• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Room Presents- Tickling Serenity "This Wasn't Easy" UNCUT

The Tickle Room

Verified
Serenity Start by Tickle Room, on Flickr

This is an UNCUT only clip with behind the scenes!

So. A little backstory since you guys know my life can be crazy. Serenity is a 29 year old model who is SUPER sweet and cool. We met a long time ago and Perla tried to get her to be tickled but she was NOT DOWN at all. She is TERRIFIED of being tickled saying it is WAY to much. Years later and I met her and she told me she STILL was not down. Well when Zero (who is a friend of hers) came to NY JUST for TICKLING, Serenity IMMEDIATELY spoke to me saying "....I wanna go to NY..." So a few months later here she is! Nervous as hell Serenity is ready for her tickling Audition to see if we as a community want her for customs and NY sessions ;)

Serenity says she is a 10/10 ticklish who is NEVER tickled from how much she hates it. She is however really open minded and I get ready with her size 5 1/2 feet. I tie her into the stocks and we prep. She is nervous but READY. So I slide her shoes off exposing black socks and the MOMENT I touch her feet she loses ALL control laughing. Serenity is ticklish with EVERYTHING and ANYTHING. I tickle her SOCKED feet as she screams and laughs until I get those socks OFF. Now we are cracking. She now is SUPER TICKLISH as get BOTH off tickling her BARE soles. She can barely take the tickling as I run my fingers over her soles and in between her toes!

But You guys know I cannot stop there. Next up I get her into a toe tie and grab the oil and lotion. She chooses LOTION. So I lotion up her feet and tell her "Tell me if its worse now..." I get to tickling and a HUGE burst of LAUGHTER AND GIGGLES comes flying out of Serenity! "OK YA IT MAKES IT WORHAHAHAHA" Is essentially what I got. So I continue my onslaught using EVERY SINGLE TOOL. They were literally ALL effective. She is SCREAMING in laughter and SO exhausted but thats when I pull out the WORST for my girls with TICKLISH TOES. I use my tongue in between her TOES and IT IS EFFECTIVE. Literally the WORST as she SCREAMS in laughter but thats when I get a MOAN!!!!! So IT FUELS me to continue the LICKLING onslaught! She continues to MOAN and HYSTERICALLY LAUGH obviously not used to this feeling!

But I stop leaving her spent...as I prep to tickle the rest of her sexy body. So now I get to her upperbody. I tickle her thighs and knees to KICKING and GIGGLING. But thats not the fun part. I open her shirt exposing her HUGE breasts but then.....I get those ARMPITS. At first Serenity holds on screaming in laughter but as I go LONGER she begins to KICK uncontrollably!! She screams in laughter and by the end of it all Serenity is just a sweaty giggling mess.

Wanna see more Serenity? In the NY area and want to session with her getting your tongue in those sexy toes? Custom or message us today!

Image1035.jpgImage1030.jpgImage1039.jpgImage1033.jpgImage1028.jpg

******** src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/209000970" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen>***********
<p><a href="https://vimeo.com/209000970">Tickling Serenity "This Wasn't Easy" UNCUT Sample</a> from <a href="https://vimeo.com/user64168353">Matthew A Cacace</a> on <a href="https://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

Get Serenity, Romina, and Mayra Customs ASAP!!!! Email me [email protected]

https://vimeo.com/209000970 -Click me to see the sample!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s77h6m1qmh4pdb9/Serenity Sample full.mp4?dl=0 <---Click me

Support us and get this clip for 20.00 Yep. Just send the money to [email protected] saying "Mayra UNCUT" If you get the clip via paypal you ALSO get her FULL photo set!

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
-Jade Indica
-Nelly
-Perla
-Adela
-The Most Ticklish Girl
and I can ask Kelli Lynn Sage She seems cool about stuff like that as long as its booked right

Models ABLE to travel with me if costs are spent:
MAYRA
Dipo
Romina
Courtney
Marylou
Delilah
Brittany the Skater
Zero
Iris
Celeste
Lizette
Charlene
Destiny
Jane
Paris
Siren
Esmeralda
Gaia (shes back )
Ok so this next list is the more expensive models and they will ONLY come out for the right price
The Most Desired:
-Tina (Just wants more money since it is sexually demanding of her and she gets really tired)
-Imelda (just wants more money, feels like the community treated her like shit with piracy and cheap customs)
-Yuki (Felt off about the whole experience)
-Kodie (Had some health issues and her family found out when she was pirated so shes really worried)
-Ivonne (got married so shes like only for a lot of money will she betray her husband lmao marriage? am I right?)
-Nicole (prima donna prices )
-Anna (she really can barely handle her feet being touched)
-Alexandria (she has to cross a border and with everything going on....lol but shes down)
-Jaxx (REALLY cannot handle tickling easily but needs cosplay supplies)
-Maya (REALLY HATES BEING TICKLED AND RESTRAINED lmao)
-Jenn (Just feels like she needs more for her time)
-Rubi (she freaks me out >.> so I need more incentive for ME lol, but the girl will do literally anything)

Notes:
Check my twitter @thetickleroom for updates!
Get your custom requests in now!

Serenity end by Tickle Room, on Flickr

I would love to see Jade or KLS get their hands on the most ticklish girl

Bro, message me. I want to set up a session. You got some extremely hot models. Great clip btw...

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back