• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling My Aunt's Feet (M/F)

AwesomeCookiez

Like a lot of you out there I've been a member here for a while and love the posts from you all. After reading so many stories I've decided that I have to contribute to this forum with one of my true tickling stories.

Being in my puberty prime, I've always tried to get some tickling action going. But it was kinda hard to stay unnoticed while tickling someone, so I included tickling in foot massages and games ("doctor check-up", ...).

One of my first victims was my aunt. She is a very beautiful lady, about 35, black-haired and has brown eyes. And most important of all, she has perfect size 9 feet: thin and curved with not too big arches and straight, but not long toes. I abosolutely adored them. It was easy to, because she was often barefoot or in all kinds of sandals.

It was winter, and i was visiting my aunt. At first it seemed like one of normal few days visits. But it soon turned out to be one of my best sensual tickling experiences.

In the afternoon, we were watching TV. Me, my aunt and my cousin. My aunt had her legs crossed (of course she was barefoot) and I thought to myself "That's a perfect chance. Go big or go home". I asked her something along the lines of her being my patient with broken foot, but she kindly rejected me. I was sad, but that soon changed, when she suggested me giving her a massage. It was like music to my ears. I moved to the other side of the couch and started massaging her feet. I had no idea how to do it, but hell as long as it feels good its okay. She wasnt complaining, so i continued with it, sneaking some spider tickles in-between, but there was no reaction. Small me was thinking about changing that, so I suggested lotioning her feet. She agreed and told me where to find it. I quickly ran to the bathroom and brought it to her. Then I put it on my hands and slowly rubbed the lotion all over her feet. After continuing, she immediatly said that the massage feels better than before. I again tried to sneak some tickles inbetween, but same as earlier, there was no reaction. after about and hour or so, I stopped massaging her.

Cause i didnt have much of a luck in the afternoon, I've decided to try again later. But this time I wanted to get rid of her hard skin on the bottoms of her feet and slightly above her arches. It was very tiring, but the view was amazing - holding her foot with my hand, while the other was removing her hard skin with some kind of a tool. In the end, her feet were much more softer and smoother. And I was very pleased, because I knew it will make her more ticklish.

My favourite part came the following day. It was somewhere in the evening, and we were once again watching the TV. My cousin didnt seem to be bothered by me massaging her mom, so I decided to massage her once more. And this time I was braver than ever before. I also picked up some string that was near the couch. The lotion was already on the coffee table from yesterday, so I simply put it on my hands and rubbed it all over her feet. I once again slowly started rubbing her feet. But soon I was tired of it and tried my luck once more. I spider tickled her foot and it moved slighty. Thats what I was waiting for. Her soft and lotioned feet were ticklish. But i didnt want to blow my cover, so i continued with the massage. My mind was racing and I decided to ask her, if i may use the string I found to massage her feet.

She nodded, so I sat closer, put her feet on my thigh and put the string zigzag around her toes. I slowly pulled it, and it tortuously slid around her toes. She didnt laugh, but she strechted and scrunched her toes while saying "heeeeey that tickles". It was like music to my ears. I repeated the same thing a few times, always managing to get the toes stretching and scrunching reaction. I asked her if it tickles too much and she said "Well it feels very strange but you don't have to stop".

The mixture of her saying that and her reactions made my throbbing cock almost erupt, so I had to find an excuse. I took a break, and after calming down I decided to put lotion on her feet again. I stopped using the string and went back to using my fingers. But this time I focused on using my nails to "massage" instead of my finger pads. I started by drawing circles. I think she was enjoying it because she didnt say a thing. I also enjoyed seeing her trying not to twitch or say anything. But as soon as I started going faster, she became more tensed and said "woah I'm ticklish today". I slowed it down and kept enjoying the view of her having her eyes closed while concentracing not to move her feet. After a minute or so, I decided to stop and give her the massage she deserved. I took a look at those soles once again and gave them a one finger drag, while saying to my aunt "I think you've had enough. My hands are too tired to massage you". She took a deep breath and woke up from her half-sleep. My cock was throbbing from all the enjoyment, so I carefully left the living room and "went to sleep".

This is one of my best tickle experiences. Im sad that I didnt take it further, but I was still very shy and didnt want to look suspicious - which I kinda doubt I managed to keep after all the times I was near her feet. I dont talk much to my aunt anymore, but I hope I'll be able to write another story like that in the future. Hope you enjoyed my story.

P.S. I have loads of experiences to share, so let me know if you want to hear more.

Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here!
Yes, please share more true stories here. :D

yes, please more!
What is her shoe size?
Any pics of her soles?

Excellent Story! Thank you for sharing.

Hey guy your Aunt doesn't seem that ticklish, have you tickled other ticklish older women ? Is your mom ticklish or your grandma ? if so would love to hear stories.

Thanks,

Jack

As a fellow aunts foot tickler, very great story sir. Look forward to reading more.

Great story; I've had a stocking foot fetish since I was young, and when I was 11 I was able to massage and tickle my aunt's stocking feet. As a result, I've always had a soft spot for aunt tickling stories. Thanks for sharing yours here.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Ty all.

Jack Sanfini: Yes I have tickled my mom, but I dont remember it so well cause i was 4/5 years old. But I can still write a shorty story.

SmashTV: Im not a fan of nylon tickling, but Ive read your stories and enjoyed them greatly!

can`t wait seeing pics of your aunt`s feet. Hope you get some!

Always want to hear more man. Thanks. Keep up the good work...:).

Bill

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back