• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Extremely ticklish people

Oh my God, of course I would freak out! Who wouldn't freak out in that situation? You can't do that to me, I'd lose my shit big-time.

In my experience, the women I've tied up and tickled who were frantically ticklish would tend to settle down after a bit to just moderately ticklish. Still plenty ticklish, but not "I'm gonna die" ticklish. I think it was the body naturally adjusting to the situation. So, while you may think you were going to "lose your shit big-time", you wouldn't.

I'm super ticklish. I think everyone who's tickled me whether they're actually into it or not has told me I'm fun to tickle lol. And it's everywhere!! Sometimes I've been mistaken as being unfriendly or not liking to be touched because I'll flinch if someone taps my shoulder or something, which is so not true! But you can't be a weirdo out in public like "no, actually I love affection - I'm just super ticklish. Please do that again..." lol.

How I react when tickled depends a lot on the technique that's used. The really light, skin-tracing types of tickles just make me smile and giggle. Harder tickles are the ones that drive me nuts. With the really bad spots it's less laughter and more of flexing whatever the muscle is really hard, holding my breath or eliciting some high-pitched squeal. I do a lot of squirming of course. I can't even receive a massage because my back is too sensitive. That's one of the worst/best spots since it's so exposed and you can't see what's coming! It's just a weird sensation, being tickled. It's almost like going up the hill of a roller coaster. You're scared and excited at the same time. It's amazing! :bounce:

I'd pay good money to see you losing your nerve in a video, or soundbite even (if you want to protect identity, blahblahblah).

I think your money's safe... don't think I'm ready to voluntarily subject my weakness to public scrutiny...

(Though I highly doubt I'd be considered "extremely" ticklish... No one wants to make poor li'l me upset. :innocent:)

It's my impression that "extremely ticklish" would be a perfectly appropriate descriptor for you, though I do have second thoughts about making you upset...

In my experience, the women I've tied up and tickled who were frantically ticklish would tend to settle down after a bit to just moderately ticklish. Still plenty ticklish, but not "I'm gonna die" ticklish. I think it was the body naturally adjusting to the situation. So, while you may think you were going to "lose your shit big-time", you wouldn't.

Y'know, it's true that when I'm subjected to prolonged tickling I'm surprised in retrospect that the sensation acquires an odd edge of tolerability -- my body's still desperate to make it stop, I'm still in the throes of the helpless reactions provoked by the relentless stimuli, but the insane urgency of it mitigates just a little bit. That said, I'm afraid I'm probably not going to volunteer for your experiment anytime soon either...

Lol! Somehow, I didn't think you would... Gotta get to know your wife.... :laughhard: :rowfull:

Yeah, that would be disastrous, because your plan up above with the tying and the one finger and the armpit and the foot? I could kinda see her wanting to try that out....

Yeah, that would be disastrous, because your plan up above with the tying and the one finger and the armpit and the foot? I could kinda see her wanting to try that out....

Awesome!! Tell her to get in touch with me! :p

:cynical: You be quiet Wade. It's not my fault my imagination makes me get carried away! It's all just a cleverly laid facade to lure people into a false sense of comfort, if I ever do come across another from here. But I'd be willing to make that bet with you, ol' boyo, ol' chum of mine! :bwahaha:

Just let me get started first and we'd be swimming! :blaugh:

Last edited:
If none of the women are ticklish, how would you know?

Once in a blue moon, I do find a ticklish woman. id say about 15% of the women I meet would be considered very ticklish. a disgusting percentage. :frustrated:

A friend of mine is so ticklish she starts laughing hysterically at anticipation tickles, very satisfying that I can just slowly imply that I'm going to tickle her and she'll start going crazy. Very cute and amusing :)

I have a very good friend that I session with fairly often (never enough) that is very ticklish and a lot of fun to tickle. But she Loves being tickled, so she can handle everything I dish out...at least she has so far so I'm not sure she would fit into this category. There is this girl that lives on my old route that always came out to talk to me and we became friends. She came out one day wearing a half top showing her midriff and I gave her a tickle pinch on her waist and she nearly jumped to the sky. She then told me that she is Extremely Ticklish. I gave her an evil grin and told her that she shouldn't have told me that because I'm an evil tickler (never said that to anyone before). She just smiled at me. I knew that she wanted to fool around with me. She actually told me. She's a tall pretty girl (think Jenna Elfman with red hair). I also know from chatting with her that she would stick her toe into the bondage pool so I knew there was a kinky streak there. I also knew that If I were to accept her advances sex would be involved and I couldn't go that route (married). So we always would just flirt and once in a while I would quick tickle her (always got a smile). Funny thing is that I wound up setting her up with a very good friend of mine. Their relationship lasted about a year. She's getting married soon to a very cool guy and I couldn't be happier for her.

A friend of mine is so ticklish she starts laughing hysterically at anticipation tickles, very satisfying that I can just slowly imply that I'm going to tickle her and she'll start going crazy. Very cute and amusing :)

So, I'm assuming that you have never followed through with tickling her...

I used to work with a girl, we'll call her Katy, and she was beautiful and cute, which is a rare combination, and I fell in love with her immediately. I wanted to date her but we were both with someone and she probably wouldn't have dated me anyway. But I am a cunning son of a bitch, and I had to tickle her, so I devised a plan (no I didn't, I just asked her if I could tie her up and tickle her.) She agreed for some reason, and right before we parted I asked, so are you ticklish? She said, Oh my God, that's like, my weakness! Right! Turns out she was the most ticklish person I have ever met or tickled in my entire life. And she loved it. I have it all on tape but it's a private tape so don't ask. Sad thing is, afterwards, whilst watching the video, I noticed that at one point she said, and I quote, "This is awesome, I'm so ticklish." Didn't notice at the time, but hell, had I? Man, it could have been a running thing. She loved it! Had I not been so overwhelmed by the insanely lucky position I was in, I might have noticed.

Oh I have :) which is why the "anticipation tickles" are so effective

I knew one beautiful woman from work that inadvertently found out was super ticklish. I don't even know what we were talking about but I asked her why her arms were up almost guarding herself and she said so casually "oh! It's because I'm really ticklish (a smile crept over her face) " on the outside I said oh ok that makes sense. On the inside I about jumped out my skin. I was her boss so I never even touched her or gave any inclination I would like to.. but dang! Lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back