• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling videos

Oh boy, one of these threads again...

Yeah, there'll always be these threads like this. But the OP hasn't responded to any of these replies yet. I'm starting to think he's just a troll seeing how much drama he can start.

Yeah, there'll always be these threads like this. But the OP hasn't responded to any of these replies yet. I'm starting to think he's just a troll seeing how much drama he can start.

Yup.
Obvious troll.
He just asked for an artwork archive.

Hold on a tick. The OP isn't necessarily a troll. I think he's asking a valid question. We live in a golden age because there is such an enormous amount of content out there to cover any conceivable situation. I'm not into the sadistic stuff but I get where he's coming from. There is this kind of "professional reaction", for lack of a better term, that you come to see in every video eventually. I'm actually surprised that active begging in the way a real girl would isn't cultivated as often in tickling media. I think the majority of producers are great, so don't think that's the road I'm going down. It's just that for a girl to laugh and not move so much for ten minutes comes off as what's standard in videos but not really reality. If she pleads, even if it's acting, it answers a certain power-trip aspect to tickling (I don't want to call it sadism; it's more innocent than that). Helpless giggling with the "please stop, just a second" kind of comments come off as less professional and more spontaneous, which is something a lot of people are looking for.

Anyway, everyone is free to disagree. I'm not the smartest man in the room and other opinions are welcome. I'm just trying to relate to what the OP was looking for. Without the painful, sadistic aspect it's something I'd like to see in a video too (and I haven't seen them all so obviously there have to some out there).

I think he's asking a valid question.

There was a question in that spergtastic rant? Or are you talking about his followup?

Look, there's like three thousand tickling vendors on Clips4sale. Skimming the top five studios and declaring they ALL suck because you think the model doesn't "squirm right" is fucking retarded. I don't work with fakers but these idiots seem to go oddly silent whenever confronted with that fact, and they certainly don't come running to my store to buy the content they claim they so desperately want. They're trolling.

Is it so hard to find a decent model? No, because I've worked with a fuckton of them. Get off of TickleAbuse's dick and use the goddamn search bar.

Hold on a tick. The OP isn't necessarily a troll. I think he's asking a valid question. We live in a golden age because there is such an enormous amount of content out there to cover any conceivable situation. I'm not into the sadistic stuff but I get where he's coming from. There is this kind of "professional reaction", for lack of a better term, that you come to see in every video eventually. I'm actually surprised that active begging in the way a real girl would isn't cultivated as often in tickling media. I think the majority of producers are great, so don't think that's the road I'm going down. It's just that for a girl to laugh and not move so much for ten minutes comes off as what's standard in videos but not really reality. If she pleads, even if it's acting, it answers a certain power-trip aspect to tickling (I don't want to call it sadism; it's more innocent than that). Helpless giggling with the "please stop, just a second" kind of comments come off as less professional and more spontaneous, which is something a lot of people are looking for.

Anyway, everyone is free to disagree. I'm not the smartest man in the room and other opinions are welcome. I'm just trying to relate to what the OP was looking for. Without the painful, sadistic aspect it's something I'd like to see in a video too (and I haven't seen them all so obviously there have to some out there).

True, it is a valid question. Here's a valid answer...when the pr0n stops a tickling, it's time to step out there and star in your own specialty POV clip that nobody but you remembers. May even feel better! YMMV.

I mean...I imagine we watch these published imaginings of scenarios because first we start with boredom combined with unused energy. No? I can't tell you how nervous I got about flirting with a girl who I didn't even have intentions for, just because I thought she was cute.

Hiring A. a beautiful girl who is B. extremely ticklish to be C. in a very vulnerable ‘taut’ position to get D. tickled for a long time? Ok. start your own business and find those girls who are willing to get paid the same as an A. average looking girl who is B. moderately ticklish to be put C. in a relatively comfortable position maybe with a bit of slack to get D. tickled enough for maybe an 8 - 10 min video and she can give reactions/responses that pass as believable where your product is selling, keeping up with your competitors, and you're actually turning a profit.

There is this kind of "professional reaction", for lack of a better term, that you come to see in every video eventually. I'm actually surprised that active begging in the way a real girl would isn't cultivated as often in tickling media. I think the majority of producers are great, so don't think that's the road I'm going down. It's just that for a girl to laugh and not move so much for ten minutes comes off as what's standard in videos but not really reality. If she pleads, even if it's acting, it answers a certain power-trip aspect to tickling (I don't want to call it sadism; it's more innocent than that). Helpless giggling with the "please stop, just a second" kind of comments come off as less professional and more spontaneous, which is something a lot of people are looking for.

As with the OP you are basically saying I want real reactions followed by a description of your own fantasy about what a 'real' reaction should be. A lot of the time (real) people don't say please stop, just a second or even anything to that effect. Occasionally they do, but certainly not always and probably not very often. I never ask models to say anything when they're being tickled. No prompts, or suggestions whatsoever so their reactions are always 100% real (in fact, I specifically brief models not to act or try and play up for the camera). They may go crazy but only sometimes do they beg...these are shoots with models, not play sessions with tickle fetishists. Nine times out of ten, the begging will be indecipherable, half formed words mixed in with screams etc.

It's this expectation/demand for a certain type of reaction that encourages producers to feed their models' dialogue - making them sound flimsy and repetitive. They are feeding a fantasy that lots of people seem to want satisfied - which is fine if you accept that it's not real. If you try to determine how models should react then you will get fake videos. It's as simple as that.

It's always kind of interesting anytime a member of this website calls into question the quality of content that any producers release; a lot of the producers get butt-hurt, over-analyze every reason why they think they one of they are great, immediately accuse anybody that criticizes their product as trolling for a number of reasons.

Personally, If I'm a producer and I know that a someone that criticized my product has also never legally purchased a video, I wouldn't take offense to it and I'd just continue with what I'm doing.

The sad part is though, in todays day and age, piracy is a real problem. We don't need to purchase your videos to tell you that your stuff is fantastic or crappy. If you don't like someones opinion, and you don't think they purchased any of your videos, then you can always just save yourself some time and ignore them.

Stop trying to act like there's a war of ideas here and you're going to win a battle. There is no battle. You're not going to change anybody's mind.

Objectively; some of you producers are really cool people, but when it comes to this type of stuff, your ego's are huge and you take yourselves way too seriously.

It's always kind of interesting anytime a member of this website calls into question the quality of content that any producers release; a lot of the producers get butt-hurt, over-analyze every reason why they think they one of they are great, immediately accuse anybody that criticizes their product as trolling for a number of reasons.

Personally, If I'm a producer and I know that a someone that criticized my product has also never legally purchased a video, I wouldn't take offense to it and I'd just continue with what I'm doing.

The sad part is though, in todays day and age, piracy is a real problem. We don't need to purchase your videos to tell you that your stuff is fantastic or crappy. If you don't like someones opinion, and you don't think they purchased any of your videos, then you can always just save yourself some time and ignore them.

Stop trying to act like there's a war of ideas here and you're going to win a battle. There is no battle. You're not going to change anybody's mind.

Objectively; some of you producers are really cool people, but when it comes to this type of stuff, your ego's are huge and you take yourselves way too seriously.

If someone has never purchased a producer's videos, but whines that the content they've stolen isn't good enough for them, what right do they have to say anything about it?
They're not a customer.

If someone has never purchased a producer's videos, but whines that the content they've stolen isn't good enough for them, what right do they have to say anything about it?
They're not a customer.
On a discussion forum like this, everyone has the right to vocalize their opinion. Some of the producers attitudes here are as bad as the people's attitude about their entitlement to free shit. If you don't like someones opinion about your product, and u know they didn't legally purchase it, then ignore them. It's not a hard concept to figure out. Producers aren't going to change anybody's mind about their quality of content, regardless of how it's acquired. If a video is awesome, then it's awesome. If a video sucks, then it doesn't matter how they watched it, it still sucks.

Some of the producers here take themselves so seriously, that they can't stand it when anybody criticizes their work.

This type of thread has been created so many times over the past few years; very little about the content actually changes, and it gets derailed into something completely different because producers tend to get very defensive and go on a non-sensical tangent.

I think it matters on how the criticism is played out that's a key factor...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Ugghh, this is just such a disgusting thing to say.
How so? The girl gets compensated, there's no lasting damage, the producer treated her with respect, she knew what she was getting into. I don't see much wrong with it.

How so? The girl gets compensated, there's no lasting damage, the producer treated her with respect, she knew what she was getting into. I don't see much wrong with it.

No lasting damage? Who are you to say? You're talking about people putting themselves through something they hate because they're in a desperate situation? Face it, the fact that you're essentially saying like "Yeah! More of that!" is pretty low.

No lasting damage? Who are you to say? You're talking about people putting themselves through something they hate because they're in a desperate situation? Face it, the fact that you're essentially saying like "Yeah! More of that!" is pretty low.
That last sentence is your perception, not a fact. The fact is, there have been a lot of girls that fit that description, from multiple producers, for a long time that starred in multiple videos because they made decent money, had fun and were treated well. Sure, there were also a few girls that were freaked out by tickling, but they were still treated well, compensated well but decided not to make anymore videos. You act like these girls are physically assaulted.

A lot of girls, even though they hate tickling, are given multiple breaks throughout the session. They are given water, they made good money for less than 1-2 hours worth of work, and often times they are even interviewed after the fact and they admit that even though it's a love/hate sort of thing, they still had fun.

But you can continue with your conspiracy.

That last sentence is your perception, not a fact. The fact is, there have been a lot of girls that fit that description, from multiple producers, for a long time that starred in multiple videos because they made decent money, had fun and were treated well. Sure, there were also a few girls that were freaked out by tickling, but they were still treated well, compensated well but decided not to make anymore videos. You act like these girls are physically assaulted.

A lot of girls, even though they hate tickling, are given multiple breaks throughout the session. They are given water, they made good money for less than 1-2 hours worth of work, and often times they are even interviewed after the fact and they admit that even though it's a love/hate sort of thing, they still had fun.

But you can continue with your conspiracy.

If now you're talking about girls who are having fun and say it's a love/hate thing, that's completely different. I love/hate tickling, too.

On a discussion forum like this, everyone has the right to vocalize their opinion. Some of the producers attitudes here are as bad as the people's attitude about their entitlement to free shit. If you don't like someones opinion about your product, and u know they didn't legally purchase it, then ignore them. It's not a hard concept to figure out. Producers aren't going to change anybody's mind about their quality of content, regardless of how it's acquired. If a video is awesome, then it's awesome. If a video sucks, then it doesn't matter how they watched it, it still sucks.
Some of the producers here take themselves so seriously, that they can't stand it when anybody criticizes their work.
This type of thread has been created so many times over the past few years; very little about the content actually changes, and it gets derailed into something completely different because producers tend to get very defensive and go on a non-sensical tangent.

I think the vast majority of the guys bitching about the quality of videos and models and how they can tell real from fake are basing their judgments on no experiences aside from the other videos they've seen; like jacking off until your hand is translucent makes you a connoisseur of the art form.
Everyone has their likes and dislikes, but there's only so much you can do with the genre, after all.
You want a video that flawlessly hits everything you insist on? Pay for it. Custom work costs more.

So, how are girls supposed to react being tickled? I simply must know...

So, should I point out to weezl exactly how full of shit he is and how stupidly circular his argument is, or should I just snark something about how pointing out that delusional bullshit is, in fact, delusional bullshit isn't "butt hurt"?

Or should I just say "fuck it" and finish editing the footage from Sunday's shoot? I'm torn, I really am.

So, should I point out to weezl exactly how full of shit he is and how stupidly circular his argument is, or should I just snark something about how pointing out that delusional bullshit is, in fact, delusional bullshit isn't "butt hurt"?

Or should I just say "fuck it" and finish editing the footage from Sunday's shoot? I'm torn, I really am.
This is the type of producer that is in denial, can't stand any criticism, takes themselves too seriously and acts like this business is his/her life. Do whatever you want, try to ruin my life and embarrass me. The fact is, a lot of people think your content is shit.

I don't have a necessity to protect any sort of reputation or credibility on here. I don't draw an income from this community. I have nothing invested in this community. I'm not trying to sell anything. For some weird reason, you feel like you do. Anytime a thread like this is created, you are the first person that starts a battle.

Honestly, I never understood these types of threads. Can you give examples as to how tickling videos should be done, or which producers put out "Shit" material as you say?

My personal opinion is you should use this again
YAGpXPd.png

It's hilarious and super spot on!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back