• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Everyday items that make you think ticklish thoughts.....

Not a tool but..... when I see heels and stockings, I wonder what's in that shoe!!

Aw, shucks - thanks for the foot compliment :blush: As far as my devious mind goes, when it comes to tickling, there is no "off" switch. Not sure that's always a good thing ;)

Yes it is. Trust me, it is; everybody likes a devious mind, especially in a woman. Just sayin'! :D

I'm going to buy it and take it for a test run - I'll let you know if it is as "dangerous" as it appears :firedevil

Haha, by all means! I can't wait for your review! Just be careful, it does look like you'll be in for one hell of a ride! Although like the proverbial book, one should not judge a tickling implement by its mere appearance. I found out that there are many efficient tools out there that don't look so mean but can be devastating. A friend of mine attached four climbing ropes to a handle, then dragged them slowly in between his 'lee's toes. Got her begging for mercy in no time; who would have thought?

LMAO :blaugh: Too funny! I could totally see myself having a slip of the tongue like that. At those moments, it's made painfully aware just how differently our brain processes certain things. But in the case of electric toothbrushes, you can have your cake and eat it too in the vanilla sense - read my above response to Milagros' comment about electric toothbrushes and you'll see how it can tickle even when you're trying to use it for it's intended purpose! Sadly, it doesn't last though.

Yes, I saw your reply. Maybe it is just me, but I could never even think of using an electric toothbrush for anything else than tickling. Maybe it's because the first one I ever got was used for that purpose, but I cannot see it as a hygenic tool. Whenever I see one, I think "tickling" (or at the very least "sex") and nothing else. Hence my funny slipup with my friend :rolleyes: And honestly, if I did use one for brushing my teeth, which I have never done, and it tickled as you said, I would just be too turned on to focus on the brushing. I'd just clean it up then grab my fiancée for an impromptu session cause I'd be too horny~ I know, I need help...

Ok, this one wins the cutest tickling tool award hands down, but do you think it would REALLY tickle? I think the 'lee would have to be crazy ticklish for this little fluffball to get a reaction out of her. Granted, I only asked for everyday items that made you think about tickling - not ones that would actually tickle ;) But who knows, maybe one experimental TMFer out there has tried this one out and can report back about its effectiveness as a tickle tool :)

Actually I have a friend who did find a use for these! Same guy who designed the "rope tickling tool" I mentioned above, by the way. Honestly, these fluffy things don't work very well for "standard" tickling, BUT there is a twist! They have been designed just for the same purpose my colleague was using them: to gently brush on one's cheeks or chin, eliciting goosebumps. However, that sensation can become annoying, maddening even, when used for prolonged periods of time on the face of a very ticklish 'lee.

Which is just what my friend did. If you wanna know the whole story, he played a game. Lucky bastard has a medical bed at home, and has fitted it with straps. He immobilized his 'lee's head, then proceeded to gently tickle her on her nose, her cheeks, her neck and behind her ears (my own lee is very ticklish there ;)). He told her he would continue until she asked him to tickle her feet instead, where they both knew she was even more ticklish. Essentially it meant that she had to trade one torture for another, even more unbearable. Yet, light as it was, the sensation eventually became akin to an itch, so annoying that she tearfully relented. I found that anecdote so great that I even used it in one of my stories!

Last edited:
Regarding the pencil as a tickle tool: anyone who has seen Cary Grant tickle Irene Dunne with a pencil in The Awful Truth knows that it can be quite effective. Though I have to admit, I always wonder how authentic that scene really is--almost seems a little too good to be true!

Funny earrings

Look at the earrings the waitress who tended my table wore last Friday:

IMG_2981.JPG

I immediately thought about this thread ;) After we noticed that, my fiancée and I had a little debate on whether it tickles when she turns her head, haha :D

when ever i see a beard or hairy arms on a guy lol. silly i know, yeah, but it would tickle sooo nicely on the outside of my arms :)

I have used combs on my 'lees' feet.....hoping to try water colour paint brushes and Swiffer dusters....

Believe it or not, a pen.

I once knew a girl who said that her feet were not ticklish, with any other stimulant, including fingers, except if a pen was rubbed on her soles.

(Someone who has never belonged to this forum, by the way).

Sadly, I never actually got to tickle this girl's feet with a pen in real life, to test her assertion out.

The sight of electric toothbrushes and electric flossers in the pharmacy always make me think of their use as tickling implements. :devil:

Yes. Sometimes Target drives me crazy. Go to one aisle, there's the hairbrushes. Go to the next aisle, there's the toothbrushes. Go two aisles over, there's the q-tips. They got an adult toy store and they don't even know it.

Forks... hair binders make think of toe ties, the spinning head on an electric hair trimmer.

THE BEST EROTIC TICKLE TOYS ON EARTH ARE UNDOUBTEDLY LONGHAIR MOHAIR/ANGORA ITEMS LIKE SCARVES AND SWEATERS. I RECOMMEND EBAY SELLERS SUPERTANYA, TRAUMMOHAIR AND JANERODAS FOR HANDKNITTED EXQUISITE TICKLE TOYS THATLL BE ANY LEES FANTASY FROM THE FIRST TOUCH GUARANTEED.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

....Actually I have a friend who did find a use for these! Same guy who designed the "rope tickling tool" I mentioned above, by the way. Honestly, these fluffy things don't work very well for "standard" tickling, BUT there is a twist! They have been designed just for the same purpose my colleague was using them: to gently brush on one's cheeks or chin, eliciting goosebumps. However, that sensation can become annoying, maddening even, when used for prolonged periods of time on the face of a very ticklish 'lee.

Which is just what my friend did. If you wanna know the whole story, he played a game. Lucky bastard has a medical bed at home, and has fitted it with straps. He immobilized his 'lee's head, then proceeded to gently tickle her on her nose, her cheeks, her neck and behind her ears (my own lee is very ticklish there ;)). He told her he would continue until she asked him to tickle her feet instead, where they both knew she was even more ticklish. Essentially it meant that she had to trade one torture for another, even more unbearable. Yet, light as it was, the sensation eventually became akin to an itch, so annoying that she tearfully relented. I found that anecdote so great that I even used it in one of my stories!

OMG, that is pure evil! I could see the fluffy pen being more of an "annoying" type tickle when used on the face/neck. It's like someone sticking a finger in your ear - it tickles, but I'm also like, "get the hell away from me!" I'd probably opt for having my feet tickled too if the itch got bad enough! :)

Reflex Hammer.

The kind you hit someone with under their knee to watch their leg jerk? I'd love to know how you see that being used as a tickle tool :) I could see that Babinski reflex wheel being used, but the hammer is a new one, lol.

Regarding the pencil as a tickle tool: anyone who has seen Cary Grant tickle Irene Dunne with a pencil in The Awful Truth knows that it can be quite effective. Though I have to admit, I always wonder how authentic that scene really is--almost seems a little too good to be true!

LOVE that scene! I'm a huge Cary Grant fan! :smilelove

Not a tool but..... when I see heels and stockings, I wonder what's in that shoe!!

I don't think you're alone on that one - this place is just wall-to-wall foot fans ;)

when ever i see a beard or hairy arms on a guy lol. silly i know, yeah, but it would tickle sooo nicely on the outside of my arms :)

Me too!!! I've never been with a guy who had any facial hair, but it's on my 'lee bucket list to see how a beard/goatee feels on my neck. I bet the underside of the arms would be hellish too because the skin there is so sensitive. Now you've got my imagination working overtime....

I have used combs on my 'lees' feet.....hoping to try water colour paint brushes and Swiffer dusters....

How did the combs work on her feet? I'm betting that would be pretty ticklish! You'll have to let us know how the Swiffer duster works - bet all the girl's leftover sock lint will cling right to it, lol ;)

OMG there are so many. I would say that a ball of string reminds me of a cool tickle tool. I thread the string through my 'lee's toes and just pulling it through until I've rolled it all up onto another ball. The tickling sensation she feels is pretty intense. I have tried this before with excellent results. I am having a session on Sunday and I plan on using this technique again. Drives my bratty 'lee out of her mind.

Believe it or not, a pen. I once knew a girl who said that her feet were not ticklish, with any other stimulant, including fingers, except if a pen was rubbed on her soles.
(Someone who has never belonged to this forum, by the way). Sadly, I never actually got to tickle this girl's feet with a pen in real life, to test her assertion out.

This is another 'lee bucket list item. I think the pen would be tough to sit still for - I see it becoming kind of a game. The 'ler threatens to keep writing if the 'lee doesn't hold still. Then every time the words or picture that the 'ler is drawing is messed up by the 'lee wiggling around, he washes the ink off and starts all over again.

Yes. Sometimes Target drives me crazy. Go to one aisle, there's the hairbrushes. Go to the next aisle, there's the toothbrushes. Go two aisles over, there's the q-tips. They got an adult toy store and they don't even know it.

LMAO :rowfull: That was hysterical! But I was thinking the same thing while I was in the pet store the other day. I'll post a pic of what I saw ( I think I might need professional help)....

items.JPG

Forks... hair binders make think of toe ties, the spinning head on an electric hair trimmer.

I've never had my toes tied back during a foot tickling before - another thing to add to my 'lee bucket list. This list is getting longer and longer the more I read the responses to this thread :D

THE BEST EROTIC TICKLE TOYS ON EARTH ARE UNDOUBTEDLY LONGHAIR MOHAIR/ANGORA ITEMS LIKE SCARVES AND SWEATERS. I RECOMMEND EBAY SELLERS SUPERTANYA, TRAUMMOHAIR AND JANERODAS FOR HANDKNITTED EXQUISITE TICKLE TOYS THATLL BE ANY LEES FANTASY FROM THE FIRST TOUCH GUARANTEED.

I see these super soft scarves being erotic, but not ticklish. I would probably feel amazing dragged across the skin - maybe cause a few yummy goosebumps. But I doubt this would work as a tickle tool on me, but I'm sure there are other 'less who are more "light touch" ticklish than I am.

OMG, that is pure evil! I could see the fluffy pen being more of an "annoying" type tickle when used on the face/neck. It's like someone sticking a finger in your ear - it tickles, but I'm also like, "get the hell away from me!" I'd probably opt for having my feet tickled too if the itch got bad enough! :)

Haha, yes he's an unrepentant sadist. He was kind of a father figure for me; everything I know about the tickling world, he taught me.

This method is very evil, yes :devil: But it also doubles as a "test of might", sort of. How long can you last before giving up? I know at least one 'lee who takes an immense pleasure at "not being broken", trying to hold on as long as possible.

I've never been with a guy who had any facial hair, but it's on my 'lee bucket list to see how a beard/goatee feels on my neck. I bet the underside of the arms would be hellish too because the skin there is so sensitive. Now you've got my imagination working overtime....

I have a full beard (nicely trimmed), and it can drive you crazy when I rub it all over your tummy! :p

But I was thinking the same thing while I was in the pet store the other day. I'll post a pic of what I saw ( I think I might need professional help)....

View attachment 526394

I like the way you think girl! I'd gladly be your professional help!

I've never had my toes tied back during a foot tickling before - another thing to add to my 'lee bucket list. This list is getting longer and longer the more I read the responses to this thread :D

Toes tied back is a great way to free up both hands to tickle both of your feet at the same time with the same intensity!! Whoo hoo!

OMG there are so many. I would say that a ball of string reminds me of a cool tickle tool. I thread the string through my 'lee's toes and just pulling it through until I've rolled it all up onto another ball. The tickling sensation she feels is pretty intense. I have tried this before with excellent results. I am having a session on Sunday and I plan on using this technique again. Drives my bratty 'lee out of her mind.

That's a new one for me. I've never heard of string being used as a tickle tool. If it tickles, wouldn't the 'lees reflex be to clench their toes to make it impossible for you to drag the string through? How do you combat that reflex?

....This method is very evil, yes :devil: But it also doubles as a "test of might", sort of. How long can you last before giving up? I know at least one 'lee who takes an immense pleasure at "not being broken", trying to hold on as long as possible.

Okay, you got me there. I LOVE the whole battle of wills game that goes on sometimes between 'ler and 'lee. If it's the 'ler's intention to annoy me or try to get me to cave into his demands, then I'm going to do everything in my power to either hold out as long as I can, or do something to try and piss him off (playfully, of course). And there would for sure be some sort of colorful expletives coming out of my mouth while he was trying to get me to give up. But I'll admit, when that moment of "forced submission" happens, there's no greater high for me as a 'lee. Guess that makes me a bit of a masochist ;)

That's a new one for me. I've never heard of string being used as a tickle tool. If it tickles, wouldn't the 'lees reflex be to clench their toes to make it impossible for you to drag the string through? How do you combat that reflex?

When My 'lee flexes her toes I just wait until she relaxes her feet. She can only hold a flex for so long before she has to relax her feet. I haven't run into this problem before because if you use a thin, coarse string, it can still be pulled through when her toes are clinched. You could also tie the toes back if you have the means. Depending on the 'lee, the slower the better and keep the string low on the toes. Right where the toes meet the ball of the foot is the most ticklish area...at least in my experience.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back