• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

David D'Amato is dead

why say it? To me its just a horrible thing to say, whether you like the guy or not, its never a good thing to even wish death on your worse enemy because that person is a love one to someone and its just plain wrong

What if it was one of the many people he had blackmailed and terrorized, who now don't have to be afraid of him any longer.
Would it be okay for them to say that?

why say it? To me its just a horrible thing to say, whether you like the guy or not, its never a good thing to even wish death on your worse enemy because that person is a love one to someone and its just plain wrong

Fair enough.

Counterpoint; he had every chance to just stop being a monster in life. Over the course of several decades. And chose to keep just torturing the shit out of people. Consciously. Openly threatening people "it totally isn't me, but other people totally have the time, money and balls to ruin your entire life!", and proceeded to do just that.

He could have stopped at any point and didn't. Now he's been stopped. It sucks it took him having to die to make that happened, but it's happened.

What he did had nothing to do with social awkwardness. He was a predator. If exposure of his actions were the catalyst for his death, it's ironic. I don't take any pleasure in his death, but gets no pity from me, either. He was a creep who used fake identity and a dead girl's picture to lure young men, and then blackmailed them to keep his actions, his identity, and his own sexual orientation secret, and used his family's money to stay out of trouble.

This story mentions just one of his victims: https://mycitypaper.com/articles/040501/cb.onmedia.shtml From the article:

"But TerriTickle’s sadism was not limited to video. She/he regularly retaliated (using "Internet weapons of mass destruction") against anyone who complained about her activities, or tried to end their association with her, as in the case of the then-18-year-old Drexel student who tried to terminate their online relationship.

Although the FBI’s press release does not mention the Terri DiSisto alias, Samantha Martin of the U.S. Attorney’s Office confirmed the connection: "In the statement of facts given orally at the time of the plea, it was stated to the court that the defendant used the female persona, Terri DiSisto."

According to Martin, D’Amato is an assistant principal at a high school on Long Island, NY. The school’s website also lists D’Amato as director of guidance. When reached at his office, D’Amato declined to comment on the charges.

"I can’t talk to you about it at all, not a word," D’Amato said. "That’s not something that I’m prepared to discuss. My name is David D’Amato — I’m not in a position to discuss anyone named Terri DiSisto."

The Drexel student, who has since moved to the Boston area, expressed relief that his tormenter has finally been brought to justice. Ironically, the student recalled that while he was a high school senior in 1996, DiSisto/D’Amato had threatened to send the then 17-year-old student’s videos to his high school assistant principal, in this e-mail message: "I will be returning all of your videos to you tomorrow… courtesy of your AP at [his] High School…I want nothing more to do with you ever again…. You are unreachable…a total shit…a self-centered, ego-maniacal little FAG…a girly boy without a set of balls…Life is gonna fucking CRUCIFY you…"

The student plans to attend D’Amato’s July sentencing and may apply for restitution.

"It’s finally over," he said. "Not only is the mystery of who this person was solved, but also the specter of further harassment by this person is over."

This was not a case of social awkwardness. He was a sick fuck who couldn't deal with his own impulses, so he punished others for fulfilling them.
Without the tools of the internet, he might have been another John Wayne Gacy.

I read a couple things differently (I didn't really think about the source of the yearbook picture he used, for instance, or him going after minors, which I don't recall reading about) over the years but part of me wonders just how far into denial does somebody have to go to end up pulling shit like what he did? Like not only did he hide who he was from his family/friends... he detached himself from a potential community. What's done is done and I don't really care about the guy either way; if he did fake his death (55 is incredibly young for someone to go unless they're prettymuch terminally ill/abusing your body) maybe he got some sense.

I read a couple things differently (I didn't really think about the source of the yearbook picture he used, for instance, or him going after minors, which I don't recall reading about) over the years but part of me wonders just how far into denial does somebody have to go to end up pulling shit like what he did? Like not only did he hide who he was from his family/friends... he detached himself from a potential community. What's done is done and I don't really care about the guy either way; if he did fake his death (55 is incredibly young for someone to go unless they're prettymuch terminally ill/abusing your body) maybe he got some sense.

He did NOT fake his death. The filmmakers of Tickled stated they confirmed his death through independent means. They posted condolences also.

Yes, it's absurdly hard to fake your own death in our digital world.
With news this fast, even harder. Usually it's a missing person case that drags on for years, then they declare that person dead, then years later he or she turns up.

Since he's that rich, SOMEONE's coming in to confiscate all that wealth. If not, the government's getting their greedy hands on it and will spend it in about 14 seconds.

Legally, he's dead, so thus ends the lawsuit threat against the forum.

If he sues the Tickling Media Forum.....after being declared dead, boy he'd be in a pickle.

But how would he do that when he's broke?

So his reign of terror is over.

And that phrase "reign of terror" is why people are glad he's dead.

I worked in the same place as a guy one time who died suddenly, and when he died, I saw people openly saying they were glad he died. I was like, DAMN!
I never had a problem with him, but evidently he tried to get people fired and was a true asshole behind the scenes. (I was a nobody so he didn't bother coming after me I guess.)
And these were church going, talk about their faith in God kind of people.
If you're a truly vile person, you can drive people to hate on untold levels, trust me.

I heard about the tickled documentary, but as soon as I learned that it was about a bunch of guys being tickled, I didn't really pay any attention to it. From what I've read on here, it sounds like this guy had some real personal issues and a lot of people hated him.

I hate to say it, but is it too far fetched to say that he was murdered?

I was kinda struck with the conciliatory statement by the kiwis who produced the movie about his death. At the end of the day, there is a profit motive, so I guess you can't shoot the horse you rode in on, but if they did all the research, they can't possibly be very sympathetic.

Would be cool if they jump in on this thread and explain. I actually expect that they will.

We're not really going to say any more about the situation, but I'll re-quote this part of our statement that is especially relevant to your point:

It is also clear that he had certain troubles, and those are troubles that we hoped he would come to terms with at some point.

While making Tickled we always thought it was important to portray David D’Amato not just as an online bully, but as a person. That is why the closing minutes of Tickled are so important to us – an insight into D’Amato, the person. Ultimately we’ll never know all the things that made David the man he was. Like all of us, he was complex and complicated.

I hate to say it, but is it too far fetched to say that he was murdered?

Yes. A body is not released to a funeral home until a medical examiner has determined cause of death or at least ruled out a wrongful death. From the timeline, it was pretty cut and dried.

Yes. A body is not released to a funeral home until a medical examiner has determined cause of death or at least ruled out a wrongful death. From the timeline, it was pretty cut and dried.
But reports can be falsified, especially if there's money involved. Wasn't this guy loaded? I know it's just a hypothetical, and more than likely, he just committed suicide. But money definitely can change a story big time.

But reports can be falsified, especially if there's money involved. Wasn't this guy loaded? I know it's just a hypothetical, and more than likely, he just committed suicide. But money definitely can change a story big time.

Which reports are you suggesting could have been falsified? You know what? Nevermind.
Life isn't like what you see on TV. People who are "loaded" just skip the country and go into hiding far more often than faking their own death.

I do have a question though. Why did this guy become such a big deal and attract so much attention? It wasn't like this community and our fetish isn't already considered weird enough.

To be honest ..I've seen so many people on this board asking creepy ass questions about tickling random strangers, what would happen if you tickled someone to the point where they passed out; and then I've seen videos where the lee is talking about being tickled when they were children. One producer even had to quit making videos because someone stalked her to the point where the cops had to get involved.

This community attracts a shit load of weird and creepy people. What is so special about this guy?

I do have a question though. Why did this guy become such a big deal and attract so much attention? It wasn't like this community and our fetish isn't already considered weird enough.

To be honest ..I've seen so many people on this board asking creepy ass questions about tickling random strangers, what would happen if you tickled someone to the point where they passed out ..and then I've even seen videos where the lee is talking about being tickled when they were children. One producer even had to quit making videos because someone stalked her to the point where the cops had to get involved.
This community attracts a shit load of weird and creepy people. What is so special about this guy?

Start at the top of the thread, and work your way down. This was someone with a long history, who did a lot of bad things, and most have already been noted.

Start at the top of the thread, and work your way down. This was someone with a long history, who did a lot of bad things, and most have already been noted.
I know, this guy took a lot of stuff to the extreme, did a lot of illegal stuff ..but you guys act like this fetish doesn't attract creepy people to begin with.

edit: to be honest, i've seen perhaps hundreds of people pass through this forum that exhibit behavior that would make me think their social IQ is extremely low

I know, this guy took a lot of stuff to the extreme, did a lot of illegal stuff ..but you guys act like this fetish doesn't attract creepy people to begin with.

edit: to be honest, i've seen perhaps hundreds of people pass through this forum that exhibit behavior that would make me think their social IQ is extremely low

Are you being this ironic intentionally?

I think there are just creeps in every community. Especially one with sexual undertones.

Whats special about this guy is he didnt just ask creepy questions on a forum. He did creepy shit in real life to real people and video taped it. He ruined many peoples lives and avoided much consequence. Obviously it was a big enough deal for some people to make a movie about it...

I think there are just creeps in every community. Especially one with sexual undertones.

Whats special about this guy is he didnt just ask creepy questions on a forum. He did creepy shit in real life to real people and video taped it. He ruined many peoples lives and avoided much consequence. Obviously it was a big enough deal for some people to make a movie about it...

All of this. The guy threatened to send the videos of a then-17 year old boy to his high school principal at the time, for no other reason than to humiliate the lad for wishing to end their relationship. He was a significant danger to anyone who associated with him via their shared fetish interests. Makes me wonder if he had other areas of life where he pulled blackmail stunts such as this.

All of this. The guy threatened to send the videos of a then-17 year old boy to his high school principal at the time, for no other reason than to humiliate the lad for wishing to end their relationship. He was a significant danger to anyone who associated with him via their shared fetish interests. Makes me wonder if he had other areas of life where he pulled blackmail stunts such as this.

That is an excellent question. He was certainly litigious about his fetish, makes sense he might use the same tactics elsewhere.

Ya'll acting like there aren't others who would do these things, like fucking geez ya'll being over the top with this subject

Wasn't it stated somewhere they were still Debbie Kuhn "cells" active? Is that still true?

Ya'll acting like there aren't others who would do these things, like fucking geez ya'll being over the top with this subject

You act like blackmailing, harrassing and trying to ruin people financially, or emotionally is no big deal.
This loser was pure evil, a complete sociopath, who felt he could play w/peoples lives because his family had money. He was pondscum, and I can't say that about anyone else I've known in or out of the fetish community

To be honest ..I've seen so many people on this board asking creepy ass questions about tickling random strangers, what would happen if you tickled someone to the point where they passed out; and then I've seen videos where the lee is talking about being tickled when they were children. One producer even had to quit making videos because someone stalked her to the point where the cops had to get involved.

How many of those other weird and creepy people served time in prison?

You act like blackmailing, harrassing and trying to ruin people financially, or emotionally is no big deal.
This loser was pure evil, a complete sociopath, who felt he could play w/peoples lives because his family had money. He was pondscum, and I can't say that about anyone else I've known in or out of the fetish community

you get that anywhere you go, does that mean they deserve what they get? no, that's just stooping down to their level just because you guys are upset with things he did.

you get that anywhere you go, does that mean they deserve what they get? no, that's just stooping down to their level just because you guys are upset with things he did.

Where in the hell do you go, where blackmailing, and computer attacks on the scale D'Amato used is just "what you get"?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back