• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Jade's Unbearable Tickle Workout In Socks, Nylons and Barefeet!

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Jade is one of, if not the most ticklish person I've worked with. Everything tickles her and she never, ever gets used to it - in fact, she often gets worse as time goes on! This new one is one of my favourite clips of her as she really does lose it and then just keeps going to pieces :)

She looks mega-hot as well in a little gym outfit with sheer pantyhose, knee socks and Converse. Jade's socked feet get tickled first...those are thick socks over nylons and it still tickles her like crazy! Unsurprisingly, it gets worse when the socks come off and her nylon feet are tickled and then later bare feet, with feathers, brush, baby lotion :) Jade's amazing thighs and ass were really exposed in this position so they get a lot of tickling too, which causes her to jump about a foot in the air every time! Even though her wrists and ankles are restrained, I ended up taping her mid-section to the bench as well to stop her bouncing off...she ends up lifting the bench off the floor with her a couple of times. She really is insanely ticklish!

This is a long preview for a long (18 minute) scene - it is very hot and very crazy all the way through - Jade just has to be seen! The full version is in the UK Tickling store now

Preview:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/f7zmi0
or:
https://mega.nz/#!G58WAQxT!21XTeOV4EYM60mVJbtpCSrn9HxVyYqUMrPB4clkvn_0

* I couldn't upload a streaming preview to Fetishtrain as I usually do so have attached a microscopically small (terrible quality) preview for those that don't like downloading - I recommend watching the HD preview above though

Attachments

• Jade Socks Nylons Mini Sample.wmv
    4.9 MB · Views: 424
  • Image89.jpg
    Image89.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 112
  • Image92.jpg
    Image92.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 123
  • Image111.jpg
    Image111.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 272
  • Image146.jpg
    Image146.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
...she did actually try to bite me when I was tickling her upperbody :D

Attachments

• Image122.jpg
    Image122.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 206
  • Image129.jpg
    Image129.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 264
  • Image139.jpg
    Image139.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 241
  • Image148.jpg
    Image148.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 89
  • Image150.jpg
    Image150.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 99
Why not spreading those legs and tickle those Innertighs? That would be a awesome manner to wreck her!

In my long, strange journey, I can't remember a more comely female foot in a nylon stocking. Cool clip, and just an awfully sexy girl.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back