• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This Questions for Women into Mens Feet

myfeet

TMF Expert
I was curious to know when it comes to men wearing flip flops, do you prefer them in pants/jeans or shorts?

Pants or jeans for me. I mean, nice feet are nice feet - so I don't mind shorts at all, but there's definitely an appeal to a partially bare, nicely shaped foot poking out from under jeans.

I like both as long as he has nice feet he or someone else takes care off. I have a foot fetish for male and female feet. I have fairly high standards when it comes to male feet. I love my husband's, but I am also the one who takes care of them.

When it comes to feet, I will make the same analogy I have before. While I do not have a major foot fetish, I do like the way feet look if someone takes good care of them male and female. ) I like them in a similar way that I like a man's thighs or a woman's breasts. I find them pleasing to look at, but it isn't quite fetish level for me...if that makes sense.

More to the OP's question, I prefer shorts that also show off a bit of a guy's thighs ;)

I prefer jeans or nice slacks. :)

I really dislike shorts on Men. Maybe living in the South and seeing them everywhere I go including what should be dressy nights out, probably is what lead me to feeling this way. I dislike flip flops too on Men.

I LOVE nice male feet. Love them! I like either skinny jeans or somewhat short shorts. Some of the college aged boys in my city wear short jean shorts and flip flops when it gets warm. That is perhaps one of my favorite things about California lol

Flip flops with shorts... some jeans are ok, nice to see a guys butt as well as his tickly toes ;)

I feel it puts more focus on the feet when you're just barefoot. But thanks for the insight everyone. :)

Attachments

• IMG_0132.JPG
    IMG_0132.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back