• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Tom M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The handsome university student had been arrested outside the nightclub being abusive and clearly high on something and alcohol had kicked off in reception and so had needed to be restrained in the holding cell which is where I headed when my collegues returned to the front desk telling me he was ready. I told them if I needed further assistance I'd let them know and my best friend and collegue Grahame who the student had kicked and I exchanged knowing winks! I went downstairs to the cells and there he was stripped to socks and briefs, gagged and blindfold as Id instructed. I saw him flinch as I entered the soundproof segregation cell which housed the restraint bed and was set apart from the other cells and closed the door.

"Well, well seems you find yourself in a sticky situation doesn't it, yes a very ticklish predicament as I'm sure you are; ticklish I mean and flying more so than normal, much more sensitive, I hope so or you'll find yourself facing court in the morning, in your interest to be manhandled, played with, toyed, tormented and teased as I have an addiction to straight young lads who have a serious attitude problem and a lack of respect for authority!"

I had a long look at the dark haired lad who when uncuffed had proved difficult to control but now was immobilised and as I told him extremely vulnerable with arms above his head so armpits exposed and helpless and he moaned, a pleasing reaction as I told him that he fortunately still had his socks on as bare his feet might prove being excruciatingly ticklish although the thin nylon socks he was wearing I doubt added much protection for them; size 12's I having checked his Nike training shoes and letting him know he had squirmed quite a bit when being restrained as my collegues had informed me!

"Hmmm you have a reason to moan with big feet in slightly damp black socks, oh yes sensitive feet even socked!" I said having just touched both feet and each one flinched as the student moaned. "So Tom Collier is a ticklish Tom, that's good to know!" I taunted him. "Moaning like this when all I am doing is stroking the tops of your socked feet not the best idea Tom as it will invite me to explore more and see what all the fuss is about but you know Tom that doesn't sound too bad an idea!" I said and sat on the stool facing the black socked soles of the 24 yr old. I found their natural smell intoxicating and leaning close to both secured feet told Tom that big feet really attracted me and pressed them to my face inhaling their rich scent and told the student his feet seemed a little dirty and licked both arches and then sucked the socked toes of one foot then the other.

Tom moaned clearly disliking the sensation of my experienced mouth, another man's mouth sucking and nibbling his toes through his black socks which made me more determined than ever to enjoy his humiliation saying I bet he would rather be anywhere else than where he was and how with such a ticklish reaction on his socked feet, how sensitive his bare feet would be as he squirmed with my fingers lightly stroking each socked sole from his toes to heels, to imagine how magnified this sensation was going to be when my fingers ran all over his bared feet, that would be torture for him!

In panic mode Tom was unable to stop his socked toes wiggling and feet flexing and made worse from the substance he had clearly consumed which heightened the ticklish sensations which he made so apparent as I teased him I would be tickling his feet to unimaginable levels of ticklishness and saw him getting tense and heard his muffled pleas.

“PleeaaasssseeeHahahahaNonaahahahaha!nooohahahha!" he was suffering as very lightly my fingers stroked the length of his socked feet and I said it was a problem having big feet, more feet to be teased and it seemed his socked protection was not all that effective as I relished in the student losing his dignity and resolve as his laughter intensified albeit drug induced and taunted him there was a price to pay for bad habits and something he needed to be taught.

"Try not to laugh 'Ticklish Tom' be brave and handle a tickle, tickle, tickle" I taunted him as I employed my ten fingers and deviously indulged in stroking both feet and remarking on feet being so enticing to me as I smiled seeing his toes clench as my fingers trailed over the socked soles and then very slowly and ignoring muffled protests from the lad I slowly peeled off each sock in turn and facing me saw two gorgeous bare size 12 soles and immediately sniffed them as hard as I told him he'd been sniffing something else. Tom's feet having a strong and odour as I thrilled telling him and immediately licked up and down the student's right foot, a focus on his arch and instep, savouring his newly bared foot, it's smell and taste as I then licked his toes and sucked all five into my mouth and swirled my tongue around them loving their warmth and sweatiness.

Clearly Tom unable to believe what was happening, the last thing he imagined ever enduring at his local police station on a Saturday night, well; early hours of the morning. I then switched equal oral attention to Tom's right foot and savoured the student's sole and toes with my salacious tongue! I sucked each of Tom's toes individually, slowly and very sensually increasing the intensity of the toe sucking deliberately making it as unbearable as possible for the straight lad to feel as instinctively his toes not being licked and sucked wiggled and told him his feet were both so naturally appealing to me to mentally screw him up adding to his abuse and making moans of lust all too obvious to him, not that I could stop myself faced with such an awesome pair of feet for a foot fetisher like me!

My tongue having serviced ten toes slithered along the length of each of his bare and vulnerable soles, across the tops of his feet and along the arches and back to his toes and licking in between them which drove the lad crazy as it lickled but also seemed to have his dick throbbing so an idea later as assisted I knew my collegue Grahame would enjoy sucking Tom's dick and licking the lad's balls as I focused oral attention upon his feet, we would drive the student demented and sensed no need hiding the intention from the helpless lad adding he might even get to like it as there being a first time for everything and finding it lickled him darted my tongue in between each fo his toes and nibbled them and telling him ideas to stop reacting to the lickles he best forget and giggles accelerated to heightened laughter from him as I proved my point.

"You know Tom feet are so ticklish and used properly a feather is a devious tickle tool and yes in my pocket I happen to have mine so let's see if your feet react to it but do we need to think they won't, I reckon not but let's see!" I teased the student as he desperately tried to kick his feet away, feet secured together were going nowhere I told him and using the quill end ran it over his soles up to his toes and stroked under them with it which really got to him and then stroked each of his insteps and then using the feather end slid it in between each of his toes and sawed it in between each toe.

"No p-please, stop it, PLEEEEASEHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!" I heard from him as he laughed so hard to the extreme of hyperventilating as he tried to verbally beg me to stop but he was laughing so hard that he simply wasn't capable of intelligibly vocalizing his pleas as I let him know as I continued stroking each foot using the quill with a vengeance and loving seeing him unable to stop his toes from splaying and clenching and making futile attempts to escape the relentless tickling sensations I pride myself on being profficeient at delivering!

"I think I will spending a long time with your feet 'Ticklish Tom' as they're irresistible and your reactions make torturing them all the more pleasurable, when you kicked my colleague earlier guess you never thought your trainers and socks would be forcibly removed and prior to losing your socks have a cop sucking on your toes before then doing the same thing to these delicious bare toes that are tasty morsels made for my mouth to enjoy at my leisure, a future lesson don't kick cops!" I laughed as I gripped the five warm toes of his right foot and bent them back and scraped the feather quill along the ball of his foot and under his toes which was excruciatingly ticklish for him so made sure he got a double dose doing the same with his left foot keeping his foggy mind in perpetual tension as the drugs made him extra vulnerable and senstive!

With my fingers tracing the wrinkles of his soles and drawing circles in the centre of his soles and saw each new stroke across his toes brought new laughter and struggling from him as his legs pulled at his bondage but it did no good as the tickling continued and his bare size 12 feet on fire with electricity as I controlled the level of the volts of tickle I subjected them to as every nerve ending was systematically shocked! I told him unless he wanted more tickles he would do as I told him and stroked his soles until he nodded and then told him to rub his bare feet in my face and reluctantly he rubbed his toes and the ball of his right foot against my nose as I smelled his foot and he then repeated the action with his left foot.

I sniffed each foot and then told him to press the toes of his right foot in my mouth which again he did though with greater reluctance I then sucked on them savourign their amazing taste and had him feed me the toes of his left foot and then mocked him saying it seemed he was a willing participant in my kinky games as I buried my nose beneath the bare toes of each foot in turn and then indulged in licking the length of his smooth soles and licking the sensitive zones between his sweaty toes and licking them noisily like a ravenous animal as I voraciously slurped all the sweat from his feet telling him they tasted salty and delectable to me and licked and sucked and nibbled on his as a delicious meal served for me to savour.

Tickles radiated through Tom as my tongue slid in between his toes holding one ankle at a time and licked his sensitive arch and then lapped over the tops of his feet which is somwhere some people believe isn't sensitive but to the contrary as Tom proves to me, quite the opposite being true as my tongue glided over them both. Each foot flinched and his toes clenched as his soles were each afforded another devious tickling from my fingers resulting in coonstant if unwilling laughter coming from him! I continued slowly stroking his heels, his tender arches, the balls of his feet, the base of his toes and telling him he only having himself to blame for having such nice feet! I tongued the tips of his toes with feverish and horny relish! I licked his entired feet from heels to toes and lapping them both over and over again.

Clearly Tom hated my foot attentiveness as he fought so hard to be free from it but I drew my teeth along the instep of Tom's right foot and then used my fingers to stroke under them all and did the same with his left foot and tongue stroked each of his feet in turn and loved the fact my tongue teasing sent shivers through the student as I consistently licked one sole then the other sole alternating feet and coating them both in my saliva. Then instead of tickled I began to massage Tom's feet and caressed each sole slowly and sensually and saying later I would tickle him senseless as I rubbed Tom's feet and ravenously sucked his toes and hungrily licked his soles. Stopping to place his feet soles in my face and resumed sliding my tongue against both soles of Tom's awesome looking feet!

Tom was so humiliated and highly stressed with me massaging his feet and just fondling them both because I could and there was nothing he could do about it as feeling his feet up my telling him I loved the smoothness of them both and then resumed licking each foot and sucked on each of his toes, one by one, slurping them hungrily. The suctioning sound of his toes being slurped on made Tom feel gross as I intended asking him if he'd ever had another guy, a fellow student perhaps lick his feet and suck his toes and how jealous I would be not to have been first and his reaction clearly cursing me seemed to negate that idea so told him I was glad to initiate him!

'Ticklish Tom' couldn’t help but laugh because the ticklish sensations were too much to bear as my fingers lightly stroked along his arches as I violated his feet ruthlessly with creative tickles, zig-zagging my fingers along the soles of his feet and sucked and nibbled on his toes. I then ordered Tom to not react or he would suffer more and slowly ran one finger up the sole of his right foot and heard him breathing deeply so told him he was doing well and to continue and saying "Coochie Coochie Cooo!" used all my fingers stroking his right sole very gently sensing him beginning to lose his resolve and asking him "Doesn't this tickle?" and he shook his head playing brave so then said "What about this then?" and stroked the sole of his left foot but then ran all ten fingers over both feet and smiled as Tom lost it magnificently!

"NOOOAHAHHAAHSTOOPAHAHAHAITTICKLESHAHAHAHAHA!" muffled pleas coming from him as the tickling progressed, wiggling his feet and toes trying to get away from the agony I am inflicting but as I told him he was going nowhere as not tickling I caressed both bare soles of his feet

I employed the soft tickle technique of barely touching his skin as I ran my fingers up n' down the soles of his feet over and over again from his heels to toes loving witnessing his ticklish agony and informing him his feet now very warm and sweaty and so the most sensitive as well as smelling like feet and stopped the cruel caresses to deeply inhale both feet, two irresistibly sexy feet that were a real distraction and big bare feet facing me such a temptation igniting my lust and indulged in licking all over his right foot then left as he moaned stroking the soles of Tom's sweaty, smelly feet with my tongue savouring their salty taste and sucked on each of his toes and licked in between them! I told him I loved the sweaty taste of his toes and the way he clenched them when his soles were tickled and danced my fingers along the length of his right foot and then his left foot and alternated from foot to foot asking him which foot tickled more?

"NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA PLEASESTOPPLEASE NO STOPSTOPHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Perfect reaction and one I was counting on 'Ticklish Tom' and both feet equally ticklish as you prove actions speaking louder then words in response to my question!" I said as I stroked his soft and smooth arches and teased his toes, tickle ravaging his soles making him laugh hard to my satisfaction as I loved their warmth and slid my fingers in the crevices in between his toes as Tom laughed and laughed and laughed and I relished seeing his feet flexing! I then sucked on his two big toes simultaneously saying I was giving them a blow job and then lapped at his other toes and noted his nipples having visibly hardened as he moaned so got the feather and ran it over his balls, just lightly caressing them with it and then stroking his inner thighs and giving him something to really moan about and ran the feather over a throbbing dick, the same dick Grahame would be sucking and licking later and quite possibly tickling Tom's asshole with as something Grahame liked to do to straight lad who had attitude and kicked off as like me he enjoyed exercising his authority in ways that left no evidential proof of happening!

"NOOOOOHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE IT TICKLESPLEASE STOP HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE I CAN'T TAKE ITNOOOO PLEASE"PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASEEEEEEEEEEESTOHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! HAHAHANOSTOAHAHAHAOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE STOP THISSTOOOPI CAN’T TAKE THISI CAN’T TAKE THIS! PLEASE STOPSTOOOOOOOOOOPPPSTOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Having stroked Tom's balls and dick and flicked the feather quill over his nipples he was now still high and sensitised to the maximum and was being driven wild as the quill of the feather scraped up n' down the soles of his feet and followed by my fingers running all along his bare soles, Tom suffering unbelievably ticklish torment when I activated the electric toothbrush and 'Bzzzzzz' then connected the revolving bristles to Tom's soles and ran them fast, then slow, then fast, then slow continuously over the soles of both of Tom's feet! The bristles brushed the edges of both of his feet as he was hysterically laughing from the all encompassing tickling sensations under my complete control! I then again supplemented the sonicare for the feather! Then feather in my right hand I stroked it over Tom's dick as I tickled his feet with my left hand and then caressed his balls with the feather as I ran my fingers over the soles of his feet and increased the motion of the feather on Tom's dick bringing him to the edge of his inevitable climax and then stopped the feather tease and concentrated on using both hands to tickle his feet!

Tom tried to pull his feet away from me but his attempts useless as he went crazy as my fingers stroked over his soles and slid in between his toes as I tickled him to breaking point and saying that both of his feet were bound together for good reason and that being for maximum effect as I could tickle his feet simultaneously as he begged me to stop as I teased his soles more and more telling him I couldn't understand what he was saying but his laughter seemed to be telling me he was enjoying himself and adding thsi was great as I certainly was! I stroked a finger, a single finger up and down Tom's soles very slowly telling him I loved having his defenseless soles in my control and torturing him was going to take some time as he struggled to escape. I told Tom I loved his soft soles and with precisely controlled sadism stroked the soles of his feet and along the base of his toes and slid my fingers in between his toes again and so he did not desensitise varying the pressure, sometimes hard and sometimes light and working over one foot individually and then the other and then both simultaneously to cause 'Ticklish Tom' the maximum suffering possible with the most unbearable tickling!

"NoN-n-n-no! Oh fuck HahahahahhaPpppppleeeeaaasseeehahahahahaheeheeheeahahahahaSSSSTTTTOOPPPPPPPP!"

"Oh Tom your are so excuciatingly, horrendously ticklish, I'd be embarrassed if I had as sensitive feet as you do as my fingers stroked both helpless feet and told him his laughter was music to my ears and he being immobilised to take whatever tickles I chose to give him exciting me and the perfect torture! With the feather I commenced tickling his balls again and stroked his inner thighs and around the base of his dick which involuntarily hardened and stroked the feather along his dick to the head of his dick which was driving Tom crazy as precum ooozed from his dick!

"HehehehehNOOOOOOOO! No NoStop please STOPHahahahehehe Fuckahahahahahahaha!"

"I have to tell you Tom the reason I like tickling is because done properly it's unbearable and intense and causes suffering but unlike other tortures not life threatening and damaging in the long term and no signs of it having been used so you are not the first guy arrested to suffer for me and won't be the last as personally as you are finding out I also love feet, the look, smell and taste of them so for me tickling feet is a must on selected individuals so not everyone! I tickle guy's feet slowly and mercilessly and I am methodical and being blindfold increases ticklishness beyond measure and gagged being unable to communicate, there is absolutely no possibility of begging me to stop when it gets too much to take as I make the experience as intense as I can but also the tickle cannot control their reactions and their involuntary responses excite me! Tickling can be intensely erotic, or quite the reverse, depending on my intention and what technique I use. Tickle torture can bring the ticklee to the edge of orgasm or it can make it totally impossible for the ticklee to cum as you will find out when Grahame joins in later!"

I started lightly stoking Tom's left foot with the quill end of the feather and then pulled the feather end in between his toes hearing him giggling uncontrollably, twisting to get away. I turned the feather around and used the quill end on his right sole as his laughter became hysterical which was such a powerful invitation from him that he had lost control having such sensitive feet, literally hyper-ticklish feet and made circular patterns with the feather around his toes drove him berserk!

"StopHaHa! Please Ha Ha I can't take it NoHa Ha Please no morehahahahha!" he shrieked in between bursts of uncontrollable laughter and as I told him the greatest reaction he could give an expert foot tickler and said I knew exactly how to promote the maximum stimulation to feet using all manner of tickling tools including my fingers and tongue and told him to keep struggling as this response was one I loved seeing as Tom desperately tried to get his feet away from the unbearable tickling and then drew the jagged edge of my front door key over the soles of Tom's feet which was another sensation for him to endure but then wanted to taste his feet again so sucked on his five toes of each foot in turn and licked in between them all and nibbled them and was fully enthsiastic orally with Tom's feet!

I stopped nibbling Tom's toes and tickled the balls of both of his feet, his delicate arches and the arches and centre of his soles as he suffered me probing every inch of his sensitive feet and then nibbling his toes again and licked his arches and in-steps before increasing the speed and pressure of my fingers on his soles and rubbed my nose up and down the soles of his feet and sniffed at his toes which all wiggled as his feet flexed in ticklish spasms!

"Don'tPleaseHaaa haaaStophaaaahahahaHoooohahahanooooheeheheehheeheeahahahahahahahaha!"

I told him that my artful way of tickling with my mouth having taken training as I lapped over the soles of each foot and lightly tickled them with my fingers saying saliva lubed my fingers slid so easily over them both

"StooooooooooooooooopHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPLEASEHAHAHAHASTOP PLEASEHAHAHHAHA!"

"Right Tom I will give you about 30 minutes to relax and will be back with Grahame as I really want to see him tease your dick and asshole as my interest in tickles is pretty much confined to feet so will be enjoying them as we initiate you into sensation overload!"

I then left the holding cell wearing a smile on my face having first replaced 'Ticklish Tom's' socks to keep his feet warm!

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back