• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ANDROID 18 and Time Patroller RURI tickled by TRUBBLE (Xenoverse 2 Fanart)

Oekaki-Tickles

TMF Master
Android18-&-Ruri-Tickled.png

UNCENSORED VERSION Exclusive to PATREON: www.patreon.com/posts/8475401 (Since Deviantart is my main account, and I can't post penetration there, this has become my policy.)

DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 Tickling Fanart! It's my Time Patroller (SAIYAN) RURI and her Instructor ANDROID 18, being tickled by newbie Time Patroller TRUBBLE.

As Buu's name is derived from Bibbidi Babbidi Boo! from Cinderella, Trubble's name is derived from Double, Double Toil and Trouble, from Shakespeare.

---

This is the problem with Majin tho. As strong as they are... they tend to do what they want. Especially if a pair of Instructors get too pushy during a training exercise. Especially one that has had their Potential Unlocked.

*SIGH*

----

As always, consider supporting me on Patreon for as little as $1 a month to view pieces like this at their native resolution of 6000 pixels or greater (And UNCENSORED!)! www.patreon.com/oekakitickles

Dang! Ticklin' feets with feets! Great stuff!

Holy shit....TICKLE ART FROM MSC!!!!!!

This is awesome stuff, man.

I dig it,

B

I have literally no idea what the context is here, who those two poor girls are, or what the hell that thing is, but this pic is HOT and I want to see more! Everything about those two is delicious!

Great piece!!!

Dang! Ticklin' feets with feets! Great stuff!

LOL! Danke! ^.^/ It's look... playing footsie... but with... I dunno, little fingers coming out of your feet? XD;

Very nice drawing! Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Thank you sir! 8D

Holy shit....TICKLE ART FROM MSC!!!!!!

This is awesome stuff, man.

I dig it,

B

THANKS B! XDDD

I have literally no idea what the context is here, who those two poor girls are, or what the hell that thing is, but this pic is HOT and I want to see more! Everything about those two is delicious!

Great piece!!!

ROFL! Dragon Ball! The girl on the left is Android 18... who is actually a cyborg (Translation fumble by the comic creator). As for the pink girl... that's just too hard to explain without a wall of text. xD;;;; BUT THANKS! More shall be done!!

Good work.

Thank you! ^.^/

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back