• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Everyday items that make you think ticklish thoughts.....

These are all great! I would definitely say that electric toothbrushes are instant reminders! Today, I saw a commercial for an item named the "Spin Spa". It looked like a huge electric toothbrush and I am getting one to try in the near future.IMG_4931.PNG

Paint brushes for me, I keep some on my work desk for sweet reminders.

These! Whenever I see a woman's foot in a position like these pics show, the first thing I think about is how ticklish their feet are! I know they're not tickling tools, but they are things you can see every day in every day situations.

rachel weisza.jpg 2539631_6_oa.jpg eva-green-46a.jpg Jeanine-Pirro-Feet-2092495a.jpg Mary-Louise-Parker-Wallpaper-mary-louise-parker-16393009-1920-1200a.jpg

Daisy, in the case of the pen, I honestly don't know if the girl being tickled with the pen, was tickled with pen ink in the pen, or a pen that had no ink, and whether the ler was just using the ballpoint to tickle her.

I just found it, interesting, that this particular girl said her feet were not ticklish, unless someone used a pen on them.

There's been many. A lot have already been named so I'll try to add some new ones. Hair, there has been plenty of times I've sat behind a female friend or crush and tickled her with her own hair. Whether on her neck, her arm or her lower back. I've tickled with a led pencil, by pretending to write something on their naval, thigh or foot than erasing and starting over again because I "misspelled" a word or two. And anything that vibrates, the mini massages they would sell at Rite Aid or CVS, I would take one and run it across their entire back, legs and sometimes even a foot while we waited on line, I also used by sell phone(back when their vibrations were ridiculously high) and tickle them all over with that as well. There were even a few times female friends or girlfriends would have a dog and I would use the dog to lick their feet to get a ticklish reaction, one time when I was on the phone talking to an ex, she randomly began laughing and when I asked what was so funny she explained to me her Pomeranian jumped on the bed and began licking her foot. Middle and high school were so much fun.

For me, it is a bottle of baby oil in addition to many of the others posted already. Fingertip banjo/guitar pics as well, and whenever I see ladies with acrylic or long nails...

I suppose if I see a friend or someone using an electric toothbrush, that's the obvious one. There's that little moment where they are so oblivious to the alternative uses for their toothbrush and your own mind is working overdrive thinking how easy it would be to commandeer that toothbrush and get to work!

Other than that, stepladders also make me think of tickling thoughts... usually if someone is going up a stepladder there is a fair chance they will be raising their arms over their head to reach something... and possibly standing on tiptoes... potential for underarm tickles, heelpop tickles etc..

IMG_3771.JPG

These jelly thingies! You can find them in pick up machines. This is mine and I just ran it lightly down my arm. Grab a dollar and find one of the machines. It not only looks tickly but IT ACTUALLY IS!! XD

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back