• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

David D'Amato is dead

Where in the hell do you go, where blackmailing, and computer attacks on the scale D'Amato used is just "what you get"?

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe I hang out w/a dull crowd but I don't know anyone who thinks blackmail, threats and harrassment is something "you get everywhere".
And I don't think anyone here has "stooped to D'Amato's level", just by commenting on how sick this guy was. Sorry, I doubt if anyone, other than his immediate family is going to miss this POS.

David D'Amato's dead.
No, no, no, no, He's outside looking in.
David D'Amato's dead.
He'll fly his astral plane,
Takes you trips around the bay,
Brings you back the same day,
David D'Amato. David D'Amato.

David D'Amato's dead.
David D'Amato's dead.
He'll fly his astral plane,
Takes you trips around the bay,
Brings you back the same day,

Along the coast you'll hear them boast
About a light they say that shines so clear.
So raise your glass, we'll drink a toast
To the little man who sells you thrills along the pier.

He'll take you up, he'll bring you down,
He'll plant your feet back firmly on the ground.
He flies so high, he swoops so low,
He knows exactly which way he's gonna go.

He'll take you up, he'll bring you down,
He'll plant your feet back on the ground.
He'll fly so high, he'll swoop so low.
David D'Amato.

He'll fly his astral plane.
He'll take you trips around the bay.
He'll bring you back the same day.
David D'Amato.

:rockon: :bow: :bow: :bow:

you get that anywhere you go, does that mean they deserve what they get? no, that's just stooping down to their level just because you guys are upset with things he did.

TBD, im sorry, but i really think youre reacting on partial info. Go see the movie and then comment. This is not a situation that occurs everyday or is normal. And even if it was, that still wouldnt make it acceptable. Your minimizing of what he did makes you look like youre defending an evil sexual predator and possible pedophile. Seriously, go watch the movie so you can make informed comments rather than siding with the evil monster and scolding those who find his behavior reprehensible.

Youre not "taking the high road" here dude lol

Last edited:
Okay, I just finished watching the documentary, just out of my own curiosity, having had no real interest in it before. I just thought it was something about M/M stuff, but...wow. That's the only word I can think of right now, having just seen it. It's about way more. A sadistic sociopath living (or lived) off his family's wealth who fueled his lust for power through his fetish. Thank God he's dead, I say. I've no idea how Farrier and Reeve managed to pull this off, but massive kudos to them! However mentally troubled he was, you don't just ruin other innocent people's lives for your own satisfaction like this. Hopefully this turd's death will bring some peace to the many young guys whose lives he'd destroyed.

Dragon, seriously, just watch the film if you haven't yet, before saying such things. This type of blackmail, harassment and public humiliation you DO NOT get 'anywhere you go', not of this caliber.

Last edited:
People who are diminishing the situation with D'Amato's actions must remember that the entire ordeal that Farrier/Reeve went through during the investigation began with an act of homophobia. "Jane OBrien Media" countered Farrier by deriding gayness. D'Amato used homophobia as a weapon against guys who defied him.

That's an important point here: he hid behind a subgroup of a larger group of fetishists, some of whom, I'm sorry to say, had shown instances of homophobia here on this board.

So, yeah, as a member of the m/m tickling community, I took his sort of abuse within the community seriously. And I still run into str8-identified guys here on this board who can't be public about their m/m tickling desires--even in the TMF chatroom--because of fear of reprisal or harassment. If you ever wondered why I head to the chatroom and am in PC all the time, that's why.

People who are diminishing the situation with D'Amato's actions must remember that the entire ordeal that Farrier/Reeve went through during the investigation began with an act of homophobia. "Jane OBrien Media" countered Farrier by deriding gayness. D'Amato used homophobia as a weapon against guys who defied him.

That's an important point here: he hid behind a subgroup of a larger group of fetishists, some of whom, I'm sorry to say, had shown instances of homophobia here on this board.

So, yeah, as a member of the m/m tickling community, I took his sort of abuse within the community seriously. And I still run into str8-identified guys here on this board who can't be public about their m/m tickling desires--even in the TMF chatroom--because of fear of reprisal or harassment. If you ever wondered why I head to the chatroom and am in PC all the time, that's why.

On one hand, I remember you calling my criticism of the films editing with a veiled assertion I was just uncomfortable with "the gay".

On the other hand yeah, dude was very clearly into guys being tickled and therefore had homoerotic sentiments, and it can't be denied there was some kind of internalized homophobia driving his over the top fervor to his reactions.

D'AMATO--David P.

Died suddenly, reason undisclosed on March 13, 2017 at the age of 55. Predeceased by his father, George D'Amato, founding partner of D'Amato and Lynch Law Firm and his mother, Brenda (Woods) D'Amato. He is survived by his dear Aunt Gloria (D'Amato) Johnson and her husband Kenneth of Oradell, NJ. David played hockey and graduated from Manhasset High School and later Fairfield University where he also played on the University Club Hockey team as a goalie. He earned his Masters degree in Guidance and Counseling from Boston University. He later graduated from Hofstra University School of Law earning his Juris Doctor Degree. David began his career as a School Guidance and Residential Counselor at the Kildonan School before joining the faculty at Cornwall Central High School as a Guidance Counselor where he helped start the Ice Hockey Program. He also worked as a Guidance Counselor and Administrative Assistant at Warwick Valley, Hempstead and Briarcliff School Districts. He concluded his career as Director of Guidance at West Hempstead High School before deciding to pursue his Law Degree from Hofstra. David was a lifelong New York Islanders and New York Mets fan and would frequently travel to Montreal to see the Canadiens play, as well. David gave to several charities as well as helping the Peekskill Tides baseball team establish themselves as one of the top teams in the Westchester Rockland Wood Bat Baseball League. However, he was most proud of establishing the George G. D'Amato Family Foundation in memory and honor of his father. The Foundation was designed to assist various worthy individuals and organizations whose mission focused on making a difference in the lives of others. In repose at the Fairchild Funeral Chapel, 1570 Northern Blvd., Manhasset, NY 2-4pm and 6-8pm on Sunday. Funeral Mass Monday at St. Mary's Church, 1300 Northern Blvd., Manhasset at 11:15am. Interment to follow at Mt. St. Mary's Cemetery, 172-00 Booth Memorial Avenue., Flushing, NY 11365.

D'AMATO--David P.

Died suddenly, reason undisclosed on March 13, 2017 at the age of 55. Predeceased by his father, George D'Amato, founding partner of D'Amato and Lynch Law Firm and his mother, Brenda (Woods) D'Amato. He is survived by his dear Aunt Gloria (D'Amato) Johnson and her husband Kenneth of Oradell, NJ. David played hockey and graduated from Manhasset High School and later Fairfield University where he also played on the University Club Hockey team as a goalie. He earned his Masters degree in Guidance and Counseling from Boston University. He later graduated from Hofstra University School of Law earning his Juris Doctor Degree. David began his career as a School Guidance and Residential Counselor at the Kildonan School before joining the faculty at Cornwall Central High School as a Guidance Counselor where he helped start the Ice Hockey Program. He also worked as a Guidance Counselor and Administrative Assistant at Warwick Valley, Hempstead and Briarcliff School Districts. He concluded his career as Director of Guidance at West Hempstead High School before deciding to pursue his Law Degree from Hofstra. David was a lifelong New York Islanders and New York Mets fan and would frequently travel to Montreal to see the Canadiens play, as well. David gave to several charities as well as helping the Peekskill Tides baseball team establish themselves as one of the top teams in the Westchester Rockland Wood Bat Baseball League. However, he was most proud of establishing the George G. D'Amato Family Foundation in memory and honor of his father. The Foundation was designed to assist various worthy individuals and organizations whose mission focused on making a difference in the lives of others. In repose at the Fairchild Funeral Chapel, 1570 Northern Blvd., Manhasset, NY 2-4pm and 6-8pm on Sunday. Funeral Mass Monday at St. Mary's Church, 1300 Northern Blvd., Manhasset at 11:15am. Interment to follow at Mt. St. Mary's Cemetery, 172-00 Booth Memorial Avenue., Flushing, NY 11365.

Feels like its missing something.... :shrug:

It's very strange. I came to the internet in '97 and I remember seeing Terri DiSisto ads. I had heard there was some sketchy things about her/him and then saw that he was exposed and ended up in jail, years later. Truthfully, he had been off my radar for years. I recall someone mentioning that he was paroled, but little more. I've always tried to steer clear of the more aggressively assholish members of the fetish community, so this is the first time I've heard him mentioned in many years. It's like a 20 year circle that's completed itself.

My professional take on his personality was that he was primarily motivated by his unacceptable (to him), sadistic homosexual fetish and overwhelming anger & paranoia & control. Imaginary persecutors were everywhere and had to be instantly annihilated. His favorite weapon was projecting his own homosexual desires unto others and then threatening exposition. Everything, from his persistent use of female personas to his attacks on any hint of homosexuality, reek of denial. To diagnose him as a Paranoid Personality would be an understatement. Combative individuals like that are rarely pedophilic because they don't fear partners they can dominate.
Suicide, as a cause of death, is unlikely as it would be perceived as fleeing from foes he should be punishing. (He showed up incognito, during the movie's premier, & attacked the creators at the end). Murder is the first thing coroners check for and has been ruled out. My guess is that all this exposure brought on a massive heart attack once it was clear his legal retaliations were impotent.

Wasn't comparing. Just reflecting on the past. D'Amato just reminded me of some of the other 'characters' that have come and gone, but have varied levels of negative reputations in the community.

I'm with you...I came on around '96 or '97 too and, until I read some of the postings and did a Google search for "David D'Amato" I didn't even remember him or his "Terri Tickle" alias. It's funny what 20 years will do to your memory. It's about 15 years now since I was in a flame war here on TMF with him whose name (if I were to write it) would get my post deleted so I will just call him "he who shall remain nameless". Those of you who know me personally or who kept up with me years ago will know who it is. I'm not on here much anymore but I'm glad to see many of the Old Guard still active. Best of everything to you, one and all.

My professional take on his personality was that he was primarily motivated by his unacceptable (to him), sadistic homosexual fetish and overwhelming anger & paranoia & control. Imaginary persecutors were everywhere and had to be instantly annihilated. His favorite weapon was projecting his own homosexual desires unto others and then threatening exposition. Everything, from his persistent use of female personas to his attacks on any hint of homosexuality, reek of denial. To diagnose him as a Paranoid Personality would be an understatement. Combative individuals like that are rarely pedophilic because they don't fear partners they can dominate.
Suicide, as a cause of death, is unlikely as it would be perceived as fleeing from foes he should be punishing. (He showed up incognito, during the movie's premier, & attacked the creators at the end). Murder is the first thing coroners check for and has been ruled out. My guess is that all this exposure brought on a massive heart attack once it was clear his legal retaliations were impotent.

Interesting perspective here and I just wanted to commend you for your professional take. I agree that there appeared to be a great deal of homophobia from D'Amato when M/M was clearly his preference. Unable to suppress his own urges, he became a bully to those who feared outing. I do wonder how he died, officially, but your take makes sense. Not that I really wish to speculate about that end of it, but he was a heavy-set individual so you never know.

Last edited:
Wow. I was surprised to see this. But I'm glad he's dead. He won't be victimizing anyone else ever again.

Ironically, given his immense body of work & wealth he could have been a respected member of this community, if he was honest, and less embarrassed, about his activities. A producer who didn't care whether anything sold, would have been warmly received. Free clips for everyone!
Unfortunately, I learned too late that his law firm was located near my office. I would have enjoyed the challenge of turning him around. The reality is, however, that I would've more than likely been sued myself before the therapy had a chance to take effect. Paranoid individuals generally have no problem with their behavior, only with society's reaction to it. With no motivation to change, they usually end up in jail rather than on a therapist's couch.

Yes, the infamous Terri DiSisto. I feel he was a predator in the way he functioned before being outed (all of legal age it seems). He created a lot of human misery. He put a black eye on our whole community in embodying the perversion outsiders initially suspect when our subject comes up. I remember many, many years ago when the "Reader's Digest" article came out about how a so-called Cyber Angel helped a young man defend himself from David D'Amato. I felt so incredibly embarrassed. My super-nosy monther (like her mother before) was the type who went through our rooms growing up and literally patted us down when we came in the door (an interrogation often followed to Dad's dismay). So she found out about me and took that knowledge to shame me often. The reason I bother to mention that is after I picked up that issue of "Reader's Digest" sitting in the open and read it I knew it was left there with a purpose. David D'Amato made us look like internet scum, the worst kind.

In my heart I hope he found salvation and repented his ways so to meet the Lord with a soul not carrying such dark baggage. I do not rejoice in his death. However, I will comment on how he made me, and many others, feel in a time where the internet was growing and word of our little sub-culture was getting out.

I have one weird idea.

Well, I live in another country, rarely visit this forum, have no interest in any m/m stuff, and I’d never heard anything about him before the recent talks. It’s a sad story and it’s a shame from the start to the end. But now look at it from that angle:

Marquis de Sade, whose name the word “sadism” originated from, once lashed few women brutally and, regardless to all his money and title, was put in jail. We can now fancy that he was a smart guy and a whimsical writer of some lascivious books nobody reads now, charming and interesting to deal with, but reality is quite the opposite: he was rather pathetic, and unpleasant, and died miserably in mental asylum, but who wants to know all that now, especially among BDSM folks.

Maybe later on, when all the harsh details of the current story will be well forgotten, any form sexual interest in tickling will be associated with his name in some form of “-ism”: an “amatism”, for example. It’s not so impossible to imagine, since now there are all the ingredients for in. Peculiar tickling desire is here to stay, and thousands of people now are aware of it, basically through that film and that character – harassed celebrities, college professors, bloggers and housewives – one little step, and it’s almost mainstream.

It quite plausible, that sooner or later some psychologist, in search for a distinct scientific term for the sexual interest in tickling, apply to that name, and that’s not a joke. Like “masochism” immortalized the name of yet another man of passion – von Sacher-Masoch, maybe in hundred years something like “amatism” and an “amatist” will be plain words, and thus he’ll finally find immortality in one company with Masoch and de Sade?

It thrills to think there is a chance we present at the legend to be born right now.

I have one weird idea.

Well, I live in another country, rarely visit this forum, have no interest in any m/m stuff, and I’d never heard anything about him before the recent talks. It’s a sad story and it’s a shame from the start to the end. But now look at it from that angle:

Marquis de Sade, whose name the word “sadism” originated from, once lashed few women brutally and, regardless to all his money and title, was put in jail. We can now fancy that he was a smart guy and a whimsical writer of some lascivious books nobody reads now, charming and interesting to deal with, but reality is quite the opposite: he was rather pathetic, and unpleasant, and died miserably in mental asylum, but who wants to know all that now, especially among BDSM folks.

Maybe later on, when all the harsh details of the current story will be well forgotten, any form sexual interest in tickling will be associated with his name in some form of “-ism”: an “amatism”, for example. It’s not so impossible to imagine, since now there are all the ingredients for in. Peculiar tickling desire is here to stay, and thousands of people now are aware of it, basically through that film and that character – harassed celebrities, college professors, bloggers and housewives – one little step, and it’s almost mainstream.

It quite plausible, that sooner or later some psychologist, in search for a distinct scientific term for the sexual interest in tickling, apply to that name, and that’s not a joke. Like “masochism” immortalized the name of yet another man of passion – von Sacher-Masoch, maybe in hundred years something like “amatism” and an “amatist” will be plain words, and thus he’ll finally find immortality in one company with Masoch and de Sade?

It thrills to think there is a chance we present at the legend to be born right now.

No. Do not idolize this man... (If that is what you are doing?) If such a concept thrills you... how bout we come back to the here and now and let's hypothetically give it to someone who would give a healthy, meaningful, non criminal flavor to it. TMFJeffism. Myriadism. MaxSpeerism, Chicagoism, Wolfism.

Anybodybutthatguyism.

No WAY.

D'Amato can rot nameless in his grave for all I care. He is a speck on the criminal radar of sexual misconduct. Fuck him.

Last edited:
I have one weird idea.

The aspects of D'Amato's pathology already have names.
He was the same as political or religious figures who vehemently rail against homosexuality, and then get caught with a same-sex prostitute or lover.
He was actually pretty mundane, it was just the fetish and his ability to litigate (from his family's wealth) that made it "interesting".
Without it, he'd have just been a run-of-the-mill sexual hypocrite.

And Captured Doll has a very generous spirit.
I'm pretty sure Wolfism is just "being a smartass".

The aspects of D'Amato's pathology already have names.
He was the same as political or religious figures who vehemently rail against homosexuality, and then get caught with a same-sex prostitute or lover.
He was actually pretty mundane, it was just the fetish and his ability to litigate (from his family's wealth) that made it "interesting".
Without it, he'd have just been a run-of-the-mill sexual hypocrite.

And Captured Doll has a very generous spirit.
I'm pretty sure Wolfism is just "being a smartass".

lol!! No. :) You are that but you really try to help people think out situations, issues... with a touch of smartassedry lol! It helps lighten up board drama sometimes. :) And you have patience like I have never seen.

I would read a book about the practices of CapturedDollism.

I would read a book about the practices of CapturedDollism.

Aww thank you.

If I write it I'll let you be the first reader. As long as you agree to read it... tied in the Lotus Position. Don't worry... I'll turn the pages for you and everything. :xpulcy:

Be careful in assuming "EVERYONE" has seen this documentary. Honestly, only hard core movie/documentary watchers and probably fellow tickle fetishists will watch it,
and most of those people are smarter than the average hick who just watches the Transformers and Fast and the Furious franchise. Not that there's anything wrong with those movies, but
there is simply 80% or more of the populations that, if it ain't a huge budget popular movie, ain't seeing it.

Allow me to illustrate - I work in a place with hundreds of workers. I get along with all of them. We walk about everything, and of course what festivals, sporting events and movies
they watch.

They know I'm the guy who loves movies, especially sci-fi and comic book ones.

You ever saw The Flash TV series on the CW? I just discovered it. They just renewed it for a 4th season, absolutely incredible show.
Many, many more critics saw it and rated it than the Tickled documentary, there's been talk for a few years about it online, and ME, the sci-fi fan, never bothered to
check it out because.....it's on TV, how good can it be?!
It's incredibly addictive, and I enjoyed it better than the DC movies. Now, when I get excited about stuff, I let people know so they can get excited and be happy.

I've told people at work in our entertainment discussions about The Flash TV series...and only ONE!!! guy has watched it, who happens to be a huge movie fan like myself.
I mean, other movie fans haven't even seen this pretty popular show.

Okay, now....if so many people haven't seen, like Game of Thrones, Star Wars, The Flash, Transformers.....how many folks you encounter anywhere will even hear about
much less watch this obscure documentary about tickling? WE HERE are hyper aware of it, just as the furry community would be hyper aware of a documentary about evil furries, but
most of the world will have no clue or interest even if they did hear about it.

And those who DO watch it, will probably forget about it shortly after they watch it. I enjoyed the Planet Earth series, but I don't walk around thinking about it 24/7.

It's just so hard to get any fetishes mainstream and popular, unless it's a rare positive circumstance - someone saves 100 people from a burning building, and then he or she reveals
they have a tickle fetish....that usually doesn't come up in the talk show interviews....

I have no intention to idealize him, and I do not say he deserves it anyway.

But it is the human nature – to remember memes, not real history. Do you know that Vikings had never worn those fancy horns on their helmets – it was a design drawn by a professional theater dresser in the mid 19-th century for one famous Wagner opera premiere, to emphasize this spectacular way the barbarism of those warriors? Vikings would be bemused at how we imagine them now.

So, if there is a demand for the embodiment of tickling in the society, there is a chance that a new legend could be born out of that story. It could be like that – in two hundred years, somewhere on Mars at Halloween party there would be Dracula the vampire with his pointed fangs, alongside with another guy, with... well, long fingernails, and all the guests will say: “We know that character – he had a blue beard and had tickled his ten wives to death and so was expelled to the Moon - tickling was strictly prohibited on Earth at the millennium!”

I mean the thrill of a scientist, who can observe the transformation of a potential meme’s germ into a legend, there nothing of real character remained. The only question is if there is demand for a tickling meme embodiment of some kind. Well, time will show.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back