• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Game Of Thrones

HolyLord

Hello to all fans if there are any! What do you think of tickling in the setting of GoT? I remember seeing couple of stories about it on DeviantArt, also saw a vine in which Maisie Williams (Arya Stark) was tickled and she had really nice hysterical reaction to it... But still, is there anything else? Of course it may seem that such thing as tickling would be inappropriate for the world as cruel and dark as Game Of Thrones created. Anyway, share your thoughts on this topic!

Last edited:
Honestly with everyone dying in GOT what time would they have to tickle anyone? Now I know there was a video out there at one point where they were out of character and someone was tickling Arya off set, but other than that, too much war going on unless they tickle the prostitutes but they run out of time for them too lol

Well, the only real possibility to insert tickling into the dark setting of GoT is tickle torture. I guess it may be a really satisfying one

Honestly if they were going to insert anything tickling related, it would of been within the first two seasons when everything was a little more calm, now that things are way more war like and tense I can tell you that they most likely will not add a tickle scene in there.

I do understand it, adding tickle scenes now will be a really strange thing to do, but this thread is more of thinking and imagining as well as of sharing any information on the cast or the situations that possibly could be turned into the tickling related (for instance, wouldn't it be cool if The Tickler actually used it? I think it'd be bad for poor Arya ;)

Yeaaah, do agree Mother of Dragons, Daenerys Stormborn, Breaker of Chains etc etc needs a good tickle torture ahaha. BTW, does anyone know anything about Emilia Clarke's ticklishness or Sophie Turner? As we know something of Arya Stark...

George R.R. Martin definitely has a foot fetish. In the books, there are plenty of lush descriptions of beautiful females showing off their feet, and of men finding them attractive for that reason. Sandals seem also to be the standard form of footwear for women in southern locations such as Dorne and the Dothraki sea. Daenerys is described as wearing beautifully intricate silver or gold sandals on various occasions. I do not want to get too detailed in order to avoid spoiling anything.

As for tickling references, there is naturally The Tickler, a member of Gregor Clegane's band of psychos. There is no actual tickling being performed by anyone, but I remember that when Asha Greyjoy takes a lover, there is a scene when he briefly tickles her while verbally teasing her. Or maybe it was the other way around. If anything, it was cute foreplay, nothing more, so the passage did not stick into my memory.

If you like the setting, Briel7 made a few nice drawings. You can check his deviantART if you like, http://briel7.deviantart.com/gallery/ but here is also one that features Cersei being punished by the Sisters of the Seven:

cersei_s_atonement_by_briel7-dahfffp.jpg

George R.R. Martin definitely has a foot fetish. In the books, there are plenty of lush descriptions of beautiful females showing off their feet, and of men finding them attractive for that reason. Sandals seem also to be the standard form of footwear for women in southern locations such as Dorne and the Dothraki sea. Daenerys is described as wearing beautifully intricate silver or gold sandals on various occasions. I do not want to get too detailed in order to avoid spoiling anything.

As for tickling references, there is naturally The Tickler, a member of Gregor Clegane's band of psychos. There is no actual tickling being performed by anyone, but I remember that when Asha Greyjoy takes a lover, there is a scene when he briefly tickles her while verbally teasing her. Or maybe it was the other way around. If anything, it was cute foreplay, nothing more, so the passage did not stick into my memory.

If you like the setting, Briel7 made a few nice drawings. You can check his deviantART if you like, http://briel7.deviantart.com/gallery/ but here is also one that features Cersei being punished by the Sisters of the Seven:

View attachment 524990

I saw that, very nice art work.

That was awesome artwork posted. But to add my 2 cents, with everyone dying and having to endure REAL torture when the time calls for it, I think there's clearly one place where tickling could get interjected in GoT and surprised that no one has missed what I think is certainly obvious. Littlefinger's brothel(s) should host a kinky patron or 2 from time to time. Perhaps Tyrion could revert back to his lecherous ways for a night or 2 and while passing through, we see a lord or lady from Kings Landing, indulging in some tickle play. Perhaps Varys tickling a girl, or perhaps Bron tickling the leader of those warrior chicks from Dorn.

The Free Cities, with their somewhat refined culture would be even more suitable for this type
of scenario~

I wrote a GoT ticklefic, which to me was the most *obvious* story to be written, but I suspect most people in this thread are into M/f and F/f only, so it won't be to your liking lol...
Anyway, I really like the Briel7 drawings, too.

I would do anything to have the stark girls within my clutches. Or daeneryes and misandei. Or all of them :)

As far as the show goes, I don't really think tickling fits at all. As others have stated it's too dark of a show, even with all the sex scenes that could include just one drunk couple having fun. But it's way too dark of a show to include something so full of joy and fun in my opinion
As an idea for drawings, stories, or other things it's perfect though. Definitely something worth running with!

As far as the show goes, I don't really think tickling fits at all. As others have stated it's too dark of a show, even with all the sex scenes that could include just one drunk couple having fun. But it's way too dark of a show to include something so full of joy and fun in my opinion
As an idea for drawings, stories, or other things it's perfect though. Definitely something worth running with!

exactly my point, who has time for tickling when you too busy trying to fuck everyone before you die

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back