became aroused but it was impossible to decline the cruel dance. Even her young nipples were tightening against whatever tape they had covered her nipples with, each twist and turn causing a subtle yet agonising pull on the sensitive buds.

As the backs of her knees were explored she gritted her teeth and determined that she would not give these freaks the satisfaction of forcing her to orgasm. She cursed her curiosity about the pervert’s tickle chair, she cursed her sneaking into this hell-hole she cursed her aunt for living in such an arse-backwards cesspit of inbreds and deviants. Just as she was sure she would lose control as calm measure but authoritative voice declared;

“Having fun are we!....”

Everything stopped, Holly’s heart skipped a beat. She hadn’t believed anything could get worse but that voice! It was like her aunt’s, only a thousand times worse. Subconsciously she recalled every glare, whispered threat and slap from that wooden porridge spoon and applied that level of terror to her current predicament.

“Ah Mistress Charlotte I presume!” Mike declared

“Never presume! Never assume! Know child! Do your homework and know, otherwise keep quiet!” The new voice added leading to a protracted silence.

“So why did you tape this one’s nipples?” The icy voice asked.

“Well we is goin’ to put ‘er in that there itchy burlap dress and we wanted to keep them nice and sensitive for further torment as it were!” The bumpkin’s voice answered.

“Sound reasoning! But she isn’t in the dress right now, I want to see her nipples and we have more bondage tape!” Mistress Charlotte’s voice declared.

Holly winced as the tape was removed, she had been expecting it to pull at her skin like a band-aid or ‘plaster’ as these Brits called them. Instead the tape pulled smoothly away exposing both of her nipples to the cool air.

“Are you giving her the full foot treatment Mary?” A quieter voice asked in a soft Northern accent.

“Sort of, she had already endured the kitten-lick part but the results should be spectacular!”” Mary replied.

“We can only hope, she looks ticklish. I like the way she wriggles even though there is no way for her to get away and no chance of her giving her bonds the slip” The quiet newcomer added, her soft voice containing a sparkle of sadism.

“How about we make a game of this Mary?” Charlotte’s voice interrupted.

“What did you have in mind?” Mary replied sweetly.

“How about we tickle you as you tickle her, we switch those panties on and see who can control themselves the longest?” Charlotte proposed.

“Oh I like the sound of this game!” Mary giggled in elation.

Holly whimpered into her ball gag; ‘turn them on’? What did these panties do?....

“So what do I get if I win?....” Mary asked sceptically.

“Hmmm, how about I arrange a session with that little blonde thing who was going to wear princess costume but wimped out of being tickled?” Charlotte replied

“You could do that?” Mary cried in elation.

“She has had it coming, strutting around like queen bee!” Charlotte replied.

“…And what if this one wins?” The soft northern voice asked, it was an accent Holly couldn’t quite place…

“Doesn’t matter she won’t win! Look ‘em panties have been teasing ‘er for too long! I wouldn’t be surprised if she comes the moment we get the crotch rope on ‘er” The man with the broad accent declared.

“NNWWW YWWW FFFCKKNNGG PHHHRRVRRRTTTSSS!” Holly screamed in rage the moment she heard the words ‘crotch rope’.

“Yes, but in order to give her a reason to play let’s say she can ban an area if she does somehow succeed!...” Charlotte replied, ignoring Holly’s muffled screams before adding;

“…And Mary!... If you lose I want to see how much you can take, I will tickle you for as long as you can remain conscious, No Mercy! No Stopping!”

“Is that a promise?” Mary replied with a wink.

Holly wailed into her ball-gag, the soft slow gentle tickles were bad enough but the cruelty in her captors voices kept her aware of just what a terrible situation she was in. The tickling wasn’t only torturous but her constant struggles caused her to brush up against the hard lump in the unfamiliar panties. She was utterly humiliated that her arousal had been noticed and terrified of how her captors would exploit her sensitive young body.

Holly remembered the Sisters at St Catherine’s talking about using a vibrator on their victims. There was one game she dreaded, one of the girls relished talking about using a vibrator to tease a girl to the brink of an orgasm and then denying her that release. As she squirmed Holly remembered the sadistic glimmer in the evil girl’s eyes as she talking about ‘Making the little sluts beg!’ Holly dreaded that her captors would play the same cruel games with her and cursed herself once again for putting her ankles in that stupid chair.

The tickle torture lessened as Holly’s captors adjusted her bondage, she was stretched out as tight as she would go on the rack but somehow she felt more constrained as the ropes were tightened over her panties, pushing the hard lump into just the right spot, even the slightest movement was translated into a deep, almost reassuring reaction from the cruel contraption. Holly breathed rapidly her now rock-hard nipples rising and falling with each breath. The anxiety alone was unbearable, she tried to remain still but could not help but squirm as Mary’s hair teased her freshly exposed nipples. Holly guessed they were loosely shackling the fat bitch’s wrists somehow, she had never seen Mary but guessed she was large enough that fat-jokes would hit her weak spot.

“Ready! And begin!” Charlotte’s voice declared.

Mary wasted to time and began teasing Holly’s underarms with multiple feathers. Holly’s couldn’t see them but the shackles she had correctly interpreted were attached to gloves bearing a feather cleverly attached to each fingertip. These gave Mary the reach to tickle her victim’s sensitive spots without the fear of dropping the feathers as her own feet were tickled. Mary’s wide feet made inviting targets, she used the tricks applied to Holly’s soft soles to keep her own feet at the peak of their sensitivity; each big toe was tied down stretching out the arch and making it vulnerable. The two men stood either side of the rack and used one hand each to tickle Mary’s sensitive soles and the other hand to tease Holly’s legs, focusing particularly on her inner thighs and the backs of her knees.
Holly couldn’t help but kick desperately hating the torture of her legs, with each kick the cruel panties rubbed her womanhood perfectly; Holly tried to resist but she just couldn’t resist. Charlotte meanwhile kept Holly’s nipples firmly at attention by administering two feather perfectly over the ripe young buds. Holly felt like her nipples would burst, she had never felt such pleasure from them before and hated the fact this perverted bitch was teasing her with such effective results.

The worst torture came when the unnamed woman slunk around to her feet. Even through the thick socks and everything else Holly just couldn’t stand to be touched anywhere on the soles of her feet and thrashed until the crotch rope rubbed the perfectly positioned lump against her engorged clit.

“Amanda save her feet for later! Let Mary’s process finish so she can experience true sensitivity!” Charlotte’s voice chided.

“Sorry Mistress!” Amanda meekly replied in her soft Northern accent.

Holly was poised on the brink of an orgasm, she did not want to give these freaks the satisfaction of breaking her so quickly so she tried to distract herself by placing Amanda’s accent. It was from North-West England she knew that much. It wasn’t a Manchester accent like Daphne from Frasier nor Scouse but a more rural accent, as she pondered Holly regained some control she now knew everyone’s name but that man who sounded a bit like and English farmer. Suddenly Charlotte broke her concentration.

“I say! With all the excitement we have forgotten to switch on our guest’s special panties!” Charlotte’s voice suddenly exclaimed.

Holly panicked, remembering the ‘Switch them on’ comment. She knew she wouldn’t last a vibrator pushed firmly against her clitoris and dreaded the orgasm. She had noticed that the more aroused she became the more sensitive she was to the horrible tickling. What was worse was that her captors were only really toying with her, she had watched the sisters mercilessly scrub their victim’s feet with hairbrushes and a range of torture tools and knew she was in for a lot worse once her captor finished this sick game.

As her captors laughed the panties activated. The sensations ran right through Holly who struggled hopelessly to resist. They joined the thousands of tickly electrical impulses that danced over her fraught nervous system and pushed her arousal into overdrive. Holly tried to think of her ugly old aunt and Grandma, her father shouting at her down the phone. Anything to distract her from the delicious sensations and diabolical urge to rub herself against the panties. She couldn’t resist struggling as the tickling still drove her into an instinctive, futile kicking rage. As her mind turned to Katherine wrapped in the cling-film everything seemed to fade. The tickling sensation vanished to be replaced by bliss. Holly had brought herself to climax before but nothing compared to the relief she felt as the orgasm hit full force.

Being blindfolded heightened her senses as wave after wave of pleasure ran through her body. Suddenly she plummeted from a great height into the burning tickle-hell of five experienced ticklers pushing her into overdrive. It took a moment or Holly to separate the tickling from the other new intense sensation… COLD!!!!

They had tipped an ice bucket on her to cut her climax short. As her tormentors cackled and guffawed Holly screamed desperately into her ball-gag. The ticklers had taken it up a notch. She wasn’t sure what Mary had on the tips of her fingers but even one in her underarms would have led her to shed blood had she not been so expertly restrained. The other four ticklers just used their hands to dig into her soft inviting flesh. Holly was frantic, the adrenaline rush from the ice-bucket had made her super-sensitive and now she faced pure torture without a filter as her captors mocked her efforts to escape.

“Looks like you win Mary! I probably would have trapped that little snot for you anyway! But how about we really torture this bitch!” Charlotte declared.

“An excellent idea! Her feet are almost ready by the way!” Mary replied.

“How much longer?” Amanda meekly asked, the enthusiasm in her voice peeking through.

“Just long enough for you to finish what you started, keep tickling my feet I’m nearly there!” Mary chuckled, adding;

“Is there a spare pair of those panties?”

Holly was enraged and disgusted; ‘how could this fat Mary bitch get off on being tickled?’ She continued to suffer as the buxom wench bucked and sighed loving every second. Holly nearly climaxed again too but was kept in check by ice-cubes administered to her nipples, neck and underarms. Towards the end her captors returned to the soft slow teasing tickles as they toyed with her exhausted body. Holly would need to catch her breath for what they had planned next. She was barely conscious as her captors re-taped her nipples and released Mary from above her.

Holly was so exhausted from her ordeal that she couldn’t fight being lifted from the rack by the large man with the unusual accent. Wearily she tried to struggle as she was dressed in the itchy burlap dress and forced to kneel in another set of stocks, she could not stop the heavy wood closing over her Achilles’ tendons. Her neck and wrists were locked in a pillory that overlooked a small table like a lectern. Unlike the stocks the pillory was loose and as her toes were tied Holly felt one of her Captors securing her wrists with what felt like leather bracelets. Her blindfold was removed and Holly blinked as her eyes adjusted to the light. None of her captors wore masks with their costumes leading to the spark of Holly’s fierce defiance to take hold;

….‘She would sue these bastards for every penny they had! She would make them pay for what they had done to her!’

Charlotte had a long brunette ponytail that was carefully braided, her black leather costume with long boots and buckles conveyed power and authority whilst the pale Amanda’s skimpier Black PVC bondage gear spoke more of servitude. The Big man seemed to be wearing his work clothes with a chequered flannel shirt and dirty jeans.

“Now in front of you is your contract…” Mike began nodding at a stapled together A4 Document.

“I’m not signing anything! Holly barked, hating the stupid park owner and his perverted torture exhibit.

“Well we will see, you will of course need to understand what you are getting into, consequently we shall all take turns reading your new job description whilst the others persuade you to sign” Mike continued.

Holly struggled in her bondage trying to pull her wrists out of the stupid wooden pillory. The bracelets had long spikes that prevented her from being able to wiggle free. At her feet two of her captors had removed both pairs of socks and the polythene bags between and strapped each of her big toes down with thin leather straps. Holly’s feet were utterly helpless, facing the ceiling at 45 degrees and incapable of any movement. It took all of Holly’s strength not to descend into giggles at the slightest touch of her soles, she wanted to maintain her angry façade of defiance but even having her feet touched was enough to reduce her to giggles. She knew that this wasn’t normal; even she wasn’t usually this ticklish, whatever they had done to her feet had made them more sensitive and ticklish. She was both Angry and afraid, she knew she couldn’t take anymore torture and she desperately wanted to escape so she could condemn these freaks to a life in jail. The moment the pumice stones touched her soles Holly lost all control and went berserk.

“NOOOOO! STOP THAT! GET OFF ME YOU BITCHES!” Holly screamed.

She frequently pumiced her own soles and knew that the flat rough porous rocks shouldn’t tickle like this. Desperately she tried to escape, she found that she could reach through the holes of the pillory forwards but was kept in check by the cursed bracelets.

“We might have to gag her again! She won’t be able to hear her new job description over her own cries for mercy!” Mike quipped.

“Wow she is laughing just from her feet being pumiced!” Amanda exclaimed as Holly was gagged.

“Yes it is impressive Mary! Tell me what is it you are taking off there? Are those dead skin cells?” Charlotte asked.

“Sort of, essentially the dead skin cells and the upper layer of skin have been soaked to aid their current removal, the trick is to keep all the nerve endings alive so you can increase their sensitivity one last time before the torture really begins” Mary gleefully explained.

“Impressive! You have to demonstrate the full process on Amanda some time!” Charlotte teased with a wink.

“Oh I doubt she could take it! I tried the full process on my left foot once and could barely walk without giggling, almost spent the day hopping!” Mary answered chuckling.

“Amanda Darling! Would you let Mary Demonstrate this technique on your pretty feet?” Charlotte asked rhetorically, her voice dripped with sweet dominance from the pacing to the expectant upper wards inflection.

“Yes Mistress!” Amanda replied submissively, her voice nervously quaking betraying her fear.

“Lots of fun to be ‘ad with this ‘un first!” The big man chipped in as he and Mike secured Holly’s wrists behind the pillory, preventing her from being able to reach forwards.

The pumicing of Holly’s soles came to an end at which point the three women focused on restraining her remaining toes with little loops. They marvelled at her struggles, even their fingers grasping and securing her toes seemed to tickle the sensitive teenager. With the last toes secured the electric toothbrushes were distributed amongst the three women with a discrete silence and a wink. Charlotte mouthed a count down and all three women positioned their toothbrushes between her helpless toes. As the countdown reached zero all six brushes were switched on with a click and Holly hit the roof. The Pillory was well built and withstood the tempest of tortured struggles that ensued.

“Wow looks like Holly is in hell already!” Mike quipped.

“You know we have two more toothbrushes and she has ten toes… that makes each delicious gaps between!” Charlotte purred.

Mike didn’t need any further invitation, he gleefully joined the three women delivering the worst torture Holly had ever felt. Even the slightest touch was already unbearable, now with eight evil spinning brushes gliding all over her toes and exploring the spots in between Holly went from berserk to apoplectic, her life began to flash before her eyes as she mentally searched for a way out of the hell she was being forced to endure. The big man began to squeeze her ribs and side chuckling as this added to her torment. The real torture was at her toes where the spot at the top of the balls of her feet was being traced with the toothbrushes whilst stiff scrubbing brushes explored her heels and arches.

“Now this will get rid of any remaining skin cells that we didn’t get with the pumice stones, it also tickles like hell and is the penultimate step in our subject’s process!” Mary explained.

Just as Holly was sure she could take no more the foot tickling stopped. The big man continued to tickle her upper body but this was almost bearable.

“Okay give her a breather, I don’t want her passing out on us. It is time for the final oiling and the heat” Mary announced, the tickling of Holly’s upper body stopped, she was hyper ventilating and Mike pulled the ball-gag from her mouth just as she was about to pass out.

“…..You…… people….. are…. Sick!......... Let…. Me…. Out!....” Holly panted, her breasts rising with the precious air her lungs sucked down.

“Once you sign we will let you sleep, you need to be bright and alert for tomorrow performance” Mike teased.

Holly glared at him angrily trying to think of a response that would stop the torture without condemning her to more tickling tomorrow. Even the towelling and oiling of her soles made her giggle, later she would hate the way the oil being massaged into her feet actually felt good. Holly submissively giggled and hoped that her ordeal was over, her feet had been through so much and she couldn’t help but think of Mary’s fingers as a nice massage after an exhausting work-out. Even the hot air felt good at first, the hairdryers took her soles to the point where she was sure it was about to hurt and then stopped at that point.

Holly tried to wiggle her toes but the bondage was too tight, her feet broiled in the tingly oil and she dreaded the return to tickle torture and promised hypersensitivity. Holly was too exhausted to speak but her sighs and heavy breathing enabled Mary to keep the hairdryers positioned the perfect distance away. Mary knew her craft well and soon Holly’s soles were pink and warm without a trace of hard skin, they almost seemed to glow in the artificial candle light. Holly screamed loudly at the first exploratory touches to her arch. It was just one finger but had the effect of thousands.

“I think this may be my masterpiece!” Mary declared triumphantly as she continued to run one fingertip down Holly’s arch towards the toes.

Her other captor’s gagged her and picked up the contract. Holly was frantic and had to be restrained further for her own safety. Hopelessly she reached through the holes of the pillory in a futile attempt to escape. Her arms were pulled back until the spikes met the wood of the pillory and a second set of spiky bracelets added to her forearms keeping her safely trapped for the exquisite torture of her soles. As the last clasp closed Mary chuckled and began fluttering all ten fingers over the soft inviting arches.

“So I get the first session on these lovely feet! Who is going to do the honours of reading her new contract?” Mary asked.

Holly’s face turned the same colour as her soles as her nervous system went into overdrive her struggles her so frantic that the horrible panties rubbed mercilessly against her clit as the evil wooden contraption shook. Mike scooped up the contract from the little table before it fell to the floor.

“….Position of special performer” He began

Holly couldn’t focus to listen and screamed into her ball-gag for the torture to stop. Even the slightest touch on her soles was unbearable. Charlotte had joined Mary with a haughty glance and the two women had compromised to one foot each.

“The performer will present a realistic display of medieval torture for the public….” Mike continued

Even Charlotte blowing on her toes made Holly scream and thrash such was her sensitivity, all of the sadistic laughed and mocked at this discovery apart from Mike who just continued to read aloud;

“Every attempt will be made to ensure no permanent damage or pain is endured by the performer although some stress is to be expected and will be mitigated by regular breaks and changed in the nature of the performer’s tasks”.

Holly knew enough about law to know she was screwed if she signed this document, still the torture was so intense that she would do anything to escape the horrible sensations running all over her super-sensitive feet. She tuned in and out of Mike’s dictation but noted the phrase ‘Tactile Stimulation’. They had dressed this up in enough jargon to be misinterpreted or simply ignored.

As the big man demanded his turn Charlotte took a turn reading the contract aloud. Mary did not stop and both Mike and Amanda joined in bringing a total of forty tickling fingers to Holly’s helpless soles. Even the big man’s calloused fingertips would be enough to drive Holly berserk. She had no idea what the terrifying woman was saying as tears filled her eyes. Drool dripped from the ball-gag as Holly screamed for Mercy. She could not wait for Charlotte to reach the end of the contract and felt almost grateful when she did. She inhaled deeply through her nose close to passing out from exertion. Her drool pooled on the little table as her ball-gag was removed.

“No More! Please! I’ll sign just stop tickling me!” Holly begged quietly, lately she would recall this moment with fury; the submissiveness in her voice, the sheer desperation she felt: all contributed to her utter humiliation.

“Please….. Just stop!” Holly giggled.

“No one is tickling you Holly!” Charlotte declared.

“All I thought this might happen! She is so ticklish that her nerves and brain have formed a feedback loop, I wonder how long it will last!” Mary explained excitedly.

“A long time if we keep tickling her I expect!” Charlotte declared as Mike wiped away Holly’s drool with his sleeve and laid the contract on the edge of the table.

“Release the back bracelets!” He declared triumphantly, placing a pen on top of the contract.

Holly frantically began to reach through the wooden loops, desperate to escape tonight’s torment whatever would happen tomorrow. Her heart sank as her hands fell short, the paper and pen were inches away from her grasp. She shook the pillory and glanced desperately from side to side;

“No! That’s not fair! I can’t reach!... No you can’t do this! I agreed to sign!... Please hold it up for me and I will sign!” Holly begged desperately her breath becoming rapidly as she saw the cruel trick.

“Ayup! Looks like more tickling is in store for this ‘un!” The big man declared.

Amanda wasted no time and began to gently trace her fingertip over Holly’s trapped feet.

“NOOOOO!!!! YOU CAAAAN’T!!!!” Holly wailed, still as terribly ticklish as before.

Amanda giggled and smiled at her co-conspirators glad they had given her a chance to tickle the soft feet by herself. She wiggled her fingers just above the pretty feet and teased;

“Well unless you sign we will have to give you another ten minute session until you agree!” Her soft voice dripped with evil.

Helpless, Holly tried to reach through the pillory to the contract that was just slightly out of reach. Her captors had picked up the bracelets and ball-gag and were moving to restrain her again.

“I will do anything! Please! One of you hold up the paper for me to sign!!!! Don’t you hear me you British Bastards! I WILL FUCKING SIGN!!! Don’t just stand there grinning this isn’t fair!....” Holly begged as Amanda blew on her toes causing her threats and pleas to be interspersed with desperate giggles.

“C’mon I will do anything to sign!... I will suck both of your dicks just no more tickling I can’t take it!” Holly begged as Mike approached with the ball-gag.

“Oh dear! Oh dear! Threats, no delivery on the signature and propositioning a gentleman!” I think we should skip straight ahead to level three tickle torture! Charlotte threatened securing one of Holly’s wrists as the big man pulled it into place.

Holly’s feet became no less sensitive during the session that ensued, her ‘ten minute session’ lasted nearly half an hour as her captors went through the box of tickle toys using soft brushes, textured rubber fingertips with fake nails attached and a variety of other imaginative tools to drive their helpless victim insane. It was only when they reached the hairbrushes that Holly lost the energy to struggle and even then her initial reaction was frantic and furious. Desperate for unconsciousness Holly sagged as the hairbrushes began to vibrate. Her captors were merciless and kept tickling until Holly could finally take no more, they took it into turns to check she was still awake and just as her eyes closed Holly was freed.

Holly was too tired struggle as she was guided into a set of stocks with four holes. Her feet went in the middle holes and her wrists in the outer one ones, cruelly her captors used her own fingernails to tickle her arches which they held still by the toes to ensure maximum torture. It was only by their later reference to, and repetition of this during Holly’s subsequent captivity that Holly knew this was not part of the ensuing literal nightmare…..

Holly was certain she dreamt that the part where they hung her up by her ankles and put the contract on the ground. It didn’t make any sense since she could almost reach it but was rack-tight at the same time. Still as she slumbered the tickling of her soles, leg and upper body felt real enough. Her mind reviewed and replayed the intense torture she had endured, in the following years Holly would remember with hatred the sadistic smiles on the faces of her tormentors. She hated Amanda the most as she was almost blonde with light fine straight hair, and Holly always hated blondes. Charlotte tickled her far worse but mostly smiled with her eyes keeping a haughty demeanour apart from when her cruel joy broke through. The man with the strange accent was possibly the ugliest man Holly had ever seen with boils and missing teeth, he scared Holly the most and was always the one to drag her kicking and screaming to a new device of restraint. Over time her mind would push the torture into her subconscious were it simmering deep within her psyche.

Holly didn’t remember signing the contract but by the next morning there it was, it bore all the little tricks her Dad had taught her as a young girl to catch out an imposter, the extra loop hidden on the second ‘L’ and exact way the ‘O’ didn’t quite connect…

Holly felt strangely well rested, she had no idea what time it was or how long her ordeal had lasted but as the stocks closed over her ankles she felt surprisingly calm. This would pass as the fake tortured screams of the male performers and the laughter of the other girls reached her as the first tour began. As she overheard the ugly man talk about rats being forced to eat their way through a man’s stomach Holly began to struggle. She was stocked with her arms tied high above her head. She was gagged and wore a veil and a princess costume. Her feet were safely inside two unfamiliar yet comfortable slippers that she had admired blearily as the full gravity of her situation became apparent.

Holly’s panic grew to a feverish expectation as she heard the girl in the next room laugh and beg. She could tell Charlotte and Mary were doing the tickling, but didn’t recognise the victim’s voice.

“No Mary stop!” The unknown voice begged.

“Keep tickling or you will be next wench!” Charlotte demanded, before adding menacingly;

“Now tell us where your mistress has taken refuge or we shall tickle you to death!”

“I don’t know!” The voice pleaded meekly before returning to frantic laughter.

Holly began to struggle, she guessed she was the grand finale and had picked up that the poor girl next door was being tickled for information.

Suddenly the girl cracked and broke character screaming;

“Please just tell me!!!!”

“No you tell us! Is it Canterbury?” Charlotte asked menacingly.

“YEEEESSSS CANTERBURY NOW JUST STOP!!!! PLEASE I CA-HAHA-AN’T TAKE ANYMORE”

Holly could tell that the poor girl wasn’t acting and was too ticklish to endure the unknown torment the two women had inflicted, she sounded like a spoilt brat and suddenly Holly remembered Charlotte’s bargain with Mary. ‘That little blonde thing’… ‘Always strutting around here like queen bee’…

Holly tried to think of a way to use this information to her advantage but could only dread the oncoming tickle torture. She cringed as her torturers entered. It was Charlotte, Amanda and a big man this time. Holly suspected it was the ugly one despite the robes with the long hood, he was dressed like an inquisitor with a big cross on his chest. It wasn’t his voice that announced her torment though and Holly guessed it was a recording.

“Now for our final display the princess shall be subjected to a most cruel torture, like her handmaiden she has delicately soft feet from never working or going barefoot”.

Holly looked around for the crowd and guessed they must be behind the large mirror in front of her, she vaguely remembered the way these things worked and guessed it was darker out there or something so they could see her but she only saw her own reflection.

Desperately she tried to wiggle her feet and reach them with her eyes hoping that one of them would see it wasn’t part of the act. Instead all she did was behave in exactly the way her tormentors wanted her to.

“Unlike her handmaiden she has the indignity of being placed in the stocks like a common criminal” The unknown voice declared as Holly’s captors removed her shoes and the thin stockings underneath that only extended as far as Holly’s ankles.

Holly flexed and wiggled her toes, they felt as sensitive and ticklish as the tight before as the cool air made them tingle. Holly kept struggling trying to convince one of the idiots watching that she was an unwilling participant in this sick display.

“This will allow her captors to tie back her toes making her even more vulnerable” The voice continued, Holly guessed it was Mike’s voice over the PA.

Desperately Holly tried not to let Charlotte and Amanda tie her toes but they were too skilled and soon Holly’s feet were totally immobile and stretched out for torture. She screamed into her gag and desperately tried one last times to break out of her bonds. Her feet were not as sensitive as the night before but the tickling was still pure torture. Only fingers, feathers and brushes were used in the morning sessions and her feet were always released to be put back in their shoes by Mary after the crowd left. During the brief breaks Holly would listen and mentally plot the journey towards her.

It was clear that the other performers moved around and changed positions but it was always the torture of her handmaiden that proceeded her torment. It was obvious that the poor girl had been tricked into being tied and tickled and was given a different safeword each time, the next location she revealed was York, then Lincoln then Marseilles. During one of Mary’s maintenance checked Holly heard Charlotte threaten her with the stocks if she didn’t stop breaking character.

This threat was acted upon as Holly was given a short break being picked up in a fireman’s lift by the big ugly brute and carried to a back room. One of the other girl’s took the platinum blonde’s place on the four poster bed whilst the poor girl’s in-authentically dyed hair was covered by Holly’s veil. During her ‘break’ Holly was trapped in a device she knew to be called an Iron maiden. She stood with her hands tied behind her back and looked through the holes these perverts had yet to attach the spikes to. It had a cruel face on the front and Holly tried to think of a way to escape but could only lean back against the wall behind her and rest. Even if she hadn’t been gagged she would have been too exhausted to scream. After being released from the device Holly was guided back to her post, she briefly glanced two goats licking a middle-aged woman’s soles as she was led through the back cat-walks of the show. All too soon Holly was back in her stocks waiting for her shoes and thin stockings to be removed once again.

By the afternoon Holly’s torture got worse, Mary had begun to oil her soles and heat them during the intervals, furthermore she was no longer released from the toe-ties and her captors would tickle her between performances, mocking and teasing her as she struggled and squirmed. Holly was fed water and some thin soup through a hole in her ball-gag that had been plugged with some cork. Mary took great care of ‘her little treasure’ but despite every effort being made to ensure her comfort, Holly was not released from the stocks again for the rest of the day.

When the goats were introduced she was sure somebody from the crowd would notice her torture was the real-deal. Her panic could not have been faked as the two animals were brought in. Her hysterical frenzy increased as Mary painted her trapped soles in brine, the cold brush tickled but Holly dreaded what was to come.

“Sorry pet!.... But me and the other girls have had enough of this for today so you will have to suffer a bit more!” Mary whispered.

Holly couldn’t believe how much the goat’s raspy tongues tickled, she only had to ensure a few licks each time but the subsequent scrubbing and tickling were totally unbearable. Finally Mary had to put a stop to it and volunteer herself as the victim for this display earlier in the tour as it was clear any further licking would hurt Holly’s tender soles and nullify the contract she had been forced to sign. Still Holly suffered, she knew how long the park was open for and tried to guess how many more hours she would have to endure this ordeal, just as she was sure that this one would be her last the door opened and around ten or twelve people filled in all dressed in borrowed robes monks habits over their modern clothes, there were both men and women and Holly panicked. She had almost become used to her torturous routine and this welcome development frightened her.

Now you all remember the rules, although our performer has agreed to be tickled at private sessions during the last hour of each day she does not consent to anyone touching her private parts, performing any sexual act or causing her any pain. Holly glanced around desperately; all of the newcomers had the same sadistic smile as her tormentors the night before, it wouldn’t matter how convincingly she begged or struggled none of them would care. As the first four torturers were called up Holly whimpered dreading what they would do to her and once again cursing her decision to sneak into the amusement park.

N.B. Holly’s torment will continue in further stories……

Thanks for reading
:)

Last edited:
The second kept par with the first! Well done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Everyone :)

The second kept par with the first! Well done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...good to hear, it took me a while to get around it but I always planned further tickles for Holly. Also her torture has barely even started yet ;-)

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back