• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Describe your perfect tickler and/or ticklee

Left TMF

TMF Expert
What combination of attributes would you put together to have a ticklee you'd love to tickle, or a tickler you'd love to be tickled by.

Choose physical, emotional, psychological traits, clothing, or anything else, that you'd put together into once person.

Of course, feel free to point to your significant other as your perfect tickler/ticklee. There's always room for the romantic stuff around here. :)

My perfect ticklee: Size 7 feet, short toes, painted nails. She likes to be tickled as much as she dreads it. She tries to keep calm and collect, but inevitably loses control. She's a happy, experimental, intelligent woman. She's on the shorter side, tickled in bra and panties, with brown eyes, and dark hair. At the end of her tickling, she's completely wet, horny, and begging for sex!

My perfect ticklee: Size 7 feet, short toes, painted nails. She likes to be tickled as much as she dreads it. She tries to keep calm and collect, but inevitably loses control. She's a happy, experimental, intelligent woman. She's on the shorter side, tickled in bra and panties, with brown eyes, and dark hair. At the end of her tickling, she's completely wet, horny, and begging for sex!

Have you been inside my head? What you described is just about exactly what I would've described myself! Scary...

Ler/Lee: A topless beautiful curvy woman with some long nails, who loves to explore mostly upperbody but won't be afraid to go down below. Her voice is soothing and sadistic, her methods are ruthless but playful. She loves to use tickle talk and maybe try to force me to say some embarrassing things. She's a master of nails and fathers, maybe even brushes as she leaves her body topless to tease me while she wears some cute panties as well. She is extremely ticklish herself and her laughter can just turn on a man. A super sensitive upperbody and just as sensitive lower body, perky breast, soft skin.

As I wouldn't want women catering, I'm gonna pass on this one. If she and I have chemistry, we'll know it.

As I wouldn't want women catering, I'm gonna pass on this one. If she and I have chemistry, we'll know it.

Nice answer! :cool:

For my fantasy Lers I imagine certain kinds of outfits and cosplay. (Like Police/ varied Military/ Robber/ Stalker outfits etc hehe..at least for when I fantasize.) Lees... As long as they are a bit fearful of me... but happy to submit... thats all that matters. Though chemistry is a factor too of course.

I have found some chemistry here and there with some of you... but its going to take meeting people in person to determine how far I want to go. Sometimes I might just want to watch or get in on a gang tickling. Wildly depends. I am vastly holding onto my cards because... when I get to a Nest etc... when I set my sights on one of you... I want you to turn to jello... very excited and nervous...

~and me vice versa for a Ler. Which is mostly why I try to keep to myself and most of my interactions to my postings. Though I'll always write back usually. (And the chat room of course.) I love that excited tension...

If I am your fantasy... I want to live up to it as much as I can. (Being me of course... ;) )

And to finally face you Lers... yeah I want to be a bit afraid. Most of you are faceless to me anyway... Kinda like a living horror movie... you're all villains to me ... might as well keep it that way to a certain extent... :) I do love accents and different languages. And a smile... (Sadistic...) ;)

So to say I have a type... no not physically or looks why.

Last edited:
For a lee, someone who has a love/hate relationship with tickling. She is a little nervous every time before we start but at the same time she can't help herself and always comes back for more.

For a let, someone who truly enjoys tickling the crap out of me.

I think the main thing for a ler or lee is someone who loves tickling and you click with.

Doesn't mean you have a fantasy of what you would want your female ler or lee to be like hun, give it a try.

No, you're right...I DO have a fantasy of 'perfect ler/lee' that I could describe. But telling it could facilitate catering, to an unappealing degree. I already do give an awful lot about what I like in main chat, as it is. But something about this question makes me want to draw the line. I could be vague with the description...but meh. What good would that be?

My ideal Lee, apart from being female and someone with whom I feel a mutual sexual attraction, has a personality that mixes two opposite qualities: playfulness and intensity.

I have both of those elements in my own personality, and I think that I am drawn so strongly to tickling because it seems to be tailor-made for expressing that unlikely combination of qualities both at the same time. Tickling looks at first as if it is a light and playful thing, yet it can so quickly move into the area of power and control and delving deep into the soul, and it is that juxtaposition that I think I found so fascinating and addictive from an early age.

So ideally I like my Lee to have the same fascination that I have with that weird combination of motives in tickling. Doesn't happen often.

I am in love with Priya and her gorgeous feet. I could watch her get tickled all day.

5945814079_5279a7f497_zpst5u3pep3.jpg

So why do all the "perfect" guys live far away... if u can tolerate a smaller foot (5.5) you just described me ;)

And you can please continue to tickle as we have sex... shall i tickle / touch you at the same time?

TTG

My ideal Lee, apart from being female and someone with whom I feel a mutual sexual attraction, has a personality that mixes two opposite qualities: playfulness and intensity.

I have both of those elements in my own personality, and I think that I am drawn so strongly to tickling because it seems to be tailor-made for expressing that unlikely combination of qualities both at the same time. Tickling looks at first as if it is a light and playful thing, yet it can so quickly move into the area of power and control and delving deep into the soul, and it is that juxtaposition that I think I found so fascinating and addictive from an early age.

So ideally I like my Lee to have the same fascination that I have with that weird combination of motives in tickling. Doesn't happen often.

Very well said, sir!

Nice answer! :cool:

For my fantasy Lers I imagine certain kinds of outfits and cosplay. (Like Police/ varied Military/ Robber/ Stalker outfits etc hehe..at least for when I fantasize.) Lees... As long as they are a bit fearful of me... but happy to submit... thats all that matters. Though chemistry is a factor too of course.

I have found some chemistry here and there with some of you... but its going to take meeting people in person to determine how far I want to go. Sometimes I might just want to watch or get in on a gang tickling. Wildly depends. I am vastly holding onto my cards because... when I get to a Nest etc... when I set my sights on one of you... I want you to turn to jello... very excited and nervous...

~and me vice versa for a Ler. Which is mostly why I try to keep to myself and most of my interactions to my postings. Though I'll always write back usually. (And the chat room of course.) I love that excited tension...

If I am your fantasy... I want to live up to it as much as I can. (Being me of course... ;) )

And to finally face you Lers... yeah I want to be a bit afraid. Most of you are faceless to me anyway... Kinda like a living horror movie... you're all villains to me ... might as well keep it that way to a certain extent... :) I do love accents and different languages. And a smile... (Sadistic...) ;)

So to say I have a type... no not physically or looks why.

actually doll I have had a couple fantaices of me and you...and imma stop myself there lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back