• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Close up of my wife getting a foot rub

manson

Such soft, tender feet. Lots of rubbing, kissing, licking, nibbling and, of course, tickling! The rubbing only makes her feet that much more sensitive and ticklish!

very intersting pic! What is her shoe size?
Please more of her feet!

your wife has nice feet love see tickle video.

My wife has nice, slender size 10 feet. They are so big and wonderful. When I'm not tickling her, sometimes she uses her big size 10's to dominate me! Here's a pic of me tickling her and another of some art work I did once when she lost a bet to me!

My wife has nice, slender size 10 feet. They are so big and wonderful. When I'm not tickling her, sometimes she uses her big size 10's to dominate me!

She does, indeed, you are a very fortunate man! Thank you for sharing :)

It bears mentioning ... she's also a devious tickler! I've had to submit to her tickling my feet many times!

Does she like to be tickled or does she just put up with it? Are her feet her most ticklish spot? Where on her feet does it tickle the most? You are one very fortunate person. Not all of us have such an opportunity.

I wouldn't say she likes it, but she knows how happy it makes me, so she plays along. Her feet are her most tickling spot. She's most ticklish right down the middle of her soles and under her toes!

I would say on a scale of 1-10, she is a 7 in terms of ticklishness.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back