• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Let's try this again..young professional male lookin for female in Philly

philly56381

Ok, so let's try this again. Cause I got a deal to good to be true, very fast last time. I'm a young, normal professional with a high profile job living in South Philly. I've been told I'm a good looking guy...I don't know only assholes refer to themselves as good looking. But I never have a problem dating as a matter of fact it's become too much of an issue as of late and I'm getting out of a relationship to a beautiful girl we just couldn't make it. She understood this, she used to break my balls about it, which I hated cause I don't like my few ex's who know to ever bring it up. I'm so private with my tickling and foot fetish it's been a weird thing for me my whole life. But it exists, I'm more of a Ler but I can always get down with being a Lee. Im looking for the impossible here I know a young girl in her twenties or thirties or shit I'm open to 40's who is open to this and serious about hanging out. I'm a nice guy, normal guy, very private about this. So I've done this a few times and have been lucky enough to have many gf who got It cause it's not a big deal really? But I just keep it on the private side. But I want to find someone who is actually into this and not a fake, a flake, or someone who wants one of my credit cards BF we hang out. Because I've seen it all posting here in the past and I've met a sweet girl that I don't know what happened. So please PM if your serious, it will definitely be an adventure for both of us.
-P

Last edited:
I also through my job have access to travel and free stays at one particular hotel chain so I don't mind a little travel if I can find sometime off. But there has to be a young lady in
philly waiting for the right oppurtunity. I have a good feeling about this and believe me I'm 100 percent confidential.

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back