• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Picked up..Feet dangling

myfeet

TMF Expert
So for a long time now along with my tickle fetish I also seem to have a fantasy for being picked up. Put over the Ler's shoulder, turned upside down, anything the leaves my feet dangling and vulnerable to tickling I guess. Am I alone here? And is there a name for it?

I've always picture that scenario of a female with bare feet just screaming out to be tickled, not sure of the name for it, but Come and get me sounds good

When i see someone​ is sitting side ways on an arm chair, with their legs over the arm and feet are dangling. That's such a trigger for me, to want to tickle them. Yeah dangling and vulnerable is definitely a thing i like aswell.

MAJOR fantasy of mine as well :blush: I think there's a very primal, Dom/sub element to a guy throwing a girl over his shoulder and taking advantage of her position of vulnerability (by tickling her) that I find incredibly HOT!

MAJOR fantasy of mine as well :blush: I think there's a very primal, Dom/sub element to a guy throwing a girl over his shoulder and taking advantage of her position of vulnerability (by tickling her) that I find incredibly HOT!

I have done this many times to many women. One time it backfired on me though. She started tickling my sides as her upper body was dangling down my back and I had to fall to my knees to avoid dropping her. After that it turned into a tickle fight, which I naturally won. Of course, in my opinion, EVERYBODY wins in a tickle fight! :boogie:

I've always picture that scenario of a female with bare feet just screaming out to be tickled, not sure of the name for it, but Come and get me sounds good

lol Come & Get Me sounds good, Stop Put Me Down is what I'd probably call it. And yes most times that is the way it plays out. I agree. But I know you not saying only women can be victims.?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back