• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Their sex-toy was collecting their personal data!

Tenebrae

Verified
My, my if that isn't a clickbaiting title :devil:... except that it is a true story! Apparently some Canadian Bluetooth sex-toy was sending personal user data to the manufacturing company's servers. :laughhard:

Here is the link to the info: http://www.lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/2...oy-telechargeait-des-donnees-personnelles.php

It's in French, sorry, I am too lazy to search for the English equivalent, but I am sure that you guys will find out. The sentence "apparently it is possible for a third party to hack through the dildo's software and -wait for it- REMOTE-CONTROL IT! [gasp!]" was gold! :blaugh: Can you imagine the kind of evil doings a being with such powers could accomplish?!

Is nothing sacred? Not even one's privacy from the manufacturer of sex toys? :eek:

My, my if that isn't a clickbaiting title :devil:...

I read Tenebrae's post and I was SHOCKED! ;)

"Bonus: How awesome is it that the site name is Momtastic? "

Seriously!! I knew about vibrating underwear you could control remotely and have thought of the fun/devious things you could do with that but I didn't know that it had gotten to this extent, lol.

It is not clear to me why any sex toy would need software. For crying out loud, must everything be connected to the Internet? It seems so, given this and this.

It is not clear to me why any sex toy would need software. For crying out loud, must everything be connected to the Internet? It seems so, given this and this.

I also think it's funny to want everything connected these days. I LOLed a great deal when one of my friends told me his damn toothbrush had bluetooth~ Although I guess the term was appropriate~

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back