• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Everyday items that make you think ticklish thoughts.....

Eternal Tomboy

TMF Master
After CapturedDoll posted her thread about the "gardening genie" gloves, it got me to wondering how many OTHER normal, everyday items have the ability to flip that switch in our head, and make us think ticklish thoughts.

I figured this would be a fun glimpse inside the creative thought processes of our devious 'lers, and might also give us the inspiration to build up our tickle toolboxes a bit ;) Provide us with a picture of your unconventional tickle tool, and describe how you would use it to bring your lee to his/her knees!

Since I work in the animal field, the item that I come across regularly (that makes me think about tickling) are these rubber "deshedding" gloves and brushes - I bet they would be HELL on a pair of oiled up, ticklish feet :evilha:

dog.brush.jpg

glove.jpg

Last edited:
The sight of electric toothbrushes and electric flossers in the pharmacy always make me think of their use as tickling implements. :devil:

To the OP: in addition to having really pretty feet, you have also been gifted with quite a devious mind (in a good way). I like that ;). This glove indeed looks very dangerous for ticklish soles :devil:

Funny story: I was out of a bar with a good vanilla friend of mine last Friday. We were a tad drunk; not completely wasted but tipsy. We boarded the subway towards the same direction, and we were chatting. He brought up that he had recently bought a new electric toothbrush, and that he was quite satisfied with it. At some point during his explanation, like an idiot, I told him: "Oh, you actually use it to brush your teeth! I thought..." then full stop because I realized what I was about to say. He shrugged and said: "Yes, what else?" and I was like "Yeah, makes sense..." trying to avoid blushing :blush:

Lots of objects make me have tickling thoughts. Last semester, a female colleague of mine was writing down stuff using a pencil like this:

FLF0001_1_1.jpg

She was using it to gently tickle her own chin as she was listening to me explaining her stuff; it got me so distracted! The fact that she was in sandals and that I was dying to rip that thing from her hands to run it between her toes was not helping :devil:

I know, it's me who has a problem. For 99% of vanilla girls, this is just a cute pencil. But for people like us it's the physical manifestation of temptation.

Last edited:
Regular paintbrushes and hairbrushes, the latter making me imagine how horrid it would be. :D

@Tenebrae These pencils- me too.

~I'll be thinking on this subject further. ;)

Not that I've ever tried one, but I can't help but look at a bottle brush and wonder what it might be like snaked between toes.

bottle-brush-2_2048x2048.jpg

Not that I've ever tried one, but I can't help but look at a bottle brush and wonder what it might be like snaked between toes.

View attachment 525072

There's an old Howard Stern episode where Yaqi uses a brush similar to that one on a seriously ticklish blonde. I saw it the first time and waited for it to come on again and recorded it on a VHS tape. I think I still have it somewhere lol

One of the best foot tickling tools I ever had was kind of similar to this:

20170316_140403.png
(Cuticle pusher)
However one end was plastic and a little sharper. I somehow managed to lose it at NEST last year. I really need to get a replacement!

After CapturedDoll posted her thread about the "gardening genie" gloves, it got me to wondering how many OTHER normal, everyday items have the ability to flip that switch in our head, and make us think ticklish thoughts.

I figured this would be a fun glimpse inside the creative thought processes of our devious 'lers, and might also give us the inspiration to build up our tickle toolboxes a bit ;) Provide us with a picture of your unconventional tickle tool, and describe how you would use to bring your lee to his/her knees!

Since I work in the animal field, the item that I come across regularly (that makes me think about tickling) are these rubber "deshedding" gloves and brushes - I bet they would be HELL on a pair of oiled up, ticklish feet :evilha:

View attachment 525065

View attachment 525066

I can't go to a craft store without my tickle-brain going into overdrive.

I like the Nintendo DS stylus as a tickle tool. For my job I have to sign for a lot of deliveries, always with a similar stylus. Therefor, accepting deliveries equals tickle thoughts!

Oh my god, those things look absolutely perfect for tickling feet.
Does anyone know of any videos where that tool is used? Would love to see the reactions it gets from 'lees before using them or having them used on me:D

Oh my god, those things look absolutely perfect for tickling feet.
Does anyone know of any videos where that tool is used? Would love to see the reactions it gets from 'lees before using them or having them used on me:D

The good folk at Frenchtickling have a really mean glove. It gets the girls roaring; no, no, you read that right: roaring, not laughing. Wish I knew what it was~

The sight of electric toothbrushes and electric flossers in the pharmacy always make me think of their use as tickling implements. :devil:

I was just recounting the story of the day I got my Sonicare toothbrush to a friend of mine. I know what you're thinking - I bought it so the hubby had a new tickle tool to use on my feet, right? NO, I was legitimately trying to use it to brush my teeth! The first few times I used it, it tickled the inside of my mouth so badly that I was giggling the whole time I was brushing my teeth. It took a couple days of use before my body adapted to the sensation of the vibrations enough where it didn't tickle anymore. It was a pleasant and unexpected side effect for a 'lee, but I would imagine it annoys the hell out of the vanillas, lol :)

Believe it or not, I NEVER used the damn toothbrush on my feet!! I think I might have to shelve good oral hygiene in favor of a new tickle toy.... gotta get my priorities straight :D

Regular paintbrushes and hairbrushes, the latter making me imagine how horrid it would be. :D

Paintbrushes are another tickle tool I've never tested out. For me, I don't think they would do much because I'm not very sensitive to light-touch tickles. I could be wrong though. But hairbrushes, on the other hand, are pure HELL on my feet. My husband used a hairbrush on my feet once when I had nylons on (which I almost never do), and the combination of the two had me safewording pretty quickly.

Any paint or makeup brushes.

Seems to be a popular choice. Having never tested out either one of these, I can't say for sure if they would work on me, but I'm guessing no. Have you used them with much success? If so, what body parts do you think they work best on to get a really ticklish reaction?

Hairbrushes or feathers for me

I've never used feathers either! I know - how the hell have I been a 'lee for 40+ years and NEVER had someone tickle me with a feather?! It's like the most classic tickle tool in the entire history of tickling. I think because I'm not really light-touch ticklish, it just never dawned on me to test this one out. I figured it would barely get a flinch out of me. There are maybe one or two spots on me where a lighter touch gets a ticklish reaction though (my feet aren't one of them, but maybe my neck or the back of my legs) - might call for an experiment :)

To the OP: in addition to having really pretty feet, you have also been gifted with quite a devious mind (in a good way). I like that ;).

Aw, shucks - thanks for the foot compliment :blush: As far as my devious mind goes, when it comes to tickling, there is no "off" switch. Not sure that's always a good thing ;)

This glove indeed looks very dangerous for ticklish soles :devil:

I'm going to buy it and take it for a test run - I'll let you know if it is as "dangerous" as it appears :firedevil

Funny story: I was out of a bar with a good vanilla friend of mine last Friday. Were were a tad drunk; not completely wasted but tipsy. We boarded the subway towards the same direction, and we were chatting. He brought up that he had recently bought a new electric toothbrush, and that he was quite satisfied with it. At some point during his explanation, like an idiot, I told him: "Oh, you actually use it to brush your teeth! I thought..." then full stop because I realized what I was about to say. He shrugged and said: "Yes, what else?" and I was like "Yeah, makes sense..." trying to avoid blushing :blush:

LMAO :blaugh: Too funny! I could totally see myself having a slip of the tongue like that. At those moments, it's made painfully aware just how differently our brain processes certain things. But in the case of electric toothbrushes, you can have your cake and eat it too in the vanilla sense - read my above response to Milagros' comment about electric toothbrushes and you'll see how it can tickle even when you're trying to use it for it's intended purpose! Sadly, it doesn't last though.

Lots of objects make me have tickling thoughts. Last semester, a female colleague of mine was writing down stuff using a pencil like this:

View attachment 525068

Ok, this one wins the cutest tickling tool award hands down, but do you think it would REALLY tickle? I think the 'lee would have to be crazy ticklish for this little fluffball to get a reaction out of her. Granted, I only asked for everyday items that made you think about tickling - not ones that would actually tickle ;) But who knows, maybe one experimental TMFer out there has tried this one out and can report back about its effectiveness as a tickle tool :)

View attachment 525072

Pure hell, I would imagine :D I think the skin in between the toes is probably more sensitive than any other part of the foot because it almost never come into contact with anything. You'll have to try that bottle brush out on some unsuspecting 'lee and report back so I know whether or not to add this one to my burgeoning tickle toolbox ;)

There's an old Howard Stern episode where Yaqi uses a brush similar to that one on a seriously ticklish blonde. I saw it the first time and waited for it to come on again and recorded it on a VHS tape. I think I still have it somewhere lol

I remember that scene!! When it came on TV, I was totally glued to the screen!!

One of the best foot tickling tools I ever had was kind of similar to this:

View attachment 525073
(Cuticle pusher)
However one end was plastic and a little sharper. I somehow managed to lose it at NEST last year. I really need to get a replacement!

Okay, you're gonna have to help this tickle tool newbie through this one - how the hell do you tickle using a cuticle pusher?? Seems to me like that would hurt more that tickle.

Textured rubber page turners are another :)

I have NO idea what that is - picture? And how would you use it to tickle?

Every time I see rope, I have tickling thoughts! :p

DITTO!! :D

a good old back scratcher

A classic. I haven't seen one of those in years though! Guess that's the beauty of online shopping - you can find anything :)

I like the Nintendo DS stylus as a tickle tool. For my job I have to sign for a lot of deliveries, always with a similar stylus. Therefor, accepting deliveries equals tickle thoughts!

LOL, thank god the vanillas can't read minds!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back