• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Wife’s Revenge!!! (MF/m) Fiction - Explicit

Glovelover

TMF Regular
{It has been awhile since posting here and some may be surprised by this ‘out of the box’ story from me. Similarly to a couple other stories where I have introduced a male tickler, there is this curiosity inside wondering "What would happen?" if bound and tickled outside of the F/m scenario? Thus, the inspiration for this story. I also thought it would add such an erotic/humiliating twist if one’s wife were there watching it unfold}.

A Wife’s Revenge!!! (MF/m) Fiction

His laughter, his screams, and his cries were absolutely deafening throughout the dungeon. Even the staff and other Dominatrix’s downstairs who were eating a delivered lunch could also hear the man stretched on the rack upstairs being tickled severely out of his mind. Yet despite his cries and the clear torture he was suffering in the dungeon, the man’s wife Kelly, simply stood there next to him, looking down at her husband in madd hysterics. By this time and from the living hell he was enduring, there was a glance of satisfaction forming on her face, consisting of a slight, sadistic smirk formed by her lips.

Ironically, Mike’s intentions all along this day were to be in this very predicament, helplessly tied in a dungeon and then ultimately tickled, however those intentions took a twisted turn along the way. After getting to know someone online, Mike instantly fell victim to a woman’s irresistible lure who effortlessly could push his buttons with each message they exchanged. Then after a couple of messages, the arrangements were made and Mike took the steps necessary to arrange an appointment with her. Unbeknownst to Mike, Kelly knew this woman’s profile would be impossible for her husband to resist had he stumble onto it. The woman’s profile was filled with photos of her wearing leather as many Professional Dominatrix’s profiles would, however she also posted ones wearing Vintage Styled wardrobes. Finally, there were the long gloves! In practically every photo a pair of gloves were worn, particularly those in the Vintage styles. Kelly knew very well those photos alone would capture his attention. And then tucked away in her special interests was the Tickling! The woman absolutely adored finding gentleman who were willing to endure extended periods of “severe tickle torture!” From what Kelly had discovered to this point about her husband, she knew this woman’s specialty would particularly appeal to him.

The morning finally arrived when Mike first went to work and then left early to go play golf with some friends, at least that is what he told his wife. The City was only about an hour away and he made his way to meet Ms. Joyce at a corner coffee shop near the establishment she conducted business. He quickly noticed her sitting at the one table bringing an initial wave of excitement through his body. He asked permission to join her, and the consult began. The conversation started casual and then cleverly transitioned to the subject at hand with her reviewing his previously submitted Questionnaire on her iPad. The initial nerves he had at first were dissipating during their conversation and the unlined Leather Gloves she cleverly placed next to her at the table added a subtle, yet irresistible tease. Mike hoped this meet and greet would be successful so they would continue to the establishment and begin the session. Mike’s heart pounded and butterflies returned to his stomach once Ms. Joyce retrieved the leather gloves and slowly glided them over her hands. The gloves slightly longer length disappeared under the silky sleeves of her white, silk shirt. Mike cleared the table and then the two walked the couple blocks to the building which housed a privately known, fully equipped Dungeon. Once inside he was to use an adjoining bathroom for a couple minutes so he could relieve himself, get ready, and return to the Dungeon completely naked. After doing so, Mike crouched naked on the floor, waiting for Ms. Joyce’s arrival.

Her Stiletto Heels finally approached and were standing there before him, thus Mike payed homage and worshipped her footwear passionately as expected. The session was finally beginning and his mind melted into that erotic zone of submission and foot adoration of this new Mistress. When she was satisfied with his Stiletto Worship, Ms. Joyce motioned silently with her riding crop for him to rise, go over, and lay down on the massive wooden rack in the center of the dark room. Ms. Joyce was still wearing her white silk shirt and leather mini skirt, however seeing the leather gloves on her hands made the bondage process irresistibly erotic for him. Mike was already aroused to a full erection even before his ankles were locked in the stocks at the foot of the table. His wrists were bound above his head and Ms. Joyce removed the slack using a manual winch.

“Just a few moments longer slave and your session will really begin.” Ms. Joyce teased softly with her seductive voice. “I hope you realize what you are getting yourself into…”

Mike was truly euphoric by her statement at this time laying stretched and helpless on the massive table. When she left him alone in the dungeon he surmised Ms. Joyce had gone to change into her full Dominatrix attire, thus he waited and savored these brief moments of pure erotic anticipation.

After those couple of minutes had passed, he heard the chamber door open and could hear a woman’s footsteps approaching. The hardwood floors helped make the sound of the woman’s heels louder as she approached the rack slowly from behind him. Mike’s anticipation peaked and then sank immediately in sheer panic once the woman came into his view. Mike was taken by complete surprise upon realizing it was his wife Kelly who had entered the dungeon.

“Having a nice round dear?” Kelly asked with a clear expression of disgust on her face.

Mike was speechless and felt as if he was falling off a cliff seeing his wife standing there looking eternally pissed at him! What started as a fantasy fulfillment had instantly changed into the consequences of his indiscretions which now had finally caught up with him.

It was also a bit unique seeing Kelly in the particular dress she was wearing which was slightly out of character for her. He could also see a glimpse of Kelly in the large mirror along the wall behind her. She wore a rather tight-fitting sleeveless dress which also appeared to be a mini-dress. Her legs were encased in nude nylons and she wore sexy heels but they were not as towering as the stilettos Ms. Joyce wore previously. There was also a conservative touch of make-up on her face which coupled by her angry expression appeared rather sexy in some bizarre way. However what really caught Mike’s attention were those unlined mid-arm leather gloves Ms. Joyce had been wearing which Kelly was now holding in her hands.

“I know our Romance has been rather non existent for quite some time, however I never thought you would be low enough to stoop to this level.”

Kelly continued staring down at him and without moving her eyes from his, she began gliding on the leather gloves. The silence in the room allowed the stretching sound of the leather to be heard while pulling the gloves over her hands. Mike’s heart was pounding madly and truly fearing the potential wrath his wife may be capable of. Seeing both the frontal of her as well as the view from behind in the mirror was devastatingly dramatic while still most erotic.

Kelly briefly left his side to go over to the one table in the corner of the room and retrieved several lengths of string already prepared and sitting on the table. Kelly returned to the foot of the table, then Mike felt her gloved fingertips grasping his toes and attaching the small strings to them. To his shock, Mike’s wife was actually completing his bondage and restraining his feet even more so to the stocks. His heart started pounding harder from this realization and the unlikely possibility that his own wife may be the one continuing his session. The irony of that wild possibility even pushed a perverted button in his mind and he began to get aroused.

“So, my husband is into Severe Tickling?” Kelly asked while continuing to restrain his toes to the wooden stocks.

Mike remained silent.

“I find that hard to believe remembering how horribly ticklish his feet are….”

Kelly continued restraining his feet.

“So much so, that I would imagine if someone were not careful, they could potentially tickle him to death given the right circumstances….”

Mike’s heart pounded harder and harder from her verbal assessment and from the touch of her gloved hands on his toes. With his feet now totally immobilized, he felt her gloved fingertip began to lightly stroke his one sole a few times. While her strokes did tickle and had she continued for a little bit longer he would have begun laughing, however at this moment he was still too flustered to react. Yet selfishly, his cock continued getting more and more erect which only gave his wife even more reason to be upset with him. Thus, Kelly stopped tickling his foot and she slowly walked back up to his side to look coldly down onto him.

With his wife standing there in the sexy tight dress and leather gloves on her hands this did look completely erotic for him.

Kelly next began describing how she learned of his indiscretions by forensically scanning his computer, finding all the 'Naughty' content and the email contacts he has had over the years.

“By the time we are done with you here, the locks on the house will be changed and your things will be sitting on the porch…waiting for you.” She added.

At that same moment, the Dungeon door opened again and another person entered.

“Oh by the way, Ms. Joyce will not be the one tickling you…as I have made Other Arrangements……”

A slightly younger man appeared in Mike’s view who then stood next to Kelly. The man was attractive, slender, and athletic in appearance who looked down at Mike with a confident smile on his face.

Seeing this man enter the scene sent a very uncomfortable feeling of embarrassment into Mike’s stomach. He did not like being completely exposed and naked with another male there watching him. Like air was being let out of a balloon, the full erection that had just formed was quickly diminishing as his mind processed this abrupt change.

“I’m curious hun? In any of your previous encounters, have you ever been tickled by a man?” She asked with a slight smirk on her face leaning back and cranking the winch even tighter.

Mike began pulling and struggling hard at the restraints, but it was clearly impossible for him to get away. He was trapped and forced to endure whatever was intended for him now.

“Aww…..Whats’ the matter?” She asked in a concerned tone of voice watching her husband struggle in panic.

“I am told he is rather good at it.”

Kelly glanced at the younger gentleman, smiled at him, then looked back down at her helplessly bound husband coldly. The other man walked slowly to the foot of the table and began examining Mike’s helpless, immobilized feet.

“Hello Michael, my name is Ethan.” The man said softly while continuing his examination of Mike’s feet in the stocks.

“Hmmmmm……Well manicured, smooth, and non callused..…Just how I like them!” He added with a smile.

Mike looked down in panic shaking his head desperately in a silent plead of protest until he felt the mans fingertips lightly begin stroking his one foot.

The man’s feather light touch tickled immensely and Mike began trying to resist and hold back the building laughter. His wife stood there staring down at him coldly, watching her husband trying to fight and resist the tickling. Instinctively, Mike began holding his breath and struggling to resist, however even Ethan knew Mike’s resistance would not last long by the quivers of his body and the noises he was emitting. Both Ethan and Mike knew very well that once he would break down, it would be over for him.

Even before the first giggle or laugh, Mike’s body was also beginning to betray him. Ethan as well as Kelly began noticing movement in the bound man’s flaccid cock, inching more and more into another erection. While he tried holding on as much as he could, Mike felt emasculated knowing too that he was actually getting hard from another man tickling his feet.

“I thought as much.” Kelly said looking down and taking her gloved finger to lightly stroke the top of his hardening cock.

The tickling of his one sole paused, but the man’s finger moved and began stroking the other causing Mike to finally loose grip and he began laughing aloud.

“HAHA……….HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!”

“There it is…..” Ethan said with a smile and then used both his hands to lightly spider-tickle both of Mike’s soles. With each gasp of air he would take in, the volume of Mike’s laughter began to increase within the dungeon.

“You’re All Mine Now Michael!” Ethan said with a smile with Mike starting to going out of his mind laughing hysterically from the man’s foot tickling.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA…OH MY GOD!!!…….HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA…PLEASE HONEY!!!…….HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA…MAKE HIM STOP!!!…….HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Even Ethan was amazed at how ticklish Michael’s feet were. Mike’s body was already lurching upward from the table as his mind tried desperately to pull his feet away from the tickling, but it was hopeless and pointless.

Kelly as well watched her husband and could not get past the weird spectacle of seeing a man thrashing about in hysterics while his cock remained rock hard.

Ethan was realizing Kelly had indeed given him the opportunity to tickle a true ‘Ticklephile’ and unbeknownst yet to Mike, would have a very long time to exploit the weakness of this extremely ticklish man.

“Oh I am definitely going to break out the massage oil on this one…..” Ethan teased while tickling Mike’s feet for a little while longer before finally stopping.

As Ethan went over to the table in the corner of the dungeon, Kelly watched her husband trying to calm down and gather some composure.

When Michael started catching his breath, he began privately begging Kelly to stop with this and to let him go. Unfortunately for him, she had no intention to end this session and merely asked him another question.

“Michael? Where did you park our car?”

Mike was still trying to settle down and catch his breath but by this time when Ethan had already returned to the foot of the rack and began applying an application of oil to Mike’s feet. Since Mike had already broke down previously from the tickling, the simple massaging touches on his feet tickled making his laughter resume in a nervous sense teetering but not yet to complete hysterical laughing.

Aware that Michael was panicking another tickling would soon begin, Kelly asked her question again.

While trying to process Ethan’s touch, Michael refused to reply giving Kelly no alternative but to look back to Ethan with a nod for him to resume the tickling for another period.

The oil with Ethan’s manicured fingernails made Mike go completely hysterical. So much so that it forced him to immediately begin screaming the address aloud, however with his uncontrollable laughter, his words were incoherent.

Ethan stopped tickling his feet and applied another dose of oil to his hands.

“Better tell her soon….” Ethan said moving up and rubbing the oil now to Mike’s legs. Again, just the man’s light contact on his skin tickled immensely and amongst additional laughter, Mike tried describing where he parked the car.

Kelly confirmed with him but it was still difficult with his laughter being continuous for her to be exactly sure. Michael’s words drifted away into madd hysterical laughter once Ethan began to squeeze-tickle Mike’s legs with the oil’s application.

Michael was going madd, laughing hysterically and pleading desperately for the tickling to stop. The young gentleman was now tickling Mike completely out of his mind. Kelly leaned down and spoke directly to him.

“It is such a pity you were not up front and forthright about these interests with me before….”

“I know things could have turned out differently and perhaps you would not have had to been tickled by strangers.”

Mike heard her words but was swept away too much in the diabolical tickling and was laughing and screaming again aloud in the dungeon.

“Why there are even ‘shameful indulgences’ I myself am curious to try in this sort of setting………and am sure one or two of my lady friends would have loved the notion of tickling you in this manner….”

“Perhaps even I……."

“But you blew it and must now face the consequences!” Saying with a disappointing pout on her face.

Kelly stood and watched her husband thrashing violently on the rack. The tickle torture was completely devouring him and it was becoming clear that Kelly’s earlier prediction could be accurate…..Mike could easily under these circumstances be tickled to death! Ironically though, his cock remained completely hard in spite of the extreme tickling he was experiencing. Kelly began focusing more and more on his rock hard erection and a thought entered her mind.

While she was both angry and satisfied that her husband was getting just punishment for his indiscretions, she was also intrigued that he was so aroused during this torture. She looked at Ethan who was clearly enjoying tickling this helpless man. Their eyes met and at that moment Kelly broke away from the agreement the two had previously made and her leather gloved hand reached down and grasped her husbands rock hard erection.

“Perhaps I’ll let you have the next one…..” Kelly said to Ethan as her hand started pumping Mike’s rock hard cock.

Ethan smiled knowing very well what was about to happen.

Curiosity had clearly gotten the best of Kelly and she wanted to see for herself. Would Mike actually cum? From her research while making the arrangements with Ethan, Kelly learned how men respond after an ejaculation and watching her husband going out of his mind, thrashing, she could not at all envision someone becoming even more ticklish. Knowing her husband very well, a climax would not take much effort, particularly since she was wearing gloves. At the same time, Ethan continued to diabolically squeeze-tickle Mike’s legs slowly up and and then down from his knees to his hips.

As anticipated and very quickly, a stream of semen shot from the end of Mike’s shaft from the briefest of hand jobs! The two of them briefly stopped to watch Mike continue laughing with hardly a moan of pleasure from the climax while the semen ejaculated from his cock. Ethan took this moment to return to the stocks and then as the last drop dripped from Mike’s cock, resumed tickling his oiled feet!!

Mike went completely ballistic!! Screaming and Laughing aloud even more so than before. The dungeon echoed with Mike’s screams and madd, hysterical laughter!! Now everyone in the building could hear the man on the rack upstairs being tickled out of his mind. Kelly stood still, simply staring down at her husband with a satisfied smirk forming on her face with her lips. The non stop screaming laughter actually sent eery chills even down the spine of those downstairs who could not help but to hear the man completely out of control upstairs. Most dreading the thought of anyone being subjected to such a severe and exhausting tickling.

Minutes later, Ethan finally stopped because he understood the poor man needed a pause. However to both the Tickler and the ticklee’s surprise, Kelly shocked them both by digging her own gloved fingertips into Mike’s sides immediately afterwards to continue the diabolical tickle torture! Like something took over her consciousness, she got caught up into the scene and wanted the tickle torture to continue as a punishment. The expression on her face was now a satisfied smile seeing Mike going out of his mind in complete agony. After a few more moments of this torture, Ethan placed his hand on her shoulder to help snap her out of this sadistic state.

“We don't want to break him completely…… not just yet….” Ethan said softly with Kelly finally stopping.

The two left the man alone to continue laughing himself out while they briefly left him alone in the dungeon. Outside the room, the two were met by Ms. Joyce and another Dominatrix who had water for them.

Ms. Joyce whispered softly to Kelly admitting it is very understandable to become swept away into these scenes. Mike was clearly a tickle masochist which only makes a tickler even more determined to break them. Indeed, Kelly was getting into this much more than she initially thought and was truly looking forward to returning and resuming the tickle torture. Ethan suggested it may be better to let the man calm down for a little and let him believe this may be over. Thus, they finished their water and waited for the laughter and heavy breathing to subside in the dungeon. Agreeing, they allowed Ethan to return to the dungeon alone with Kelly to listening to this next part outside the room with Ms. Joyce. They each knew that Ethan was about to truly test Mike given how sexually aroused he gets from the tickling.

Kelly’s own heart started racing with her own anticipation hearing her husband’s pleads and begging as Ethan approached him again. Just as he did before, Mike’s objections transitioned immediately into screaming, hysterical laughter once again as Ethan resumed tickling his helpless victim!

When Ethan finally granted Mike a break, he went over to the table and retrieved an item from his bag. Clearly exhausted and trying again to calm down from the hysterics of this latest round of tickling, Mike realized Ethan was using a cordless razor on his genitals. While doing this task, Ethan gently explained how one who is as sexually responsive as Mike must keep this area cleanly shaved, “for Maximum Stimulation purposes!” With his mind returning to more consciousness, he felt most uncomfortable having this other man handling his genitals, thus the slight erection he had gotten from the last tickling began to fade. Even though he was not finished yet with shaving and cleaning the area, Ethan’s fingers simply resumed tickling Mike’s sides! Again, the dungeon filled with Mike’s laughter and on cue, his cock grew back again into a full erection.

Ethan completed shaving Mike’s genitals until they were smooth and sensitive. After cleaning and drying them with a towel, Ethan did the unthinkable by grasping Mike’s swollen cock. Mike’s eyes opened wide in horror and he began shaking his head in protest. The problem though was Ethan’s touch and actions became much too pleasurable since he clearly was quite experienced with pleasuring a cock.

Ethan used this opportunity to recollect how quickly Mike ejaculated earlier in the session and coupled with his instant arousal each time tickled, that he is clearly destined to be someone’s sexual tickle slave.

“You cannot help the excitement when you are tickled…..”

“You cannot resist the stimulation…..”

“Which ultimately leads you to being even more ticklish…..”

The man stopped his hand job and watched Mike’s cock all swollen and twitching.

“You would be perfect for our next party…….”

“I would have you tied naked to the bed in our guest room we typically users store everyone’s coats…..”

Ethan grasped Mike’s cock again and resumed his manipulations, highlighting the most sensitive balls due to their shaved surface.

“Each guest would be free to visit with you and Tickle Away to their hearts content…..”

The technique Ethan subjected Mike to became sexually maddening. He would begin with a couple jerks to the shaft with stimulation to the crown followed by his fingertips traveling down to lightly tickle and stroke Mike’s balls. Ethan continued this technique over and over until he noted the frustrated expression on Mike’s face.

“You want to cum again, don't you?” Ethan asked with a smile?

Mike’s mind was in a dilemma since the manipulations were clearly making him want to climax, however not from a male.

“Oh, I understand. You want to think about it some more.” Ethan concluded while extending his hands up to tickle Mike’s sides again.

Mike protested just before Ethan’s fingers reached his sides. This time though, Ethan’s tickling was severe, tickling him deep into the tissue. Clearly, his goal was to push Mike again to his limit giving him no other option but to agree to his commands. Mike was going out of his mind and unlike the previous tickling, Ethan did not stop and continued tickling the man’s body severely. To this point, Ethan had learned all of Mike’s ‘hot spots’ and focussed randomly to those. Mike’s face was flush red and his eyes were awash in tears from this round of brutal tickle torture and even though he probably could not hear or understand Ethan’s next words, Ethan said them to him anyway.

“Your wife was right, I could literally tickle you to death if I continue doing this much longer!”

Amongst Mike’s coughs and his hysterical laughter, he tried nodding his head and concurring to Ethan’s suggestion.

“You will obey my commands, wont you Michael?”

Mike again shook his head agreeing to Ethan’s suggestion.

“Say ''YES'' aloud Michael……” Ethan commanded.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA………YES!!!!………YES!!!…….HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA………I WILL……PLEASE STOP!!…….HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

Finally, Ethan stopped the merciless tickling and allowed his victim to calm down another time.

“Can you hear me Michael?” Ethan whispered into Mike’s ear.

Mike again nodded his head.

“I am going to tickle you one more time, however this time you are to plead loudly only one answer and one statement amongst your laughter….Loud enough so everyone around can hear you.”

Ethan whispered the response into Mike’s ear and the expression on his face said it all.
Mike’s heart was crushed knowing he had no choice but to obey Ethan’s commands. He wanted the Tickling to end but was becoming aware that this man would use that leverage, perhaps to the point of tickling him to death.

“You got that Michael?”

Ethan knew Mike had no choice. His cock was rock hard and throbbing, simply aching to be taken over that edge. Also, Ethan had tickled him past his limit and knew he would not survive another extended period of severe tickling like that for long. Being completely diabolical, Ethan went back down to the stocks so he could Tickle Mike’s feet another time.

As soon as the man’s fingertips began tickling his feet, Mike’s hysterical, madd laughter again filled the room.

“You really love it when I tickle you, don't you Michael?”

[/I]"HAHAHAHAHAHA……YES!!!……YES!!!…….HAHAHAHAHAHA!!”[/I] Mike cried aloud.

“So much so that your cock gets nice and hard?”

“HAHAHAHAHAHA……YES!!!……YES!!!…….HAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

“So if I were to agree to stop tickling you, what would you like me to do afterwards?”

Mike’s mind was awash in the dilemma and for the first time hated that he was so sexually connected with tickle torture. He did not want what was about to happen but did not have any choice in the matter. His mind dreading the reality of Ethan tickling him to death if he did not obey his commands. Thus, reluctantly he muttered the words given to him.

“What was that? I did not hear you?” Ethan asked and continued tickling Mike’s feet.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA……PLEASE ETHAN,…PLEASE LET ME CUM!!!…….HAHAHAHAHAHA!!” Mike succumbed.

“L..o..u..d..e..r….!!!” Ethan Cooed while tickling his way up Mike’s legs.

Mike continued repeating the phrase amongst his madd laughter and cries until Ethan’s fingers finally stopped tickling him.

Mike was completely exhausted, trying to catch his breath and settle down. With his eyes shut and feeling completely embarrassed for surrendering to Ethan, he knew he was beaten and waited for the inevitable. Finally, he felt a grasp of his hard cock however it was not what he expected. Opening his eyes, he was shocked to see his wife standing next to him again and was the one grasping his cock. Mike was also taken aback by a transformation of his wife that had just taken place.

From his vantage point, Kelly was now the one resembling a Dominatrix wearing a thin black leather mask and only a leather half bra as a top. She was nearly unrecognizable with the mask and her lips were painted a glossy bright red color of lipstick. Again, she was wearing those mid-arm leather gloves worn before which looked heavenly with her bra and mask while she grasped and pumped his rock hard cock.

“I did not think you would have that in you?” Kelly asked referring to his absolute surrender to Ethan.

“I was sure you would let him tickle you to death before succumbing……”

“Perhaps I’ll let him go through with it the next time you get hard!” She said.

Mike’s mind was again flustered by the transformation and seeing his vanilla wife as a Dominatrix.

“Get on with it now…..its my turn again to Tickle You!” Kelly insisted.

Mike’s entire body sighed in panic dreading the notion of even more tickling was in store for him.

“Then afterwards, I am going to lay you over that spanking bench and introduce you to one of my own little perverted curiosities….” She said with a smile.

While he could not see much below the rack, Mike could see part of her reflection in the mirror. His eyes opening wide upon noticing the black leather boots, nylons, and garters on her legs. But then his stomach absolutely sank upon noticing the intimidating device she was actually referring to, a black strap-on protruding from her leather waist.

Kelly was looking forward to being the one to severely tickle Mike after this next ejaculation with her intention of being even more sadistic than Ethan. Quickly the semen dripped and then spewed from his shaft. Before his ejaculation had finished, Kelly was already removing her gloves with the intention to tickle her husband with her fingernails.

After applying a thorough application of oil to his chest and sides, Kelly continued the ticklish revenge upon her husband. Once again, the Dungeon echoed aloud with Mike’s madd, hysterical laughter!

The End.

wow .... would it be wrong to confess that this story is really, um, hot ........

That's probably where I saw it. Thanks for clarifying.

I'm sensitive to this because I've had at least one of my stories stolen and used in someone else's publication without my permission.

I've been wanting to see more FM/m stories just like this. They seem like such a rarity anymore. Keep it up please!

Oh, man, what a hot, hot story!

I wouldn't mind taking Mike's place(and then maybe Ethan's)!

Excellent Work - A very inventive and entertaining read!

Last edited:
Wow, f/m or indeed anything/m isn't generally my thing at all but this was very hot. For me the fact that it was all orchestrated by the scorned wife who also gets personally involved in the punishment, torturing him with something he loves, makes it really very good.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back