• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled By Girlfriend's Mom F/M

nagolphillip5

Everyone is over 18 in this story. I was at my girlfriend's house the other day laying on the bed with her. She just got out of a surgery so she can't move around much. Her mom came in with a food tray for her, I was lying there with under the sheets with my bare feet hanging out. As soon as she put the food down she looked at my feet and gasped then asked my girlfriend if my feet were ticklish. My girlfriend laughed and said yes. Then her mom said "Uh oh, looks like she just through you under the bus." With that she jumped on my legs and started raking her long red polished fingernails up and down my bare soles. I was for what ever reason extra ticklish that morning and went into extreme laughter. She was an extremely ruthless tickler tickling me under my toes, saying kootchie kootchie koo and having zero remorse at all. About 10 min later she stopped and looked at me and said "Next time I'll do it when you least expect it." Then she left.

Write any stories below that you had where a girlfriend's mom or mother in law tickled you. I'm curious how often this sort of thing happends.

Great experience! Your girlfriend and her mother might team up and tickle you.

I promise you she was flirting/hitting on you. LOL... when I was younger that was a huge fantasy of mine, to get into tickling with an older woman/mom of a friend...

Everyone is over 18 in this story. I was at my girlfriend's house the other day laying on the bed with her. She just got out of a surgery so she can't move around much. Her mom came in with a food tray for her, I was lying there with under the sheets with my bare feet hanging out. As soon as she put the food down she looked at my feet and gasped then asked my girlfriend if my feet were ticklish. My girlfriend laughed and said yes. Then her mom said "Uh oh, looks like she just through you under the bus." With that she jumped on my legs and started raking her long red polished fingernails up and down my bare soles. I was for what ever reason extra ticklish that morning and went into extreme laughter. She was an extremely ruthless tickler tickling me under my toes, saying kootchie kootchie koo and having zero remorse at all. About 10 min later she stopped and looked at me and said "Next time I'll do it when you least expect it." Then she left.

Write any stories below that you had where a girlfriend's mom or mother in law tickled you. I'm curious how often this sort of thing happends.
Great story. How old I the mom ? What does she look like? Is she ticklish ?

My old gf, a lifetime ago, knew of my kink.
I was in her family's living room on the floor reading a book. She sat on me and I thought was going to lay down on me. Instead she dug her index finger between my ribs. The book flew across the room. I howled and struggled but couldn't get away. After about 3 minutes her sister, younger and hotter but having no other redeeming qualities, heard the noise and came into the room with a huge open mouthed smile on her face. My gf said "[sister's name] help!"
She happily trotted over. She grabbed one hand with both of hers and used her whole body to stretch it over my head, then she sat on it. It was harder to get my other hand but she managed it and sat on that hand too - palms up - I was being forced to fondle my gf's sister's ass against my will - a unique experience I assure you. After another 3 or 4 minutes her mom came in.
"Mom help" my gf said and her sister said "yeah let's get him!"
She had a loving smile on her face and approached us. She took two cushions off the couch, one went under my shins and the other on my calves, then she sat on them.
She peeled off my socks casually then went to work with her long nails on my soles and toes, occasionally sneaking in a squeeze just above the knee by reaching behind her. This continued for quite some time, another ten minutes. The whole time my dick was so hard that it lifted my hips off the rug.
Gf, mother, AND daughter. It was Mom who said enough was enough and I was released.
At first I was too tired to get up but later I couldn't let them see my raging hard on. My gf knew EXACTLY what she was doing and what was happening.
When I finally started to get up she leaped onto my back and tickled me silly again for about a minute - enough time to get erect again. She did this 2 more times after which the sister asked Why I wasn't getting up - I had to pretend exhaustion.
Gf did it twice more then let me get up.
I went straight to her bedroom and she made me wait 15 minutes before coming and letting me quietly fuck her.
She gave me a tickle threesome and I've always been grateful to her.

My old gf, a lifetime ago, knew of my kink.
I was in her family's living room on the floor reading a book. She sat on me and I thought was going to lay down on me. Instead she dug her index finger between my ribs. The book flew across the room. I howled and struggled but couldn't get away. After about 3 minutes her sister, younger and hotter but having no other redeeming qualities, heard the noise and came into the room with a huge open mouthed smile on her face. My gf said "[sister's name] help!"
She happily trotted over. She grabbed one hand with both of hers and used her whole body to stretch it over my head, then she sat on it. It was harder to get my other hand but she managed it and sat on that hand too - palms up - I was being forced to fondle my gf's sister's ass against my will - a unique experience I assure you. After another 3 or 4 minutes her mom came in.
"Mom help" my gf said and her sister said "yeah let's get him!"
She had a loving smile on her face and approached us. She took two cushions off the couch, one went under my shins and the other on my calves, then she sat on them.
She peeled off my socks casually then went to work with her long nails on my soles and toes, occasionally sneaking in a squeeze just above the knee by reaching behind her. This continued for quite some time, another ten minutes. The whole time my dick was so hard that it lifted my hips off the rug.
Gf, mother, AND daughter. It was Mom who said enough was enough and I was released.
At first I was too tired to get up but later I couldn't let them see my raging hard on. My gf knew EXACTLY what she was doing and what was happening.
When I finally started to get up she leaped onto my back and tickled me silly again for about a minute - enough time to get erect again. She did this 2 more times after which the sister asked Why I wasn't getting up - I had to pretend exhaustion.
Gf did it twice more then let me get up.
I went straight to her bedroom and she made me wait 15 minutes before coming and letting me quietly fuck her.
She gave me a tickle threesome and I've always been grateful to her.

Wow, that sounds fantastic, and something I've always fantasized about myself. Did the mom or sister ever get you again?

great story!
Is the mom also ticklish on her feet?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back