• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any Midriff Tickling Lovers?

I wouldn't say I 'love' it. If someone is very ticklish there, then it will certainly be enjoyable to get that spot. I do not have a foot fetish, but I think one thing that tickling feet really has going for it is how completely HELPLESS they can be with relatively more ease. With the midriff, it's in such a location (being on the trunk of the body) that thrashing and wiggling around will cause a greater disturbance for the ler. That, and the lee is able to suck their tummy in and out. And sure, that may not cause too much of a difference tickling-wise in the long run. But it can provide at least a bit of comfort psychologically or feeling of power for the lee. Whereas with the feet, if they are toe-tied back securely in stocks where the ankle holes don't provide any wiggle room.....psssssh...forget it! They are SOOOO defenseless. Like, they cannot do shit but just take whatever the ler wants to do. And happily, feet are commonly so very very very ticklish. I think that's honestly why they are a fun spot for me. I'd imagine that if I had a foot fetish...they'd obviously be taking up a lot more space in my fantasies :p But for now, I think my fave spots are underarms/sides. It can vary by day. Usually my preference is like 65/35 (upper body:feet).

I understand that frustration. I hate all the foot stuff too... so overwhelming... Feet are my least favorite spot to tickle... midriffs are one of my favorite spots to tickle. I love them...

I understand that frustration. I hate all the foot stuff too... so overwhelming... Feet are my least favorite spot to tickle... midriffs are one of my favorite spots to tickle. I love them...

You never fail to mention how much you 'hate' feet.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back