• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rebecca and Her Hypnotic Tickle Treatment (ADULTS ONLY - hypnotic M/F)

loves2TK

TMF Poster
Hi! This one goes out to all my friends who have a tickle/hypnosis fantasy!

Rebecca sat nervously in the easy chair in the psychiatrist's office. At least that's how she felt inside. As always she kept her cool professional demeanor on display for the outside world, dressed "for success" demurely and in the best clothing her substantial expense account could afford! She would never have imagined herself coming to a place like this, but her situation had become intolerable. At 34, she seemed to have it all. A great high paying job, time to work out and keep her 36DD - 26- 28 figure toned and fit, and the respect of her colleagues. But in her heart she knew she needed help and was here to get it.

A number of her women professional colleagues had highly recommended Dr. Jackson and after treatment with him, they seemed transformed. Much happier with life and pleasant to be around. Rebecca hoped he could do the same for her. After all, aside from the personal price she paid, appearing too cold and aloof was bad professionally!

Dr. Jackson came in reviewing a file, looked up and smiled at Rebecca. "Good morning! You are Rebecca?" Rebecca sighed a little contemptuously. "Yes...of course" she said as Dr. Jackson sat down on a high back chair in front of her. He was about 45 in an expensive suit with dark hair graying at the temples. "Hmmm..." said the psychiatrist. "It seems you're here to see us today because of an inability to smile or enjoy life. It also indicates that you have difficulty achieving sexual satisfaction? Having an orgasm?" Rebecca looked down and nodded. Dr. Jackson smiled. "Well we'll see if we can't change those things. Your pre-testing indicates that you are very susceptible to hypnotic suggestion, and that's a positive. That will be the avenue we'll go down to address your...situation. Can we begin the hypnosis? We're already 10 minutes into our scheduled hour session so lets get started!"

Rebecca was aware of having been in a restful sleep but had no recollection of what had happened. Still in the comfortable easy chair with Dr. Jackson in front of her she blinked at him. "What happened? I don't feel any different at all!" "Not to worry" said Dr. Jackson. "Just remain comfortable".

At the word "comfortable" Rebecca felt terribly and uncomfortably warm. "My goodness its gotten hot! May I....take off some clothing?" She could hardly believe she was saying this in front of this stranger, but...he was a doctor and she felt...compelled! Dr. Jackson nodded with a small smile and she removed her blouse. Then her skirt. She was not comfortable until she had removed her bra and was sitting in front of the Doctor in just her panties. "Oh my" said Dr. Jackson. "I see there is a playful side of this cool professional after all" as he pointed to her. That's when she remembered, she was wearing her secret white cotton panties with pink teddy bears on them! They were so childish that Rebecca felt humiliated!

Dr. Jackson noticed her discomfort. "No worries" Dr. Jackson said. The pink teddy bears are very cute"!!

At the word "cute" something extraordinary happened. Rebecca felt as if her ankles and elbows were pinned to the chair and she felt dozens of fluffy feathers tickling her feet and toes!! She began to wiggle in the easy chair, and giggle as the tickling overtook her "heeheehee...what's ...heeheehee...happening?? heheehe...MY FEET!!!"

"Well you're really just a ticklish little doll aren't you? A little tickle doll with teddy bear panties!! Do you like the tickles on you little tootsies? Kitchy kooo!"

At the word "Kitchy koo" Rebecca felt something else. More feathers were tickling her legs, her inner thighs and her tight bottom! She started to actually hop in the chair and her giggling turned to laughter! "AHAHHAAAHAAHAA...NOW its...HAHAHAHAAA...moving up!!!! HEEHEEHEEE...." Dr. Jackson was making notes on Rebecca's chart while she bounced and wriggled and laughed in the chair. Through her tickling delirium, Rebecca was becoming aware of two other feelings. This was fun!! Trapped as she was, she had no choice but to surrender to the tickling. And she was becoming aroused at being so helpless and the feathers tickling her bottom!! Her head started to shake back and forth as her laughter grew louder. "AHAAHAAHAAAHAAOOOO...."

Finally Dr. Jackson looked up and said "It looks like our little tickle doll is enjoying this game?"

At the word "game" Rebecca felt her tickle experience go to another level. Besides the feathers tickling her feet, legs, and butt, she now felt more feathers tickling her upper body - her tight tummy, sides, back, armpits, and then all over her boobs! She felt the feathers tickling her sensitive skin, and she wriggled back and forth as her hands opened and closed involuntarily as the all over body tickle overtook her senses. Her nipples had become hard as little stones and her ample breasts shook back and forth as the feathers in her mind tickled and tickled without end. "HAAAHAAHAAA...OH MY GOD...HAHAHAAHAAA....IT TICKLES ALL OVER!!!! HEEHEEEOOAAAA!!!"

"But you love it don't you?" asked Dr. Jackson "You're really just a little tickle doll and you love to be tickled!! Admit it!!" And Rebecca nodded her head as she laughed and laughed. "Good little girly!" said Dr. Jackson.

At the word "girly" Rebecca felt yet another sensation. Besides the all over feather tickling, she now experienced what felt like a stiff eagle feather working its way under her white cotton teddy bear panties and sliding back and forth, tickling her clit!! Rebecca's eyes opened wide and she sucked a huge gulp of air into her lungs!! "OOHHH!!!...AHHAHHAAA....EEEE..HEEEHEEEHEEEE..." as her knees began to shake back and forth as far as they could and he wiggling increased. "Are you OK?" asked Dr. Jackson. All Rebecca could so was laugh and groan and nod her head quickly as her hips started to buck in the easy chair. Dr. Jackson went back to making notes leaving Rebecca to dance on the bring of exploding and in tickle hell...and heaven! Writhing on the brink of a tickling orgasm, she danced on the edge of ticklish insanity, bouncing, laughing and moaning!!

Finally Dr. Jackson looked up and smiled. "Let it go little tickle doll. Let it go. Release!"

At the word "release" a searing orgasm ripped through Rebecca's body! "OH MY GOD!! HAHAHAHAHA...YEEESSS!!!! IT TICKLES....HAHAHAHA...OOOOO...TICKLE MEEEEEHEEEEHEEEHEEE......!!! YESSS...Heeheeee..." as she thrashed in the easy chair. Rebecca's orgasm went on and on, as her body flooded with wave after wave of sexual ticklish pleasure.

Finally Dr. Jackson said "Calm down" and at the word "calm", Rebecca's body went limp, her head down on her chest, her hair everywhere, as she gasped for breath. After a few minutes to let her settle down, Dr. Jackson asked "Rebecca - how do you feel?" Rebecca's head shot up and her eyes looked directly into the psychiatrist's. "Wonderful!!! That was wonderful!!" She was giggling like a school girl and felt...happy and satiated!

"Good!" said Dr. Jackson smiling. "Very good! we've made real progress today! You'll remember nothing of the command words we used by the way. Our time is up I believe." As Rebecca dressed, still quivering from her orgasm, she said "Thank you Doctor. Are we...finished?" "Oh no." said Dr. Jackson. I believe we'll need weekly session for the next several months. At a minimum."

"Wonderful!" said Rebecca, a radiant smile lighting up her face. She caught herself and said "Oh yes. That will be fine."

THE END

Lovely scene, loves2TK. Thank you for posting it. ^ _ ^

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back