• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Laughing Bride tickling fable (MM/F mostly)

Fantastic!!

Thanks!!

This is substantially awesome, brother.

Amazing work,

B

Oh I'm glad you think so! I'm still working on bringing my characters to life like your stuff, they still feel stiff and stale sometimes. Maybe not completely in the end product, but it takes a crap-ton of tweaking to get things feeling "natural" (like movement and expressions). That is one area where your stuff shines, so I'm working toward that bar!

I love your style of artwork, this is amazing.

Hey Thanks! I really appreciate the kind words!

Amazing artwork! instant Classic and the best I have seen in a long time. Keep it up!

I like the colors a lot, there's a lot of detail throughout here. I especially enjoy the toes in the second to last picture. It's a cute little story, if a little dark. I enjoyed the early lines about the village thinking she was just mad.

Sooo... what's with the mugs? lol. They're a cute addition but they seem a little out of place in this context.

Good work though, Mr. Sir.

That is one twisted fable, I mean it in the best sense
totally amazing
Thanks fro sharing

ElFewja your List of stories and such link seems broken.

This is incredible! Just great! Please more of this excellent stuff! And as a little request: Maybe there is a chance to illustrate some belly button tickling in your further drawings? ;)
Looking forward to see more of your work!

Last edited:
Wow! I'm surprised there's still interest in this one! It was so long ago lol. Well, in tickle years, at least.

Thanks for the encouragement, everyone! It means a lot to me!

And, I've taken note, Anarcotic... more belly button tickling. I'm pretty sure I can accommodate that ;)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back