• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Extremely ticklish people

HolyLord

Hey everyone! And that's the topic. Do you know anyone (or maybe you're that one) who's like EXTREMELY and DEADLY ticklish? How do these people react and what's their attitude to it? I mean those for whom even the slightest tickle becomes a horrendous torture form the very first moment. Me, I've a girlfriend who's of that kind. She is horribly ticklish, like, everywhere, but the weakest places are her neck, armpits and oh boy feet. She can't stand even a second of tickling anywhere. Of course sometimes I use it just for fun and have a lot of stories connected to it, but still. How do these people react and live in the world where everyone who knows about someone's ticklishness is eager to use it? I'm asking, as I know many people who hate being tickled and is extremely ticklish in certain area (feet, usually), but not like EVERYWHERE.

I'm not the most ticklish person out there; not in the sense of being ticklish everywhere to the slightest touch. But WOW, get me in the right spot, in the right way, yeah I'm throwing in the towel instantly. People's attitudes?...they tickle me. hahah. My siblings especially when I was growing up. My underarms and sides and feet were big targets, and I suppose they enjoyed the fact that they could get me to laugh helplessly and beg. Which, of course, I would. When you're ticklish, hell, you'll do anything to stop the tickling! And they really got their technique down to a science through so much trial and error. They knew where and how, and the kind of taunting that worked the most. Those instances are really etched in my memories. Feeling powerless and hopeless, and like "This can't be happening to me right now!! It's too ticklish!" lol what jerks

Friends also will use it to get information out of me or to just get me to laugh.

The most ticklish person I have ever met is me. It is not just the physical sensitivity, but the highly-strung and self-protective temperament that in my case comes with it. And my response to my predicament, as soon as I realised in childhood that that was what I was like, has been to make sure that in no circumstances does anyone get to seriously tickle me. Und das ist das!

I sometimes wonder if it would be easier for me to give in to it, and let myself get tickled, if I was female. I think there is a bit of the male-who-doesn't-want-to-lose-control mixed up with it.

Anyway it means that I am, shamefacedly, exclusively a Ler. And always yearning to find a Lee who is as ticklish as I am, so as to be able to play with having that power over them which a Ler would have over me.

I'm being ruthlessly honest with myself there. In my favour, I can say that, on the rare occasions when I find a ticklee who seems to be as ticklish as me, I find I can't do the deed anyway - too kindhearted, or at least conflicted. It would have to be non-consensual tickling by definition, you see, because if they are as ticklish as me they will be seeking the exit at great speed before we can get very far.

Last edited:
I'm definitely super ticklish. I actually love the fact that i am cause its like a little secret that the rest of the world doesn't know, like when I'm traveling around and about no one would ever know how ticklish I am. Except those a who i tell or just know because they tickle the life outta me, like my bf. So i personally treasure my ticklishness and am so happy that I am as ticklish as I am.

Interesting post. One of the problems you'll hear many beef about in tickling circles, at munches, and especially at parties, is that everyone always claims to be super deathly ticklish online and at these things. The odds of that would be in the scazillions. So there's a lot of disappointing encounters. It's also interpretation. Some may be sensitive to a degree and think they are ticklish but if truth be told most are not anywhere near deathly ticklish. They can control it which in effect is not really being ticklish. And so its geared towards much more pleasure rather than anything like over-phrased 'tickle torture'. Many say the various tickling groups are now as much filled with the disingenuously ticklish as the genuine. Probably true. I've seen it. But as long as they're having fun and not chasing people down with chainsaws, what's the difference?

My GF is extraordinarily ticklish and even though we were introduced by an S&M top at an event that included CNC tickling, her attitude is one of not seeking it out and not wanting to be tickled unless more is associated with it. As she describes, "I like a top who serves up a full plate - not just one goodie". Definitely not being into what you might call mainstream tickling or mainstream groups because they offer nothing else. She does not like it being the only focus. However she does get into a bdsm CNC setting. So we are lucky to be involved with a deeper play-styled group that meets occasionally in the Eastern part of the country. In that setting tickling and bondage scenes are actually taken to a reality torture level along with a great emotional mind trip. What sets this apart from the usual ticklish adventure is that those people there are not seeking tickling in particular but rather they seek an overall S&M masochistic escape, and tickling just happens to be one of the methods used for that escape. The attitude is not one of hate/love but more so where they REALLY hate it yet love the escape it creates at the same time. In that sense the tickling used is a tickle-torture of highest caliber. This wider range reels in a more seasoned yet unassuming genuinely crazy ticklish crowd. Within that structure she functions fantastic and is able to go under and really let go to any limit, even fainting, though she cannot stand tickling. I've seen almost every victim there go ape shit out of their skin when they find out tickling's going to be used on them in the same CNC manner. Their attitudes are the same.

Just because someone knows such doesn't mean that they'll automatically, immediately try to make you wet your pants every time they see you again. Humans aren't one-sided tickle-hungry fiends like that. At least, I certainly hope everyone here's not like that. :bwahaha:

One has to think of a right time and place, to give the weakest "reason" for such mind-bending tickles. Though reasons only seem to pop up every time I meet "a" person who's at least along the lines of such thread topic confidence is another obstacle that needs to be overcome (by the initiator). No one wants to be a creep (especially by a 'vanilla' who's a social butterfly, no less).

I guess I fall into that category, and it's true that the first time someone tickles me, and sees how instantaneous and extreme my reaction is -- the flinching, the giggling and/or yelping -- they tend to respond like it's new, unusual, and welcome information: nodding, expressions of surprise, announcements of the news ("Wade is ticklish!"). And it's usually a guarantee that they will do it again (and again) -- anyone who tries tickling you once is, by definition, a tickler.

But of course in the real world most ticklings aren't prolonged and relentless. In my experience what casual ticklers value about a really ticklish person is that they can elicit an extreme reaction from you with very little effort -- a simple poke to the sides in passing pays rewarding dividends in the form of your twitching and shrieking; everyone enjoys the quick show and moves on with their lives. Someone scampering their fingers up and down your sides for a few torturous seconds is usually the worst you have to worry about. Most folks aren't going to gang up on you and tickle you to the floor in helpless hysterics, and those who are inclined to do so won't generally do it except in the right context.

I guess I fall into that category, and it's true that the first time someone tickles me, and sees how instantaneous and extreme my reaction is -- the flinching, the giggling and/or yelping -- they tend to respond like it's new, unusual, and welcome information: nodding, expressions of surprise, announcements of the news ("Wade is ticklish!"). And it's usually a guarantee that they will do it again (and again) -- anyone who tries tickling you once is, by definition, a tickler.

But of course in the real world most ticklings aren't prolonged and relentless. In my experience what casual ticklers value about a really ticklish person is that they can elicit an extreme reaction from you with very little effort -- a simple poke to the sides in passing pays rewarding dividends in the form of your twitching and shrieking; everyone enjoys the quick show and moves on with their lives. Someone scampering their fingers up and down your sides for a few torturous seconds is usually the worst you have to worry about. Most folks aren't going to gang up on you and tickle you to the floor in helpless hysterics, and those who are inclined to do so won't generally do it except in the right context.
Emphasis added.
And that is a real shame. :p

My youngest sister is absolutely, frantically, off-the-charts ticklish. I hate being tickled but just the thought of it makes her beg, cry, scream.

Once again, I wish I was you Wade :tickling:

I have a friend who seems like she can't stand having her feet tickled. Any touch would make her squeal (barely even laugh) and move her feet away instantly. So I guess she falls under that category, or at least it's the closest I'd see it.

I have a friend who I guess you would file under the extremely ticklish category. She's ticklish *everywhere*... even a finger stroke up the inside of her forearm will cause her to spasm. Placing a hand on her neck from behind will make her nearly collapse to the floor with a squeal and a giggle. One wiggling finger in all the standard places will reduce her to a weak, laughing, helpless person. She doesn't appear to hate it... ticking her for a while will put her in a sub-spacey kinda place for a while. She will protest while being tickled but afterwards she gets super chill from it. Ask her about being tickled and she will say she does not like it... but, her body betrays her words.

I am extremely ticklish. I tend to flinch a lot or grab people when they reach for my sensitive spots inadvertently that is.
Its a reflex that I just can't help, sometimes the wiggling of fingers will get me laughing and squirming as well.

My youngest sister is absolutely, frantically, off-the-charts ticklish. I hate being tickled but just the thought of it makes her beg, cry, scream.

Amanda, it's admirable what you do for your husband and your sister should be sooooo happy the it was you and not her that he married! :p

In my experience what casual ticklers value about a really ticklish person is that they can elicit an extreme reaction from you with very little effort -- a simple poke to the sides in passing pays rewarding dividends in the form of your twitching and shrieking; everyone enjoys the quick show and moves on with their lives. Someone scampering their fingers up and down your sides for a few torturous seconds is usually the worst you have to worry about. Most folks aren't going to gang up on you and tickle you to the floor in helpless hysterics, and those who are inclined to do so won't generally do it except in the right context.

You are right for the most part, but what I would love to experience with you, is to see you tied up with your arms tied up tightly over your head and lay beside you and slowly hold a finger over your armpit and slowly bring it down and stroke it from the top and bottom of it then watch the reaction! I can't help but think you would freak out! And the other thing, would be to see the look on your face as I reach your foot with a finger and run it up the sole quickly! Like I've said so many times before, you would be so much fun to tickle! You don't have to be tickled to death to be fun! ;)

A friend of mine is so ticklish on her feet that it's a source of anxiety for her to have anyone close to her feet. Obviously, she's not really a fan of being tickled there but it seems to be partly because she's afraid of hurting someone who tries to tickle her. She's comfortable having me tickle her anywhere else but would immediately call "red" if I were to tickle there (I never have) and probably would also get angry at me for doing so. She used to be quite ticklish elsewhere like her shoulders and ribs. Once I discovered and revealed that little bit of information, it became a source of amusement for her friends to make her jump and squeal and her reaction was always that of amused annoyance haha.

So when it came to the dangerously ticklish area, it was a source of anxiety and vulnerability that she genuinely didn't like but with those spots that were lesser (still ticklish enough to incite immediate, explosive reactions), she seemed fine with it and would be generally playful about it until it outstayed it's welcome.

You are right for the most part, but what I would love to experience with you, is to see you tied up with your arms tied up tightly over your head and lay beside you and slowly hold a finger over your armpit and slowly bring it down and stroke it from the top and bottom of it then watch the reaction! I can't help but think you would freak out! And the other thing, would be to see the look on your face as I reach your foot with a finger and run it up the sole quickly! Like I've said so many times before, you would be so much fun to tickle! You don't have to be tickled to death to be fun! ;)

Oh my God, of course I would freak out! Who wouldn't freak out in that situation? You can't do that to me, I'd lose my shit big-time.

Oh my God, of course I would freak out! Who wouldn't freak out in that situation? You can't do that to me, I'd lose my shit big-time.

I care to disagree on the whole "can't" part. Technically, I think your body is quite capable of such a mild stretch. I mean, it's not like you're being contorted into some impossible position, is it? At least, not impossible physically (psychologically on the other hand, sounds likely :devilish:). I'd pay good money to see you losing your nerve in a video, or soundbite even (if you want to protect identity, blahblahblah).

Regarding myself, I just maintain an overly violent personality so people have learned to stay away. Especially not try such ludicrous, holding antics to deter my random chaos. :p

On a positive note, if I don't manage to COMPLETELY spazz out when someone touches my feet, seems I'm able to disassociate long enough (3 seconds?) the person gets bored, thinking me unresponsive. Normally, they get punched and that's that. :p (Though I highly doubt I'd be considered "extremely" ticklish... No one wants to make poor li'l me upset. :innocent:)

Being a highly ticklish girl myself, I guess I qualify to answer this question. Since almost everyone who I know knows how ticklish I am, a lot of them like to poke my sides or ribs as if it is the most natural thing to do. And everytime that happens, I am giggling in an instant. Also, feet and belly are common targets on me. The craziest is if someone managed to get their fingers inside my underarms which are my most ticklish spots. There are some people who I know who like to exploit my ticklishness for their fun, and being with such people means always being on the edge, knowing that I could be tickled anytime. I don't mind it from most people though, I see it as playful, and if done well, can be quite a turn on.

I have a friend who is extremely ticklish. ...laughs hysterically when tickled but often describes the feeling as pain/fear. Lives a distance away from me and has all sorts of issues tho. So I leave her be.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back