• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The "Garden Genie" gloves~

Well, I'd meet you in the garden..... now, which one of us is wearing the gloves is a different question....;)

Could be night time too...lots of things to consider. Sure you wanna take a chance to find out...? ;)

IMG_2944.JPG

Last edited:
Haha. Quite the find, I will admit XD But there's nothing quite like a woman's fingernails. SO tickly!

Too bad they don't sell them in "left" and "right" pairs so you could throw away the plain ones and have both hands equipped with the "claws"! ;)

Too bad they don't sell them in "left" and "right" pairs so you could throw away the plain ones and have both hands equipped with the "claws"! ;)

Just a guess here but I think MAYBE one could pull pff the claws and put them on the opposite hand. (Unless they're attached.) I guess also one could just cut off the thumb.

Just a guess here but I think MAYBE one could pull pff the claws and put them on the opposite hand. (Unless they're attached.) I guess also one could just cut off the thumb.

Nothing a pair of scissors and some contact cement couldn't solve ;)

You might be able to get away with that. Heck it would only need to be for one hand...

The stuff of GENIUS for us male ticklers, who simply don't have the nail power of a female tickler. I would love to see the reactions of a pair of lotioned soles under The Glove........

I have no idea why this post struck me funny, but I was giggling through the whole commercial :rowfull: I think because off the boards of the TMF, nobody would ever see those gloves as anything other than what they are - a gardening tool. But here, our brains immediately wonder how badly those would tickle if used on a pair of bare feet :D

I have no idea why this post struck me funny, but I was giggling through the whole commercial :rowfull: I think because off the boards of the TMF, nobody would ever see those gloves as anything other than what they are - a gardening tool. But here, our brains immediately wonder how badly those would tickle if used on a pair of bare feet :D

I know!! :) When I saw it I was like...

IMG_2963.JPG

:D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back