• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Describe your perfect tickler and/or ticklee

My ideal ler would be female. Height really doesn't matter but I like 5'6 or taller. She has the the "I'm gonna get you smile." She would have long nails painted red and big on taunting. She would go easy to start figuring out my spots and once we are both comfortable she would really let me have it.

I've found my perfect 'lee. What makes her perfect is the fact that she is Beautiful inside and out. she is playful, can be a bit Bratty at times (because she loves asking for it). she is very submissive, Very Ticklish, and also loves other Kinks. We can play for hours and she never seems to get enough. I learn more and more about her with each and every session. I tie her in any position I want and never get a complaint. her soft beautiful feet are so much fun to tease, tickle and torment. she loves being Dominated as much as I love dominating her. Like I said...perfect!

Very well said, sir!

Thank you. I do my best. And I like your signature. I must look into P G Wodehouse.

(“The advice I give to every young man starting to seek out a life partner is to find a girl whom he can tickle.”)

A lovely ticklee to play with: College-age petite, super-perky, cheerful, tight-bodied, bubbly little dynamo of energy, like a gymnast, jaw-length bob-cut, tight, skimpy yoga shorts, skin-hugging top, screamingly-ticklish, pretty little pussy - bare and pink with a nice little nubbin, and loses her mind when you gently, slowly, patiently tease her there.

I've found my perfect 'lee. What makes her perfect is the fact that she is Beautiful inside and out. she is playful, can be a bit Bratty at times (because she loves asking for it). she is very submissive, Very Ticklish, and also loves other Kinks. We can play for hours and she never seems to get enough. I learn more and more about her with each and every session. I tie her in any position I want and never get a complaint. her soft beautiful feet are so much fun to tease, tickle and torment. she loves being Dominated as much as I love dominating her. Like I said...perfect!

Perfect? Awwwwww..... Thank you. You're perfect too. :man: And yes brat all the way....

Last edited:
Ticklee: I've always had a thing for cute, small girls with pale skin and dark hair...shy, quiet, very sweet, and with the kind of adorable smile that makes your heart melt, because a smile from her means that you've earned it. Artsy or gothic. Someone who's kind of nervous, but open to the whole thing. A super-ticklish girl with an adorable, loud, musical laugh; the kind who would cover her face with her hands to hide the fact that the tickling is almost making her cry from laughing. Somebody who hates it in the moment but would admit it was fun afterward. As an aside: I love big, soft feet, and long toes.

Tickler: A sexy, confident, playful woman. Someone who likes being in charge (getting a mental picture of an older woman with a suit and straight, long hair). Ecstatic, giggly, and mean when tickling: constantly teasing and tormenting and laughing just as much as I am. A woman who LOVES breaking men with tickling, but who is super-ticklish herself too.

I married my perfect ler. As for lees I am down for any gender close in age that is super ticklish and I find attractive.

My boyfriend is already the perfect ler for me. He's, handsome, strong, knows all my spots and favorite tickle toys and positions, lots of fun, and i trust him more than anything. So yeah. I already have my perfect ler.

What combination of attributes would you put together to have a ticklee you'd love to tickle, or a tickler you'd love to be tickled by.

Choose physical, emotional, psychological traits, clothing, or anything else, that you'd put together into once person.

Of course, feel free to point to your significant other as your perfect tickler/ticklee. There's always room for the romantic stuff around here. :)

Well, Lee and Ler would be the same package for me. I'm a natural Ler myself but with the right person some playful return attacks would be part of that perfect fantasy.

A lot of what I long for has been mentioned by others in this thread. For me it's someone genuinely happy and positive in life. The smile that melts the heart was mentioned by another and that is definitely in my category. Innocence is important, by that I mean a kind hearted person who has a gentle soul, as mine is. Bashful, flirty eyes. Someone strong and also vulnerable in being fulfilled by right person (just as I am). I'm not a nudity kind of person so nice summer day clothes are perfect. If the shirt's untucked that just leaves an avenue for scritching fingers to access her tummy and sides. Squirming = lots of fun because it's an excuse to scrunch in with one another. It would have to be a girl who likes being tickled; if it's torture being endured then I'm not interested in inflicting that. Very cute, very bratty, and flirty is my perfect example. Obviously, being ticklish is part of the package.

That's my wish list. Let's see if Santa is reading the TMF forums because I've been good all year... :innocent:

Many Blessings,
MidnightX

So why do all the "perfect" guys live far away... if u can tolerate a smaller foot (5.5) you just described me ;)

And you can please continue to tickle as we have sex... shall i tickle / touch you at the same time?

TTG

Well ok I'm in Sedona,Az that's not too far. I absolutely love tickling as part of sex. I would continue for you and ask you o continue too. Yum !whentoholdem then at gmail

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back