• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Room Presents- Mayra The Bellydancers First Tickle "I Think I'm in Love" UNCUT

The Tickle Room

Verified
Tickle Room Presents- Mayra The Bellydancers First Tickle "I Think I'm in Love" UNCUT

Mayra Start uncut by Tickle Room, on Flickr

Get Mayra Customs ASAP!!!! Email me [email protected]

Hey everyone!!! The Tickle Room is ready for a LONG STRING of AMAZING clips! Lets start with a new FAVORITE model of mine...33 year old Belly dancing Mayra!!! Mayra is a 33 year old SEXY Latina with AMAZING size 8 feet on her 5'1 body! Mayra is an active belly dancer with SURPRISINGLY soft soles. Her feet are GORGEOUS with a contagious smile to match! So she arrives with pantyhose on and the first part of the video is me testing her level of Ticklishness which is an UNCUT exclusive ONLY. There is TONS of EXTRA CONTENT IN THE UNCUT EDITION. I test her soles through those sexy nylons and she laughs immediately pulling away! I test the armpits for the same reason and she giggles before falling over!

So after the interview I set her up in the stocks and prepare for some INTENSE tickling! I set the beautiful Mayra up in the stocks with her sexy heels and beautiful pantyhose. I start with those sexy feet and O MY HER LAUGH IS JUST AMAZING!!!! I love it ALL and for the first time in A LONG TIME I actually feel myself losing control as I tickle her further and further! That's when I rip her Nylons and get excited more as I get a chance at her BARE FEET. Now those SIZE 8s STAND at full attention for me as I let my fingers FLY over her bare soles to the BEAUTIFUL sound of her laughter. Then I tie her SEXY toes preparing for the tools!!! FOR THE FIRST TIME IN TICKLE ROOM HISTORY ALL THE TOOLS TICKLE. Literally ALL of them worked including the MASSAGE brush that RARELY works. She is sent into a FIT OF LAUGHTER. This is a FOOT TICKLER LOVERS DREAM!!! But for my TRUE foot lovers out there I break out something I RARELY EVER DO and I PERSONALLY Get LICKLING in between her toes!!! Of ALL the toes I have EVER lickled these were BY FAR my favorite as she screams OH MY GOD unable to handle my tongue!

But I cant stop there. It is FAR from over. I prepare her stomach and armpits as I tickle her stomach watching her BEAUTIFUL smile radiate. I love it all unable to stop losing COMPLETE control. But I give her a break keeping this short....for this video at least ;) (gang tickling coming soon? :eek:) Next up is her end interview BUT FOR THE UNCUT edition ONLY get Mayras Foot Show AND LICKLING FREE INCLUDED.
Image1014.jpgImage1016.jpgImage1026.jpgImage1021.jpgImage1011.jpg

<p><a href="https://vimeo.com/208424579">Mayra The Bellydancers First Tickle "I Think I'm in Love" Sample</a> from <a href="https://vimeo.com/user64168353">Matthew A Cacace</a> on <a href="https://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

Get Mayra Customs ASAP!!!! Email me [email protected]

[video]https://www.flickr.com/photos/tickleroom/shares/F27465[/video] -Click me to see the sample!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kj8m7or9z9z9cuw/Mayra Aud sample.wmv?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kj8m7or9z9z9cuw/Mayra Aud sample.wmv?dl=0 <---Click me

Support us and get this clip for 20.00 Yep. Just send the money to [email protected] saying "Mayra UNCUT" If you get the clip via paypal you ALSO get her FULL photo set!

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
-Jade Indica
-Nelly
-Perla
-Adela
-The Most Ticklish Girl
and I can ask Kelli Lynn Sage She seems cool about stuff like that as long as its booked right

Models ABLE to travel with me if costs are spent:
MAYRA
Dipo
Romina
Courtney
Marylou
Delilah
Brittany the Skater
Zero
Iris
Celeste
Lizette
Charlene
Destiny
Jane
Paris
Siren
Esmeralda
Gaia (shes back )
Ok so this next list is the more expensive models and they will ONLY come out for the right price
The Most Desired:
-Tina (Just wants more money since it is sexually demanding of her and she gets really tired)
-Imelda (just wants more money, feels like the community treated her like shit with piracy and cheap customs)
-Yuki (Felt off about the whole experience)
-Kodie (Had some health issues and her family found out when she was pirated so shes really worried)
-Ivonne (got married so shes like only for a lot of money will she betray her husband lmao marriage? am I right?)
-Nicole (prima donna prices )
-Anna (she really can barely handle her feet being touched)
-Alexandria (she has to cross a border and with everything going on....lol but shes down)
-Jaxx (REALLY cannot handle tickling easily but needs cosplay supplies)
-Maya (REALLY HATES BEING TICKLED AND RESTRAINED lmao)
-Jenn (Just feels like she needs more for her time)
-Rubi (she freaks me out >.> so I need more incentive for ME lol, but the girl will do literally anything)

Notes:
Check my twitter @thetickleroom for updates!
Get your custom requests in now!

Mayra end by Tickle Room, on Flickr

Last edited:
this is so great the toe bitting was sexy as ever a nibble hear and there is ok with me.

Just sent for the uncut version via paypal my friend! This looks unreal!

Excellent clip! Wonder if her belly dancing belly is ticklish?

WOW. I must say, this is one of the best clips I've seen in a long time! What a stunner!! Thanks for getting this out to us man!! Great work!!

WOW. I must say, this is one of the best clips I've seen in a long time! What a stunner!! Thanks for getting this out to us man!! Great work!!

Thank you so much! I want this model to be popular so I can keep shooting with her ^_^

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back