• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Search a thread from here (interview, movie, beach, ticklish feet)

ichbins

TMF Poster
Hello everyone

I'm searching a thread here that confirmed that some young actress (around 20 years old) is ticklish on her feet. It was an interview where she recalled getting tickled by her fellow actresses at the set. The movie was set at a beach and she recalled having to have her feet cleaned from the sand and sitting on a railing when people passed under it and tickled her feet. It was a nickelodeon movie or something.

Does anyone remember which thread that was? I searched it yesterday but strangely couldn't find it.

Thanks a lot!

The thread doesn't come up in a search but sounds like Alyson Stoner

http://www.teen.com/2015/08/25/cele...sugar-babies-summer-forever-interview-quotes/

If it was like hanging out with your best friends, there had to be some crazy times on set. What were some of your favorite memories?

“Well, they discovered that I’m ticklish. For two days I was tickle-attacked by cast and crew. We were on the beach — and my feet are particularly ticklish — and I was sitting on a platform, so people would sneak up from underneath and tickle me. And then I was afraid for my life. We did that for two days. Then we had to do some driving scenes. The car they put us in was probably not safe to drive. Megan and I are on Pacific Coast Highway and there are cars going around us. The steering wheel was not turning. We were essentially off-roading and the camera is filling it. We have some footage of us not knowing if we were going to survive (laughs). We did so many fun things. Every night was a party. We had cast game nights. Rarely do you continue a friendship with people once the project is done, but these people I’m still so in touch with.”

I'm guessing this was the scene that she was talking about?

Alyson Stoner beach scene.png

Last edited:
Does anyone have a link to the German game show 'Geld oder Liebe' from 2 years ago or something?

Does anyone have a link to the German game show 'Geld oder Liebe' from 2 years ago or something?

If you mean a link to a website, I couldn't find one - but there seem to be plenty of videos. A Google video search might turn up what you want.

If you mean a link to a website, I couldn't find one - but there seem to be plenty of videos. A Google video search might turn up what you want.

There was a tickling game in that show.. I believe it was in 2014.. Maybe someone saved this

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back