• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Signing her sole and Tickles at the Movies

TickleHere

TMF Regular
I wish I had amazing tickle stories to share with you guys, I envy many of you lucky ladies and gents your true-life experiences, but here are a few brief encounters that I have to share. The first two I participated in and the other I witnessed.

When I was in High School there was a girl I admired from afar for years, I'll call her Alice. Boy was I crazy about her. She was free-spirited, fiercely intelligent, a bit of a drama queen, flirty -- she liked to wind me up from time to time as we were on opposite poles of the political spectrum at the height of the Reagan era. She had beautiful fair skin, curly auburn hair, and the most intense blue eyes. Me in High School: picture Alex P Keaton but with much shorter hair (which is funny because I never watched "Family Ties" -- I was more of a PBS nerd). Naturally, I was dying to know if she was ticklish and, being me, I was absolutely focused on her feet.

My first brief opportunity came one afternoon in class where, as it happens, she was seated right behind me. Friday afternoon, springtime, not much going on, and everyone is bored and tired. She's so bored that she thinks it would be fun to kick off her shoe and have everyone around her draw on her foot (free-spirited, remember)! So off it goes and she kicks her leg out to the guy sitting to her left. He's not very game but quickly scratches something out on the top of her foot which gets a bit of a reaction out of her. No sounds, just biting her lip. Over her foot goes to the girl sitting in front him. Girls being more devious she starts drawing something elaborate knowing that it's driving Alice crazy. So much that she reaches out and grabs my shoulder to try and keep her composure but still making no sound. Then, to my astonishment, it's my turn. I didn't think she'd actually offer me the chance. After years of fantasizing about having this girls foot in my lap there it is. I almost didn't know what to do, lol. My perception of time froze as I took my pen, tried to think of something, and started to write across the ball of her foot as sloooowwwwly as I possibly could, in cursive, "Hi Alice, I bet this tickles!" and then signed my name in her arch. She actually moaned a little as the pen traced across her sole. I wish I could have written on her toes too but once I signed off she lowered her foot, slid it back into her shoe, and went on with the rest of class giving off a conspicuous air of "nothing going on here". It couldn't have lasted more than 45 seconds and I had so hoped I would break through her self-control and make her giggle at least but it seemed to me that her feet weren't laugh-out-loud ticklish and just to get a reaction out of her was magical! And I was grateful as I would gladly have sold my soul for those few moments I was gifted.

My second opportunity with Alice came near the end of Senior year. I was on the yearbook staff and my best friend was the photographer so we got to flake off most of the time and take pictures. My buddy and I were wandering around when we heard a bunch of girls talking in an alcove at the other end of the hallway so, with a camera as our excuse, we jet over to say Hi. We can't see anyone but as we get closer I notice a pair of bare feet with black nail polish stretched out into the hallway just begging to be tickled. As we arrived at our quarry, before peeking around the corner, my friend starts snapping pictures of the feet and calls out "Who its that?" and I approach them and scratch my fingernails across the arches making them wiggle. I didn't need to ask who it was -- I knew it was Alice the instant I saw the black nail polish. Unfortunately no further tickles happened and the conversation quickly turned to the mundane "What are you guys up to?" sort of thing. I had hoped he'd catch some pictures of me tickling her but I guess he wasn't expecting me to do anything because he'd already lowered his camera. Never got any copies of the picture either, darn-it.

Movie theater tickles happened many years later when my friends and I went to see Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. I don't know how I could have forgotten this but I was reminded of it reading some older posts. There were two couples in front of us and I think they were on a double blind-date, the women sitting next to each other and their dates on either side of them, and the impression I got was that the guys knew each other as they would lean forward and talk to each other occasionally. If you've seen the movie you undoubtedly remember the scene where Steve Martin's con-man character is pretending to be a paraplegic and Michael Caine's con-man character is trying to make him slip-up and reveal himself by tickling his foot. Well, as the scene starts to unfold and it becomes apparent what is going to happen one of the blind date women whispers out loud "Oh NO, he's gonna tickle him!!" The way she said it sounded to me like this was the worst possible thing she could imagine happening -- so she was undoubtedly deathly ticklish! Fast forward to the end of the movie. Now, my friends and I are the kind of movie nerds who stay and sit for the entire end credits and this is what gave me the opportunity to watch the encore. The guy who's date had commented out loud started asking her if she was ticklish and started poking at her sides knowing full well that she had to be. She immediately started to laugh and tell him to stop when he launched in on her tickling her stomach and sides causing her to yelp and squeal out loud. His friend of course, thankfully, had to follow his example and started poking at his date asking "How about you? Are you ticklish too?" making her jump and giggle. This went on for the usual 30 seconds or so, which seems to be the standard timing for impromptu tickle-attacks, and was over too quickly. When they finished, the second guys date, still giggling, sighed and said "you guys are terrible." I sat there enjoying the show and wishing that could have been my date. So, if you're looking for a tickle opportunity, put Dirty Rotten Scoundrels in the DVD player!

That was an awful lot of exposition for maybe 90 seconds of tickling but I'm afraid I count my tickling in seconds, lol.

Cheers!

Don't feel the least bit self-conscious about your stories. Great writing and a pleasure to read from beginning to end. Thanks!

When the girl presented her foot to the class, it sounds like one of those magical moments a tickle lover can't believe is ACTUALLY happening to them. While the rest of the class probably saw it as no big deal or something to pass the time in an otherwise boring class period, you were probably doing everything in your power to keep your shit together - I've been there :) You're trying to slow your heart rate back down to a more normal rhythm, hoping that the heat you're feeling in your face isn't as noticeable as it feels, and trying not to say too much because you know the tremor in your voice will be a dead giveaway that this relatively innocent tickle moment is affecting you WAY more than it should.

The movie theater tickle scene you described sounded like it was really fun to watch. Those first exploratory tickles after someone asks, "Are you ticklish?" are my FAVORITE!! As a very shy 'lee who can't bring herself to even say the word "tickle" out loud, I'm always jealous of people who can be that nonchalant about it. They make it look SO easy! I guess because to them, it is.

During college, I had a similar writing-on-the-sole experience with a girl friend who was in between more serious boyfriends. This girl also (I think) had already deduced that I had a 'thing' for her feet (as she later teased me with her bare feet on three other occasions, which later pleasured her greatly as things turned out). This first time though, we were in the college library. She was wearing sandals (it was spring). She sat on a devan-like chair next to me with her back against a wall, with her feet facing me ... and so with my heart thumping wildly I slipped off one of her sandals (just one). Her eyes opened wide; I think she instantly sized up the situation. She had been reading a textbook, but then playfully eyed me, offering a wry smile ... Then I took out my ballpoint pen and wrote verrrry slowly & deliberately, "This tickles," on the sole of her foot. I was rewarded with sexy lip-biting and she even bit her finger to stifle soft giggles. We were in a library, remember, so we needed to keep relatively quiet. That seemed to open the door for more deliriously, wonderfully, sensitive foot teasing experiences. (I wrote about this first episode though for Penthouse Variations Letters, and it was printed about 3 decades ago under the title "Laughter in the Library." I still fantasize about this girl every week!!!! Short experiences like these can last a lifetime..... Sigh ....

When the girl presented her foot to the class, it sounds like one of those magical moments a tickle lover can't believe is ACTUALLY happening to them. While the rest of the class probably saw it as no big deal or something to pass the time in an otherwise boring class period, you were probably doing everything in your power to keep your shit together - I've been there :) You're trying to slow your heart rate back down to a more normal rhythm, hoping that the heat you're feeling in your face isn't as noticeable as it feels, and trying not to say too much because you know the tremor in your voice will be a dead giveaway that this relatively innocent tickle moment is affecting you WAY more than it should.

Oh, my god, you couldn't have described it more perfectly. Every butterfly in creation is rattling around in my 16 year old rib cage, I'm probably beet red, asking myself "Am I dreaming?? Is this REALLY happening??? This CAN'T be real. There's no way that this is...OH MY GOD HER FOOT IS IN MY HANDS. OK...playing it cool...trying to act like this is no big deal. Girls put their bare feet in my lap all the time. Third time this week. No biggie. Oh, I hope this is going to tickle her, please be ticklish, how is she reacting? Whew, is it over already? I think I need to go lie down somewhere. "

As a very shy 'lee who can't bring herself to even say the word "tickle" out loud, I'm always jealous of people who can be that nonchalant about it. They make it look SO easy! I guess because to them, it is.

I know, right? Why is it so hard to say "that word" out loud. It almost feels funny typing too, lol

During college, I had a similar writing-on-the-sole experience with a girl friend who was in between more serious boyfriends. This girl also (I think) had already deduced that I had a 'thing' for her feet (as she later teased me with her bare feet on three other occasions, which later pleasured her greatly as things turned out). This first time though, we were in the college library. She was wearing sandals (it was spring). She sat on a devan-like chair next to me with her back against a wall, with her feet facing me ... and so with my heart thumping wildly I slipped off one of her sandals (just one). Her eyes opened wide; I think she instantly sized up the situation. She had been reading a textbook, but then playfully eyed me, offering a wry smile ... Then I took out my ballpoint pen and wrote verrrry slowly & deliberately, "This tickles," on the sole of her foot. I was rewarded with sexy lip-biting and she even bit her finger to stifle soft giggles. We were in a library, remember, so we needed to keep relatively quiet. That seemed to open the door for more deliriously, wonderfully, sensitive foot teasing experiences. (I wrote about this first episode though for Penthouse Variations Letters, and it was printed about 3 decades ago under the title "Laughter in the Library." I still fantasize about this girl every week!!!! Short experiences like these can last a lifetime..... Sigh ....

They do indeed, how amazing is your experience -- I hope you can share some of her foot-teasing as well but understand if you want to keep some things private.

Thank you for sharing that!

Great shares! Now have to remember that movie title if I ever want to watch an old comedy with people (love Steve Martin's humour, and just Caine because he has a British accent [aside from the fact he's a skilled actor] :p).

Thanks for the share! Love your writing style! :D

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back