• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

◄ Darke Going Dark ► CLOSING MY CLIP STORES

So fucking sad! You have really produced great unique tickling clips and it's a great loss to the tickling comunity that you now retired! I just realised and didn't get to buy any clips before you closed, so I really hope you will open your store again some time so I and others can buy all the clips we still want to buy!

Wish you all the best of luck!

Last edited:
Well damn, I wish I had known about ticklehotness.com earlier. I didn't know it existed.

Can anybody specify how much time before he closes ticklehotness.com? I don't want to pay for a membership tonight and the site closes tomorrow lol

Good luck James.

Can anyone with a membership to ticklehotness.com tell me whether or not you can download all the clips that were on his c4s website if you have a membership?
If it only allows you to stream the clip; an alternative is to use a screen recorder like Camtasia and manually record the streams. I know it's a PITA and time consuming, but at least you still have the videos saved in your local archives forever.

Thanks. I know the last time I had one it only allowed streaming, I might try Camtasia, didn't think it was worth it if all you can do is stream.

Deja vu? I think this happened to him years ago. Or maybe that was someone else who quit and changed their mind.

So are these videos gone forever or will someone take the reins? Be sad to see so much content disappear..

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back