• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question about women that dangle their shoes ...

Daves

I always wonder if this is done on purpose by women , so they can see who has a fetish for this. I also wonder how ticklish their feet are also ... Anyone else think this ?

Last edited:
Interested meaning ..who notices that she's dangleing her shoes .. maybe I can word the question better .

Nah not really. I think a perspective such as that is created by attached desires which can make it into something it isn't. As tickle fetishists we can read all sorts into certain movements, habits or actions to fuel our imaginations and see a certain perspective. Reality is it's probably just a habit some people do without much thought put into it.

Interested meaning ..who notices that she's dangleing her shoes .. maybe I can word the question better .

Oh, oh gosh wow. Um, if I ever do this, it's because womens' shoes can be uncomfortable as f*ck. So, if I dangle them on my toes, it's because I'm giving my foot a break from feeling constricted. Most of the time I will do this at work, under a table/desk where no one can see anyway. Did you actually think women do this to like scout out foot fetishists, or something?

It might SOMETIMES be the case that some women do this. I'd say the vast majority, though, nope. I know I never have.

Thanks ... I see it all the time at bars , coffee shops etc .. just wondering ...

For me: Sometimes for pain, sometimes for boredom, sometimes for exactly Daves reasoning. ;)

Mistress Zara (who I saw from 1999 until 2008) used to dangle her shoe or flip-flop on trains and buses just to see which men on board would stare at her bare foot. :feets:

I love shoeplay, but I've never been under the illusion that it's done as an intentional sexual tease to anyone who may be watching.

In my experience I've usually made the assumption it's either a simple case of the shoeplayer having tired/hot/sore feet as a result of ill-fitting shoes, long day, extremely warm conditions etc etc, or it's literally an involuntary outcome as a result of the laws of physics - ie the size of the shoe, the contours of the foot, the way in which the person is sitting/standing making it impossible for the shoe to remain on the foot at all times.

Shoeplay is sometimes conscious and deliberate and if attention is drawn to it I guess some people won't care at all and carry on without a further thought, others may be embarrassed/awkward and put their shoe back on and I guess a small minority may notice that someone is watching and think "ooooh blatant foot fetish" and just keep doing it because they are cheeky.

Men don't realise how easy it is to do this because we are often in lace up shoes, but I bet if you try wearing a pair of flat shoes and tights for a day you'll be surprised at how often they detach themselves from your feet without you meaning them to do so.

Depends on the setting. At a kink get together? Heck yes I'm doing it to tease! In a vanilla setting? Probably just fidgeting.

Ahh, I'm an outlier then. One of my ex's used to do it to tease me, with no provocation on my part, it was just something she started doing one day. Wicked girl. Between that and another girl noticing that I was looking -- and very, very showingly increasing her movements, plus talking about me noticing a few months after -- it is difficult for me to imagine another scenario, haha. Stupid life experiences.

I don't believe most people are doing it with any sort of intent, at least initially, but, well, I've experienced the other side, so I certainly can't say it doesn't happen.

I've discussed this with my girlfriend, and she says most women shoeplay and dangle without even thinking about it. She's become more aware of her feet and things like shoeplay because of me, but before that it never crossed her mind. I think that only a small percentage of women do this consciously. Foot fetishes may be the most common fetish out there, but most women are rather oblivious to them.

So have i dangled a sandal or flat to tease a date or bf i know likes my feet, yes. Infrequently, selectively, and when I am very interested in having his FULL attention ;)

TTG

Oh, I love the dangle...love it. It's great to get some actual female perspectives on the subject, thank you Ladies :) As much as I love it, it's always struck me -- as I think it's being borne out here -- no more than just a nervous habit which coincidentally falls into the arsenal of "things women do to flirt", like playing with their hair, and has no significance except when it does.

So have i dangled a sandal or flat to tease a date or bf i know likes my feet, yes. Infrequently, selectively, and when I am very interested in having his FULL attention ;)

TTG

I thought that was me saying that for a moment....

TTG

TTG

Lol if my fiancée wants my full attention, she will put her shoes back on, otherwise I'll be too distracted. Yes, I know that in general it's easy to become lost in women's eyes, or their smile, or the way their perfect hair catches the sun rays. But when they show their feet, it just becomes way harder to focus on anything else :wub:

It happened yesterday: we were sitting on the bed, talking about serious albeit boring stuff. She was barefoot, and at some point I just blanked looking at her feet. Couldn't hear what she was saying for a couple of seconds; although I can blame it on the bland content of our discussion, it is amazing how distracting a woman's bare feet can be. She tends to find that cute; sometimes she likes to put her feet on my lap while I am writing something or playing a game, just to see how disruptive that can be. :blaugh:

Yes indeed my girlfriend does that also to me but as it has been said by girlfriends and wifes on purpose, but I am very turned on by a lady dangling her heels. There are many among us here that enjoy a good tease dangling , but I do wish more video producers see a small nitch that can be filled by tickling a womens foot wile she dangles her heel off her toes. Even by bondage, dangling her heels weather a sexy sandel or a pump then tickling til the shoe falls off. We or shall I say I, love to tickle her foot wile she dangles and then I say "if the shoe falls off the tickling get worse" so she keep it on as long as possible but looses anyway and the tickling always get worse

Always gets me to look! Don't care why. If they are wearing nylons or hose I can't stop looking. I have to fight it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back