• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled Duo

ticklephehe

1st Level Red Feather
Tickled Duo

new and Improved

written from my perspective as the Domme; Hope you like it...

Mom and you have arrived at the hotel two days before the rest of the family. You both have been site seeing and such. You've gone out by yourself for a bit and she decides to go upstairs, get some room service and chill out, shes wearing a pink blouse, black slacks, black stockings and black lace up ankle boots. Im wearing a red blouse, a black and red plaid skirt, black stockings and knee length black boots and black stockings as well. She leaves the door open separating your adjoining rooms.

I am in the hotel....but don't know where my pet could be....she'll be so surprised to see her mistress here hehe. I ask the front desk if there is anyone registered in your name or your mother's but they wont tell me so i'll have to find another way into your room. I walk around a bit listening to the staff to see if they say anything of importance...doesn't take me long to overhear about a room service order that is just going up. I pay the attendant for her cart and uniform...black slacks, white button up shirt, black vest, and then my own black stockings and heels. I grab my bag of tricks and set it on the lower shelf of the cart covered by a small white table cloth and then make my way up.

I knock on the door "Room Service!" then mommy answers the door much to my surprise.... hmm...I think...her mom..hehe...how awful it would be to come back from wherever you are to see your mom all tied up and tickled senseless..i walk in with the cart and set her order on the table..playing along...i chat her up..asking if she's here alone...no she 's with her daughter...perfect.

Your mother tells me you went out sightseeing and will be back soon. She runs to the bathoom real quick before eating, and while she's away I open and shut the door so it sounds like I left. Then I pull out the trusty black straight jacket and stand by the bathroom door, ready to pounce...when she comes out I"m on her, face down on the ground, arms flailing all over the place.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHGEEET...OooofFFFFFMMEEEEEEEEE"..... .

I straddle her back, pressing my knees into her upper arms and grab her right wrist and shove her arm into a sleeve of the jacket as I talk.

"See i was waiting for your daughter, Lili, but it looks like I'll have to wait til she gets home to surprise her....you'll keep me company in the meantime won't you Marta? hahaha".

What the hell? who is this awful woman and why is she looking for you? Though struggling. kicking her plump little legs around, I turn her over and shove her other arm in the other sleeve, pressing it down on her, covering her shoulders and arms. She fights, but the surprise attack is too fast to stop and in a matter of seconds I have the sleeves on and am turning her over and fastening the back, then tying the arms together in the back, like a big hug you cant get out of.

"Fiesty momma....just like your baby girl hahaha.....this is usually her favorite part...getting bound and gagged like this..she likes to fight, but she loves when she loses...."

I shove a pair of stockings in her mouth and place duct tape over her lips to keep them in. Her legs kicking furiously, and all the while screaming for help....eyes like daggers, ready to tear me up.

I lean down and whisper in her ear "So Marta, are you as ticklish as your lovely daughter? hahaha"

She screams, but its muffled, head tossing side to side, arms straining in the hot jacket...heeled feet kicking behind me.

"When is she coming back Marta? its ok, you can tell me"

She's of course not saying a word. "fine with me tho".

I sit on her kicking legs and start unlacing her right boot. She screams. She's ticklish as hell, I imagine...a very unfortunate trait, for her. She takes comfort in knowing Lili should be back soon and will save her. I tug at the boot, and hear that familiar pop. Her sweaty foot now fully exposed to me.

"aww..you wore stockings for me too, they are very wet...and so stinky...how long have you had these on? hehee....ummm ticklish are we?" I tease as I roll her over on her tummy face down.

Just hearing me utter the word tickle she goes spastic... and i say it over and over again because I like what it makes her do "tickle....tickle.....tickle..tickle....tickletickletickle!" i say as my hand lowers to her wiggly foot and my nails scratch the wrinkled sole...light at first...long strokes up and down...catching on her thick bumps. The sound of nails on nylon driving her nuts

"AHhahaAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAmmmMMM...MMMMMAHAhAhahAAH" mother struggles for air. Snot trickling out of her nose as she screams into the tape over her mouth, convulsing on the bed under me. At first she tries to think of why her little girl would know such a sadistic person, a tickler even. Then as the tickles get worse, she can only think of my nails on her foot, no matter how hard she tries not to.. raking my nails up and down her twitching foot harder now. Loose stocking being stretched further by my manicured nails.

"AHhhaHAmMMMMmmmphMMmmMANahAHAHhahaHooooohhhmmamhhhhpppHAHHAHAHAhAhAHAHAAHaoooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Smaller strokes on her arch now. Scraping at the soft sensitive area. I crave to hear her beg me to stop, but knowing I must I can't have her alerting Lili I keep the gag in. I watch her toes flexing and curling in the nylon. Her hands balled into fists inside the long sleeves of the straightjacket, still tugging and trying to get them loose.

"Oh don't look so surprised mom haha..Lili loves this...she begs me for it..hell, just hearing me talk about it, gets her off in the worst way....when she gets back I'll have her writhing on the bed next to you hahahaha."

She knows how ticklish you are and can't believe what she's hearing, no! not her little girl! she couldn't be involved in something like this willingly. The thoughts come to a halt again as i dig my fingertips under her toes and scrape and wiggle my nails at the base of her toes. Her torso raises up and then back down over and over...her tummy and back muscles aching already...tears pouring from her eyes as this stranger tickles her to death. Screaming and fighting, shes getting tired, legs not kicking as hard...breathing faster, and shallow.

Pulling her toes back, repositioning my nails at the very top of the her ball of her foot, then raking them down her entire foot slow and hard digging into her arch, pushing her to her limits, no mercy for the ol' lady until her little princess gets back. Scraping up and down, then side to side on the smoothed out arch, her toes slippery in my hand, wetness making my nails glide effortlessly on the sole.

She is screaming into the gag, tears flowing down her face..gagging on her trapped spit as she laughs hysterically "AHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHGHGGgghh....AHAhAhGggGGggg"

Lili comes up the elevator...happy and smiling.....unaware of what awaits her. I hear the key and stop...as I enter the room next door.
"oh..look who's back...heheee" I gleefully say.

I leave your mother and go to the door, its unlocked of course, and much to your surprise..................................................

"OMG!" you gasp seeing your mom's wiggling feet behind me, one boot off. You start to come at me, enraged by what I did to your poor mommy.

I give you a "tsk tsk" and motion for you to get on the bed. Your mom cant see you, so she cant see you give in to your subbie instincts as you get on the bed, knees to your chest waiting to see what I'll do next.

I go back to your mother, knowing you wont move now, and slip off her other boot....then i rip the tape off her mouth. All you can see is her struggling legs and feet, and now, you can hear her screams.

I grab the slick toes immediately and pull them back "Kitchy kitchy coo...." and my nails are on her..scratching and torturing her arch...up and down hard and fast....making her screams echo in the rooms.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAHHAAHHAAHHAAHHAANOOOOOOOonoNOnonn nOnOnONOSToooooOOOPppppPPHHHEEEELPPPPPEMEEEEEELi Liliiiiiiiiiiiiii..."

You want to, but you cant, you are a good subbie, a very obedient subbie and you will not disobey even a simple nonverbal order. You can only sit on the king sized bed in a subbie pose, waiting for your mistress. I scrape at Marta's little foot, dragging my nails up and down, torturing every inch of the wiggling sole, enjoying her shrieking..begging me to stop, begging you to help her.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAAHPPLLLLLLLLLESEE EEENOOOOOOONnononoNOAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahaeeeeeEEEE"
EellllilllIIIIiiiiiIIIIIIIiHheeeeLlllllPppMMMEEEEE HAHAhahAahahahaHAHAHHAAHOoooHhHHhhHHHHAHAAHAhaHAah hahhaa"

Though i enjoy her screams, its yours i want to hear....what i came all the way to Texas for...i get off your mother and grab my bag.....i give her a wink as i leave and shut the door behind me..."now its just you and me lover..." i say with a wicked grin..

You whisper..."Nnoooo...please not here...not like this....wait till I get back home...please....."

I instruct you to lay on your back and spread your limbs out...ignoring your plea...you comply like a good lttle girl. After I tie each arm and leg to a corner of the bed, legs spread far apart, I lay down next to you and lay my arm over your tummy, sccraaatching at your side.

I nibble at your lobe and whisper in your ear "you know i cant wait that long pet.....i need you now...."

I run my nails up an down your side, hearing those first little giggles always turns me on...nails lightly skating over the smooth fabric of your blouse, feeling your warm body underneath.."hehehehehhe..ssstoopp.hahahaah...pllleseeehahhaahh aa"

You're whispering....." but but pleaaaaaaaase my mom will hear , dont ...don't I'm begging you" to which I answer........"its You or your mommy....you decide"

You cant put your mother through any more of my torture. You'll just have to figure out how to explain what you can to her later, she'll never know that you were the reason she was tickled, or the reason that it stopped.

Whispering "ok mistress...as you wish....im yours...but please gag me so my mother doesn't hear"

"I think i can accommodate that.." I take a pair of your own panties from your suitcase and shove them in your willing mouth...at least for a little while, you know how much i love to hear you scream and beg".

I undo each button on your red blouse slowly, all the way down and open it up to view your delicious body. Just a little sweaty, more from stressing about your mommy knowing whats going on in here than from actual tickles yet, breasts heaving and tummy sucking in just a bit when my hands start touching you. My nails skating over your tummy and down the sides... "tickle tickle tickle"my nails at your sides move up slowly, getting closer and closer to your pits.....your back arching slightly...then my hands move underneath you and scrape down hard along your back...

"MMMMMMMmMPH...MMMMMmaahaaahHHAhhahaaMMmmMMMmmm" you squish my hands into the bed, but they wiggle around anyway, then pull out and start scraping up your sides to your pits again. Sitting on top of you, my nails circling the outer edge of your pits. Finally my nails moving so slow you didn't think I'd ever get there...scratching harder under your arms....digging my nails into the very center...drilling them into you...your eyes are wide and your breathing is quicker....between muffled laughter that is "AHHHAhAhahaHAHAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmpH HahhaHAHGGHgHGhahahahaha"

You thrash out of control...mmmmm....then my taunting starts...."yes....mmmm...fight to break free from your mistress..your mommy fought hard too...she still didnt win...wonder if she's still trying to get out of that straight jacket or if she's passed out..."
"AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaHAHAHAAHAAAHAAHAMMMMMPHhahhahaahahaMMNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOaHAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHPLLLLLLLLzZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPHHH."

The laughter bursting inside tickles hard and fast in your pits now, making your body arch under me, and your legs and arms pulling so hard, muscles straining......mouth wide open...panties still inside your mouth, but for how long i wonder. I didn't tape your mouth shut. You try to control yourself so your mom doesn't hear, but you are quickly losing that battle. God why couldn't she have used the ball gag or something this time? is all you pathetic mind can wonder.

I've tickled you so much I know just how hard to tickle you to keep you from being able to talk...

I rake my nails down your sides hard and start scratching just above your cute little skirt.

"mmmm...getting lower...wonder how long it will take me to get to your feet.....or maybe i wont be able to get past that delicious bit of pink between your legs...i still remember that first pic you sent me..mmmm.and how good you looked..mmmmm" I say, pinching your sides...tickling your cute outty belly button..

"HHAHAmmmmiiiissshahahahaHAHHAHAHAhahahahasssttooooahahaAAPAPAHAHAHHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" hands all over you..you never know where I'm going to strike to keep you from talking...your ribbies....your pits...your neck....each part of your upper body gets a turn"

You try so hard not to laugh/giggle but you will soon gave up. You are already a bit exhausted from the harsh tickles.

I let you breath a second. You are drooling around the panties in your mouth, or maybe they just cant hold back your saliva anymore. I reach my hands underneah you and unclasp your black bra and push the cups up to let your breasts fall out. Nipples hard and pointing up at me....

"Mmmmm....merry christmas to me hahaha..." I scratch my nails lightly along the undersides of your breasts, feeling their softness and heat against my fingertips. Circling them around the tops....up, down, around....making shrinking circles around your nipples....it tickles, but it also feels good.....you always respond favorably to mistress' touch no matter where it is....

"hehhehHEh...mmmmm....mmmmmm...eeEHEHEhHhehehhehehe...You can feel the wetness growing. Your panties are slick with your juices already, and your arousal has your nipples almost painfully erect as well.

A thought flashes in my head. I dont think you're worried about mommy hearing anymore. Taking your right nipple in my mouth and sucking gently while my fingers tickle the aureola of the left nipple. Pleasure always makes you more ticklish...mmmmm...A win win scenario for me... mmm...letting my nails work on the right breast while my mouth works the left now....my tongue flicks your hard nipple then sucks, one hand cupping your full breast, the other trailing down to your right pit...tickling your soft underarm as i torture you in every way i can...

Your feet scrunching in your boots as the erotic tickling makes you insane with desire. One wanting it to stop...the other wanting it to continue. Scratching and digging int the pit...making you scream "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAhahahahahahaooohhhhh...." then stopping to suck...back and forth between the two actions....working you into a frenzy..."AHHHAHAhahahaanononmmmmmm YYESSsAHAHhhahaammmmmmnooooooooahahahahaha haahahaYESSSsSSSS

Your nipples so hard and sensitive they are actually aching...you can feel your heart beat pulsing in my nipples...

You struggle and fight...as you whisper in my ear...."Im going to destroy your will with just two fingers today pet...." as you show me both your index nails....

"that's right my pet....they are going to wreak havoc on you from head to toes..." I arch and fight with renewed strength now.

I scoot down your body, trailing one nail with me as i go, down between your breasts, trailing down your tummy, watching it tighten for me. Using my palm to rub your skirt into your wetness..the more aroused you are the more fun it is for me. "oops..forgot...just the 2 fingers to torture you..how quickly i forget myself...." i pull your skirt up so i can see the red lacy thong underneath and start scratching a nail on each side of your throbbing lips...your hips were meeting me and pushing your pussy into my hand. Almost ready to release when i stopped....now your giggles are taking over again...soft tickles in the space where your legs meet your body. Running down the inside of your thighs.

My nails are manicured and squared off, acrylic and not sharp...just tickly. I use one hand to spread your lips and use one nail to trace a path around the inside of your lips...circling around your dripping hole. You are so excited on every level. The tickling intense with just the one nail.....

"AHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHAAha...MMISTReSSSSA HAHAhahaahanOOoooopLEEEESEEEHAHahaahahaa" but further excited by having my finger so close to being inside you.

"You want that finger inside you i know....so close...you're already at the edge..."

Flickering the nail directly over your opening, your hard clit....then switching to the pinky and trailing it down to the spot resting between your holes...gently scratching at the soft, tempting ticklish spot.....

"Kithcy kitchy coo...." "mmmMMmm...ahaHaHHhhhahhhhhaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhOOooo ooohhhhhhhhhhahahahhahh OMGOMGOM GOMGAhaahhaha hahahhahahahhAhAhamISTREsSSSSSPLEeeASeeeeeee... MAhahahhahahahaaaoomm mgGGhAHahhaaahhaa"

The panties in your mouth are long gone now. You don't care who hears you. You want it to stop, to keep going...you go back and forth between the two and cant decide, but don't care.

Mistress' hands and voice are the only things registering in your brain now....

"that's it little slut...say it out loud....beg your mistress to let you cum...i know that's whats floating around in your filthy little freak brain..."

You can only laugh and moan..words are out of your reach at this point...my nail torturing that one spot for what seems like forever..mistress' taunts in your ears.....fingers so close to everything you want touched.

"Ahahhahhehhehahaha..mmmmmmahahyeyessssssssss.... "

I grab a pillow from the bed and slide it under your round ass, propping you up for me. Then i use my index finger to tickle your asshole, the other hand spreading your cheeks for me...gently scratching around the pucker....your body covered in sweat now....chest heaving.....eyes looking all around but not really seeing anything...mouth open and dry form your screaming and open mouth breathing...

I stop scratching your most secret spots and slide my hands under your ass...digging my nails in and dragging them out, once they are out i go back to 2 nails and start scratching down your inner thighs....snapping your stocking tops....down to your knees, then starting at the top again, on the front of your thighs, dragging them down a little harder...then your outer thighs, and underneath... you laugh uncontrollably..screeching at the top of your lungs..

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhahHAahahahahahahahahahaaha FUUUUUCKHAHAhahahaahahahahhaaaOHOHOHHOHOHHOOOOOOOOOHHAHAHAhaahaAHhanOOOOOOHAhahahhaahahahahaHAha"

"is baby ready to have those cute little piggies tickled hmm?i bet you are....you always act so horrible when i destroy your feet, but i know you love it so...."

I slide between your legs and scratch a nail down your knee high boots. I am in total control of you and did not have fear of you kicking me if i left them on....i love taunting you, displaying my control. I unzip the right boot, down to the ankle and spread it open. I then press my knee into your leg to keep it from moving while i undo the rope and take off the boot.

You struggle and squirm in vain. I have the boot off and the rope back around your ankle tightly without much trouble from you.

"gonna get away are you? who put a silly thought like that in your dirty mind pet? you cant ever get away from mistress...I own you"

Your foot covered by a little white footie....warm but not dripping with sweat like the rest of you. Makes me wonder if you knew I was coming for you...maybe hoping at least....

"Mmmm...squirmy little tootsies all for me... 1 little piggy..2 little piggies..3 little piggies..4 little piggies...and a great big one at the end"

After teasing your toes i start caressing your sole with a solo nail...the index finger. Raking down the very center of your squirmy little size 8 foot. Your laughter uncontrollable...screams, random words, and occasional begging when you have the breath for it..

"AHHHAHAHAAHAHAHHHHHHHHHANOOOOOOOOAHHAHAHAHHAhAPLZP LZPLZPLZPLZAHhahahahaahahhahhamIIIstResssSsssssAHA HAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHSStOP"

Dragging that one little nail around your foot in arches and loops...catching on your wrinkles just below the footie.....digging in just enough for you to feel, but not yet hard enough to leave the red marks i usually do...tickle tickle TICKLE

Sliding a nail into the footie, feeling the smooth nylon underneath....wiggling my finger under your arch....scraping it up and down...god that sets you off...your body thrashing around on the bed..back arching..head digging into the pillow under it.....hands clenched into tight fists....toes curling even tighter...mouth open so wide screaming i can see the back of your throat.....

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHHEHEHh HAAHHAhAHahhahahaammmmOoOOoooooMMMGGGGGHAhahaahaha hahhahhahhaahhahanonONOnOnOnoNONONnONOnnononOnOnOOOOOOOOOOAHHAaHAHAHaHaHahaAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO.....NNNooo mMOOOOREeeehAHHAhAhAAHHAha"

I pull the little white footie off and toss it over your face, letting you get just a little sniff of your only slightly stinky footsie...

"Has mistress been bad? torturing you're whole body..not hardly a second to let you breath..."

"just look at the mess I've made...you're all sweaty and tired...screaming like a maniac and thrashing all over the place just from a couple little nails..""Pathetic little subbie...."

"you could have saved your poor old mommy from me....but you wouldn't....too terrified of your mistress..and rightly so....."

"oh how she screamed for you to help her...you weren't even tied up yet...you could have saved her..."

Grabbing your toes and pushing them back...smoothing out your little foot...brandishing the one nail over the foot like a knife. You see it disappear behind your foot..and then....you feel it...pressing firmly into your foot, scraping up and down fast and hard. I dig my nail into your arch, in that spot i know so well, just below the ball...drilling into your foot...fast tightly contained tickles concentrating on that spot... making your body convulse and shake all over the bed...ass lifting off of it and slamming back down countless times...

Sweat drenched hair plastered to your tear soaked face...you have nothing left...broken and spent....all because of two little nails... i let the toes go, but keep my nail on your spot....scraping you hard....reaching my other hand up, pushing you panties aside and filling you with my fingers..sliding them into your wet pussy easily...pumping in and out deep and slow... my thumb rubbing your hard clit as i penetrate you.i feel your body tighten then shake as it releases....your orgasm powerful and body shaking... your cum covering my hand.....foot still tightly curled and twitching...you scream so loud your lungs burn, and your throat aches...then you hear a faint "help...please" and remember your mother next door....giggle i crawl up and kiss you full on the mouth, tongue tracing your lips before it parts them....then whisper in your ear...'I think she heard you heheee"

Last edited:
I love this story:) I think I read it on FL in the tickling story section. You know what a nylon f/f fan I am! Great work:) More please!

A good story, but bold italics make it a very difficult read, it's much harder for most people to read at speed and comprehension then a normal font, and probably will cause many to abandon it after a paragraph or three.

Myriads

A wee bit....comes to thru real life encounters at times....<wink>

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back