• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

◄ Darke Going Dark ► CLOSING MY CLIP STORES

JD you are and will always be a pioneer to all tickling. You will be sorely missed and I wish you all the best. I will go and load up my cart at your shop today before it closes. Thank you for all you did for us tickle fans.

DK

Oh man, unfortunately these retires happens. Mr. Darke, your work was a landmark for me, as an artist. Thank you so much for these years of amazing tickling videos.
All the best!!! :thumbsup:
dtka66

Just wanted to say thanks for paving the way for other producers like myself. When I started in 2011 I was a big fan of your work and still am. Great, quality productions. You will be missed and I do hope you stay around on the forum at least.

Wish you the best brotha!

Jay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You're a great contributor and will be missed. Best of luck in your future endeavors!

James - I cant express just how sorry I am to see you go. You are one of the orignials and truly one of the best - AND you have taken many a dollar from me. Thank you so much for all you have done for our little sub-fetish you will be missed. Thank you Thank you THANK YOU!

Congratulations on the be a opportunities. Your work has been some of the most iconic in this genre. Not only in production quality but in diversity of models themes storylines and fetish material. Thank u Darke.

This truly shocking news to hear about one of the all-time greats in tickling fetish videos :sadcry::sadcry::sadcry::sadcry:,since James Darke's videos were truly some of the best ever on the fetish market(with the quality choice of models[via every well known tickling/fetish model in the industry],the most ferocious tickling carried out by any tickling video tickler,and the most humorous tickle talk around). Hopefully,there will be both a future DVD/Blu Ray release of DARKE FORCES(unless it's just an Internet exclusive) and a climatic farewell tickling video/clip from you,James,just to perfectly climax your perfect career. You will absolutely be heavily missed,James,for both FTKL and Bobby Tickles will carry on your brilliant work and I wish you well on your future outside-the-fetish-industry ventures.

Thank you for many years of great clips, have always enjoyed your work. Good luck for the future.

Oh my god, Mr Darke, so sad to see you go!! You are an absolute legend! I look up to and respect you for all the great work you have done! I wish you all the best with your new endeavors!! And please keep tickling!!

All good things must end. Thank you for all you've done for our community.

Giantfan :devil:

Sorry to hear it JD - all the best with your future endeavours!

James enjoyed your videos over the years and it sad to see you leave but good luck with your future plans!

James you have produced the highest quality clips in the industry you will be massively missed.

Thank you for all the amazing material you have brought to thie genre, I truely wish you every success in all of your future endevours.

You will always be a legend in this genre, and you must realise you leaving is going to cause a MASSIVE disturbance in the force. ;-)

Holy moly! James you will be missed be the entire community my friend. But I know for a fact you'll do great in your future endeavors. Good luck, and thank you!+

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

thank you for all those years of nice work JD, you had been part of the greatest producer in fetish industry. Good luck on your new project

Literally just purchased 3 clips from way back involving "Taylor". The one that shot with LIB Tickling and goes by "Sarah" there. Glad I came across this thread or I would've never got the chance to purchase these clips again.

Best of luck to your adventures post-tickle producer :)

Literally just purchased 3 clips from way back involving "Taylor". The one that shot with LIB Tickling and goes by "Sarah" there. Glad I came across this thread or I would've never got the chance to purchase these clips again.

Best of luck to your adventures post-tickle producer :)

Me too BBGuy. Thanks for pointing that out. I saw her in a pic on his site but couldn't find her (only knew her as Sarah).

Me too BBGuy. Thanks for pointing that out. I saw her in a pic on his site but couldn't find her (only knew her as Sarah).

No prob. While she's still modeling, outside of LIB & SWT I haven't seen her do any other tickling stuff. So it appears that those 2 stores are it. And once SWT is gone, only other place to find vids of her appears to be LIB.

Now THAT was sudden. Next thing, Tommy over at Tickle Abuse will be folding up his tent. And I was worried about news reports saying that the San Andreas Fault is overdue.

Pardon my cynicism, but are we about to witness the birth of a black market in tickle videos with the highest production values in the business? Human nature is a mother...

Can anyone with a membership to ticklehotness.com tell me whether or not you can download all the clips that were on his c4s website if you have a membership?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back