• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alexse West Tickled Facedown M/F

I like her a lot. I didn't know she had such a nice lower body either. Kinda thick back there it looks like lol!

I love this position, I hope you make more face down soles up clips.

Im not really a fan of the pin wheel as it does not seem to tickle, but hope you will do more of the things that get strong reactions in future clips, the toothbrush appeared effective with her on the preview clip and oiled soles and hairbrush usually gets great responses. ;-)

The reddest soles I've ever seen.

Hence, the title of her previous clip: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?279503-Alexse-West-Ticklish-Pink-Soles-M-F

I like her a lot. I didn't know she had such a nice lower body either. Kinda thick back there it looks like lol!

haha yeah, she's got a little bit of business behind her.

Missin the belly tickling you used to do in videos! ):

LOL in a thread titled "Face down" huh? More likely you miss the models who responded to such, unless you prefer your tickling clips with non-responsive lees. Be more than happy to film custom of that for you, if you're so inclined. Also, for the record, been a fair amount of belly tickling of recent models. Guess you missed it.

I love this position, I hope you make more face down soles up clips.

Im not really a fan of the pin wheel as it does not seem to tickle, but hope you will do more of the things that get strong reactions in future clips, the toothbrush appeared effective with her on the preview clip and oiled soles and hairbrush usually gets great responses. ;-)

Actually, virtually every model I've shot with since 2009 has a face down soles up clip(s). Some with strong reactions too lol.

Actually, virtually every model I've shot with since 2009 has a face down soles up clip(s). Some with strong reactions too lol.

Thats great I have just been over to check out your clips4sale store again (I only came accross it recently after reading one of your other posts on this forum).

I just put 'facedown' in the search box because by default when scrolling through your clips for sale store I can ONLY see 2 face down clips on the first 6 pages and only one of those is with a model that I find attractive. So wanted to search for content that is likely to appeal to me, searching that way shows me just 11 clips (if I strip out all the ones that are the exact same clip but in different formats and resolutions) of face down tickling.

Maybe it is clip4sales search function that does not work properly or something? Or maybe you have used a different phrase instead of facedown that I should be searching for?

Unless a model is smoking hot and coyoty ticklish I have no interest in seeing her tickled in stocks / seated position (which appears to be what many producors are pumping out right now so my vote with my wallet is simply not to buy that content).

But I am always on the look out for really good intense facedown (or hogtied) bare foot tickling clips of women I find attractive (I appreciate that attractive is a subjective term, for me I love super soft pale skined women who are slim to fit build (as in toned not bulky muscular)).

Unfortunatly for me I am unable to view the previews on your site http://lioclips.blogspot.co.uk/ This is a massive problem for me as a potential customer as I never buy a clip without a preview. I do not know why but on http://lioclips.blogspot.co.uk/ I can only see grey rectangles where I presume the preview clips are meant to be and I do not know why. It might be that others have the same issue in which case you should look into it, or it might just be my machine.

However I can tell you that when I view other clips4sale stores I can see the previews on clips4sale, and I can also see youtube clips as well as clips on other clips stores so I thought my settings were all good for watching clips odd then it is just your preview blog site it does not work on.

Interestingly when I search your clips for sale store for 'hogtied' I get 3 clips come up where the preview shows the ticklee as actually hogtied, and I can view the preview clips on some of those. The ticklee in "Winn Hogtie Tickled" is smoking hot, I think that ticklee is super attractive and I love the position, sadly I can see it is low on the reactions and thankfully your preview clip is honest and shows the pin wheel (which I personaly do not see as being very effective having never seen it drive anyone wild / get the same super strong reactions baby oil and a hair brush do for example).

I hope you don't mind me telling you all of this and see it for what it is intended for, that is positive feedback in hope that I will soon come accross clips that are to my taste on your site.

I wish you all the best with your store and I will keep checking back from time to time, one day hopefully I will be a customer. :)

Wasn't presuming to speak for what your interests/likes are in terms of clips and models, only speaking for the proliferation of facedown clips I've produced over the years. Nor can I speak for the C4S search functions. Did occur to me though you could simply search posts I've started here in the clip preview section, or search by model that meets your standard on C4S or quick scroll page by page. Just suggestions.

Thats great I have just been over to check out your clips4sale store again (I only came accross it recently after reading one of your other posts on this forum).

I just put 'facedown' in the search box because by default when scrolling through your clips for sale store I can ONLY see 2 face down clips on the first 6 pages and only one of those is with a model that I find attractive. So wanted to search for content that is likely to appeal to me, searching that way shows me just 11 clips (if I strip out all the ones that are the exact same clip but in different formats and resolutions) of face down tickling.

Maybe it is clip4sales search function that does not work properly or something? Or maybe you have used a different phrase instead of facedown that I should be searching for?

Unless a model is smoking hot and coyoty ticklish I have no interest in seeing her tickled in stocks / seated position (which appears to be what many producors are pumping out right now so my vote with my wallet is simply not to buy that content).

But I am always on the look out for really good intense facedown (or hogtied) bare foot tickling clips of women I find attractive (I appreciate that attractive is a subjective term, for me I love super soft pale skined women who are slim to fit build (as in toned not bulky muscular)).

Unfortunatly for me I am unable to view the previews on your site http://lioclips.blogspot.co.uk/ This is a massive problem for me as a potential customer as I never buy a clip without a preview. I do not know why but on http://lioclips.blogspot.co.uk/ I can only see grey rectangles where I presume the preview clips are meant to be and I do not know why. It might be that others have the same issue in which case you should look into it, or it might just be my machine.

However I can tell you that when I view other clips4sale stores I can see the previews on clips4sale, and I can also see youtube clips as well as clips on other clips stores so I thought my settings were all good for watching clips odd then it is just your preview blog site it does not work on.

Interestingly when I search your clips for sale store for 'hogtied' I get 3 clips come up where the preview shows the ticklee as actually hogtied, and I can view the preview clips on some of those. The ticklee in "Winn Hogtie Tickled" is smoking hot, I think that ticklee is super attractive and I love the position, sadly I can see it is low on the reactions and thankfully your preview clip is honest and shows the pin wheel (which I personaly do not see as being very effective having never seen it drive anyone wild / get the same super strong reactions baby oil and a hair brush do for example).

I hope you don't mind me telling you all of this and see it for what it is intended for, that is positive feedback in hope that I will soon come accross clips that are to my taste on your site.

I wish you all the best with your store and I will keep checking back from time to time, one day hopefully I will be a customer. :)

Wasn't presuming to speak for what your interests/likes are in terms of clips and models, only speaking for the proliferation of facedown clips I've produced over the years. Nor can I speak for the C4S search functions. Did occur to me though you could simply search posts I've started here in the clip preview section, or search by model that meets your standard on C4S or quick scroll page by page. Just suggestions.

Thanks for taking the time to read my reply and for making the search suggestion. :)

I have just searched your TMF posts now and have found 23 face down clips (11 with facedown and 12 with face down), so Im going to take a look through them now. If there are more please do let me know what search phrase I should be using.

Thanks again and once again I wish you the very best of luck with your store, I will be sure to keep checking back to it from time to time.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back