• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Laughing Bride tickling fable (MM/F mostly)

OH crap. Guys, I don't know how to upload the PDF. Does anybody know?

:shock2: I just have to say... WOW!!!!

Really enjoy this little tale (to use a liberal euphemism :p), and can't think of a much infuriating position than in your seventh slide (using a person's own gravity to stretch their body out further).

As for critique, just to nitpick, on the sixth slide, the text on the cup should be curved, to reflect the three-dimrnionality most cylindrical cups have. I'd only see a similarly flat/straight text on a flask.
And where you wrote 'quit' in the style of the font you're using, it looks more similar to guit (so I only guess it's quit out of sentence context).

Can't further comment, than really enjoying the detailed, realistic style of your art! :aww:

:shock2: I just have to say... WOW!!!!

Really enjoy this little tale (to use a liberal euphemism :p), and can't think of a much infuriating position than in your seventh slide (using a person's own gravity to stretch their body out further).

As for critique, just to nitpick, on the sixth slide, the text on the cup should be curved, to reflect the three-dimrnionality most cylindrical cups have. I'd only see a similarly flat/straight text on a flask.
And where you wrote 'quit' in the style of the font you're using, it looks more similar to guit (so I only guess it's quit out of sentence context).

Can't further comment, than really enjoying the detailed, realistic style of your art! :aww:

AH! Your right. I meant to do that. I did the inkwork on an iPad for the most part, and I meant to go into Photoshop and skew that on all of the mugs. You always forget something. Or at least I do... I think. I forget.

Thanks for your kind words! Your right about the font. It was the best (free) fairy tale font I could find. It's called "Wizard of the Moon" lol. Crazy name. But yes, I should have probably changed that up. I'm glad you liked it. I was worried it would be too dark or too childish haha.

Wow, what a treat! This is excellent! You are definitely getting better at every new picture you draw. And once again, your attention to details is a pure delight. I love the books underneath the bench: "Scenes of Desperation", "How to Betray Your Queen and Steal the Throne"... lol :blaugh:

Wow, what a treat! This is excellent! You are definitely getting better at every new picture you draw. And once again, your attention to details is a pure delight. I love the books underneath the bench: "Scenes of Desperation", "How to Betray Your Queen and Steal the Throne"... lol :blaugh:

Hey, thanks friend! I was super excited to share this with you! I'm glad you think I'm improving, although you are probably to thank for a great deal of it. Your thorough critiques have been helpful beyond measure :).

Hey, thanks friend! I was super excited to share this with you! I'm glad you think I'm improving, although you are probably to thank for a great deal of it. Your thorough critiques have been helpful beyond measure :).

:blush: :blush: :blush: Dear me! That is one hell of a compliment you made me there! I totally don't deserve it: it all lies in your talent as an artist. So more power to you!!

I am glad you appreciate my critiques, though. I always think I am not concise enough and may "bore" my favorite artists with my verbose comments. I think you finally got the skin color right, although the males look healthier than the girl, but maybe it is on purpose? She is spending quite some time in those dungeons after all. You have an excellent mind for clever, inventive bondage and the desperation/frustration of your heroine is practically palpable. Excellent work through and through! Every panel, especially the last one, makes me wanna jump in and join in the action!

:goodjob:

Excellent work! Sexy and creative and technically very good. I like your realistic style. Some minor complaints: You switch with the scenery from modern to medieval and back. Mayby it's done on purpose, but I couldn't quite indulge in the story, like a princess in a medieval bedroom with guys dressed in medieval costumes and her in quite modern lingerie on panel 4. And 3 guys in medieval costumes and the very modern bookshelf with modern looking books. Maybe it was on purpose, but even if, didn't work for me. Secondly, your laughing faces are screaming faces. In a tickling carton of photo I would like to see a laughing face, because it's a still scene and I don't see her moving to escape the torment or hear her laughing so I want to SEE the laughterher laughing, so I want to SEE the laughter. But it's just me and there are stil minor flaws. Great work, again!

Excellent work! Sexy and creative and technically very good. I like your realistic style. Some minor complaints: You switch with the scenery from modern to medieval and back. Mayby it's done on purpose, but I couldn't quite indulge in the story, like a princess in a medieval bedroom with guys dressed in medieval costumes and her in quite modern lingerie on panel 4. And 3 guys in medieval costumes and the very modern bookshelf with modern looking books. Maybe it was on purpose, but even if, didn't work for me. Secondly, your laughing faces are screaming faces. In a tickling carton of photo I would like to see a laughing face, because it's a still scene and I don't see her moving to escape the torment or hear her laughing so I want to SEE the laughterher laughing, so I want to SEE the laughter. But it's just me and there are stil minor flaws. Great work, again!

Maybe it's just me, but I saw it as a kind of nod towards those children fairy tales books, wherein there are a lot of purposefully made anachronisms. Like the king wearing a watch or displaying motorbikes in his bedroom; we all read these kind or tales when we were young.

That, or February7's history teacher sucked :D Either way it did not bother me, but maybe it's just me~

Hey Thanks! Well, you aren't wrong on either points, and I do appreciate you bringing them up. Tenebrae is spot on with the scenery and adornments. My intention was to do one of those "modern day retellings", if you will. Honestly, aside from the text, the goon clothes, and overall environments I did purposely make it modern. Otherwise, everybody would be dirty and... unshaven... lol. Like the guy drinking a beer on the second page. Maybe I went a bit overboard on that, I'm sorry it didn't work for you all that well. I do have a few additional side pieces planned with these guys where I explore that "historical setting with modern details" idea a bit more, but I promise to not do such silly stuff all the time! Additionally, you are right about her expressions. In fact, on the first tickling page I originally wrote "screaming from the torture" instead of "laughing from tickle torture". I changed it because I thought it was too dark, but I already did the art. (just so you have some context of what I was thinking) I thought I would go from defiant/screaming to exhausted/surrendered laughing in the last pic where her face is just kinda pressed against her arm and she isn't struggling. I'm having a hard time giving life to my expressions but not getting too cartoony. I certainly do appreciate you bringing them up, however. Your criticism is well received and noted! Thank you very much!

:blush: :blush: :blush: Dear me! That is one hell of a compliment you made me there! I totally don't deserve it: it all lies in your talent as an artist. So more power to you!!

I am glad you appreciate my critiques, though. I always think I am not concise enough and may "bore" my favorite artists with my verbose comments. I think you finally got the skin color right, although the males look healthier than the girl, but maybe it is on purpose? She is spending quite some time in those dungeons after all. You have an excellent mind for clever, inventive bondage and the desperation/frustration of your heroine is practically palpable. Excellent work through and through! Every panel, especially the last one, makes me wanna jump in and join in the action!

:goodjob:

Well, you don't bore! If it weren't for direction and such (like in Paszkowt's post above and your past ones) my girls would all look sickly, with poor proportions, and they would all be lifeless husks standing there expressionless, so from my perspective I hold those types of criticisms in very high regard. Your deflection is admirable, but any artist needs that constant feedback or they aren't truly able to refine effectively. At least that is my opinion on it.

Wonderful drawing and great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

THANKS DUDE! :)

Exceptional work! I enjoyed this very much!

BRAVO!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Jim
MTJpub.com

Wow thanks! Means a lot from you... You've seen like every comic-ish tickling thing there is, I bet! Thanks!

Very awesome. Thanks for posting.

My pleasure, Sir! Thanks!

Great artwork, great concept :)

I appreciate it! I like to try to stay unique :) Although I'll soon run out of ideas and then my concepts will be back to blah... probably.

Another great work,well done.

Thank you! I'm happy you think so!

A great ticklish tale!

Thank you!! I'm glad ya'll liked it!

So did he turn his wife into a tickle slave? Because that is really a hot scenario!

Um... I guess so... although when you put it that way it sounds super dark. lol that was not my intention.

You need to do more like this. I read this earlier today and it was fucking fantastic. xDDDDDDD

A great way to spend my free time! ^.^/

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back